Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 10240
-
10-14-24 18:04 #8875Senior Member

Posts: 428Another Redz
You are correct about her name, Dani has been in a bad place lately. I saw her a couple of months ago, she was dressed nicely and had makeup on, the date was as usual, hot and heavy.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
However I knew she was already going downhill, which it is a shame since she was doing great, and her kids are suffering about this. A couple of years ago she went missing and her family was worried looking for her, until she was found in AC.
I hope she goes back to rehab, she needs to get out of that life.
-
10-14-24 17:55 #8874Senior Member

Posts: 428Mel
Wow!, I thought nobody would notice she hasn't been around LOL. One of the best asses I ever had the pleasure to tap more than once.
Originally Posted by SpikedCoffee2
[View Original Post]
Anyway, Mel is out for now, she had a baby about 2 months ago, and that is that.
-
10-14-24 10:35 #8873Senior Member

Posts: 30Mel / Melissa
Anyone know what happened to Mel / Melissa? She stopped posting and her number has been disconnected.
Anyone that's seen her, can you comment on what she's like?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...8/156542339092
-
10-14-24 09:13 #8872Senior Member

Posts: 611Stacia staxx
Wow went from hottie to prego to streets now. No ad either pimp ruined her.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 09:10 #8871Senior Member

Posts: 611Redzz nikki
She skinner then ever? Any more kids? Can she get prego still?
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 00:23 #8870Senior Member

Posts: 655She's around Gloucester / Bellmawr most days, couch surfing places that are almost trap houses. She does get into Philly and to the shore sometimes; I think she has a few lucrative regulars around.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
She used to be a real looker, it's sad how far down she's fallen. Last I saw her we had a great session, but she was extremely paranoid at first. It was weird enough that I haven't called her again.
-
10-13-24 19:42 #8869Senior Member

Posts: 727007 question
We both knew a girl. I saw her around Christmas 2022. Fell in love for five days. It was real and then it wasn't. Top shelf pussy. Really pretty red head originally from AC. 007 knew her. Past posts won't go back that far. I ran across her a few weeks ago in Cherry Hill. I can't remember her other name. She was going by Danielle in Cherry Hill but that's not it. Been a rough two years for her I figure. Still beautiful but the Kensington stroll stole her teeth health. Found her and lost her that quick. Might take a Kensington stroll to see if I can spot her.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 19:33 #8868Senior Member

Posts: 727Pretty sure that's not her number
In fact certain. Ava is a hot mess. But, wow can she do it. She hooks up with a skip pimp from time to time. Not using her number.
Originally Posted by Randall12
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 17:29 #8867Senior Member

Posts: 428Redz
I've been seeing Redz on and off. Not long ago, (Summer) after plugging all holes, on the way out I saw a girl on Delsea drive, I picked her up and went to a secluded area for some fun. The past Summer was a lot of fun, a lot of Utr's in the area.
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 12:24 #8866Senior Member

Posts: 277Nikki
Anybody seen her recently?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...e/490561199202
-
10-13-24 09:54 #8865Senior Member

Posts: 164I just remembered, Stacia and Natty were staying / working together in Brooklawn about a year ago or so. Amazing how they both ended up on BWAY, Natty I'm not surprised but Stacia I am. Same crew I guess.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 07:20 #8864Regular Member

Posts: 7Ava must've dropped off the radar again. Not responding to the number in her ad.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-24 17:02 #8863Senior Member

Posts: 350Pick up spots
Usually now from atlantic to ferry on broadway.
Originally Posted by DeadManTales
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-24 17:01 #8862Senior Member

Posts: 350Phones
Once they hit the street, they no longer can keep a phone.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-24 17:00 #8861Senior Member

Posts: 350Agreed
I agree, I won't pick her up.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





