Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 5329
-
10-15-24 07:03 #4399Senior Member

Posts: 46Sorry to hear. RIP JJ. That explains why he did not reply back to my request for contact information for Nikki.
Originally Posted by MrCoffee68
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 18:44 #4398Senior Member

Posts: 307Jj
A real positive guy who would reach out to people just to see how they were once he knew you. I know cause he did it with me. Always lending advice and it was a good idea to take it. Sad day for sure.
Originally Posted by MrCoffee68
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 18:32 #4397Senior Member

Posts: 259Sad Day
This was posted today, on the Battle Creek board by MadameNikki.
"It is with extremely heavy heart that I have to give the news that our good pal has JJ passed away some weeks ago. I hadn't heard from him in awhile and we were quite close so I reached out. My messages and emails went unanswered which was very unlike him and I was concerned but due to discretion I did not message further. Upon doing some investigating last night I looked up the obituaries in the town he resided in just to see but did not expect to see his picture in there but he did in fact pass away suddenly around the end of September. I am deeply saddened by this as he was a very kind-hearted, happy and all around amazing guy and friend and will miss him dearly. ".
RIP JJ.
-
10-14-24 11:28 #4396Senior Member

Posts: 482Challenge
Her head game was amazing! She knows how to work it. CG, K9 and mish. She's great at all of them.
Originally Posted by PoppaWoody
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 18:15 #4395Senior Member

Posts: 54Ymmv
I had a different experience. She was punctual clean fun and a good value. I would recommend her services.
Originally Posted by JimFrank6969
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 14:37 #4394Senior Member

Posts: 42Challenge
How was her head game? I've seen her "challenge" ads but have hesitated bc I'm not really into BBW.
Originally Posted by WillyJones
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 13:42 #4393Senior Member

Posts: 482Challenge
She visited with me at my hotel just over a year ago. She was very clean, friendly and smelled nice. She was short, thick and curvy. This lady was very talented, good attitude and very open menu. I would see her again but work has me in Ohio this year.
Originally Posted by SwallowMyNut
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 11:03 #4392Regular Member

Posts: 24Posted the link wrong
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...e/498153934871
Originally Posted by SwallowMyNut
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 08:45 #4391Regular Member

Posts: 24Anyone try her out
-
10-06-24 15:14 #4390Regular Member

Posts: 7Kennedy. Don't BOTHER
Huge time waster. Set several times to meet and then ghosted me each time. Be warned!!
-
10-03-24 13:34 #4389Regular Member

Posts: 15Angie throat goat
After a couple years absence I needed to get back in so I wanted someone reliable. Reviews have been pretty good for Angie so I got in touch. Coms were easy and we set up a hhr meet for 120. Not only were the skills as advertised but she has a good personality, eager to please and fun to chat with. I thought her body was pretty good too. Bountiful boobs and butt, she laughed at the alliteration. Age advertised is 45, that's probably pretty close maybe a bit older. BBBJ was outstanding, great finish. She does like to jump right into it but she gladly slowed down when asked. Cfs offered but she asked to bring my own cover, did not partake this time but maybe the next. Before I left she suggested I would enjoy her 1 hour edging session, based on this experience I think I might try it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...r/280508083768
-
09-29-24 15:05 #4388Senior Member

Posts: 669Had a brain fart I knew that.
Originally Posted by WillyJones
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 12:39 #4387Senior Member

Posts: 482Bng
Blow and go.
Originally Posted by BobUp
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 11:53 #4386Senior Member

Posts: 669I give what's bng?
Originally Posted by JMan2787
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-24 20:15 #4385Senior Member

Posts: 515My apologies
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...a/824565369459
Originally Posted by MrCoffee68
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






