Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 283 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 333 383 783 1283 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22438

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by RallyToo  [View Original Post]
    So been talking with her for a bit. So I may go toft later this week of next weekend. But sounds like safe play only and for everything. No cim and she does not even want you to pop with a raincoat when inside. And no COF, with a very limited GFE.

  2. #22437

    Star

    New on tryst. Any info?

    https://tryst.link/escort/starbaby1234

  3. #22436
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Honey GR Best

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/652146251231

    150 ss200 hh300 hr keep price there, she best fuck suck kiss GR mongers. Lingerie, attitude, service privacy sexy fuck, safe.

  4. #22435

    Kalamazoo and Burton

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    Visited this business establishment on Kalamazoo Ave next to Boost Mobile corner of Burton; providers have been using rooms with tall narrow massage table for hobbying. I texted Courtney, set up a. $150 dream, led me to believe she was in hotel or apt. Turn out it to be a sterile massage room in this black business building. Got comfortable expecting 30 min FS, She had a cute face nice body but got a bare blow but refused to do anything else citing the fact that I didn't have a rain coat. Saw several other providers awaiting clients in a small lobby room. If you're given and address at 200 block Kalamazoo Ave near Burton do. So at your own risk. The room had no chair no sofa or bed only a high skinny massage table. Not conducive for sex maybe massaging. You may get a serviceable escort there but for me the place is a no go. Courtney link is deleted but other escorts maybe renting a room in this Building! Bottom out.
    I got sucked into the same bait and switch a few months ago. Posted in the escort section but when I got there it was clearly a massage place and a narrow massage table. Same story for me. Even though we agreed on FS she would not provide the service, claiming I was supposed to bring the cover. Meh massage, bad experience. If someone directs you to this location I would take a pass.

  5. #22434

    Brick Building.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    Visited this business establishment on Kalamazoo Ave next to Boost Mobile corner of Burton; providers have been using rooms with tall narrow massage table for hobbying. I texted Courtney, set up a. $150 dream, led me to believe she was in hotel or apt. Turn out it to be a sterile massage room in this black business building. Got comfortable expecting 30 min FS, She had a cute face nice body but got a bare blow but refused to do anything else citing the fact that I didn't have a rain coat. Saw several other providers awaiting clients in a small lobby room. If you're given and address at 200 block Kalamazoo Ave near Burton do. So at your own risk. The room had no chair no sofa or bed only a high skinny massage table. Not conducive for sex maybe massaging. You may get a serviceable escort there but for me the place is a no go. Courtney link is deleted but other escorts maybe renting a room in this Building! Bottom out.
    FYI: This location has 2 parlors with 2 sets of different ladies. The upper one is facing K'zoo. The lower got to by taking a driveway on the right side of the building to the back of the building and its entryway. I saw Kassie at the lower level and she told me all about it. Lower level is very nice. Lights, music, clean and chair. Kassie was very personable and so small talk was good. Got comfortable and she came in, stripped down to a thong. Nice body. I gave more than $. 4 so maybe it would be different for less. Average massage but decent HE. Didn't ask about more, seeing it was the 1st time meeting her. The parking is a concern bc so little of it in the back. Some might not go for that.

  6. #22433

    Leah

    Did a search and only came up with one and no one seemed to have a encounter, Any one get in contact with her at all recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/908310974451

  7. #22432

    Emmie

    Quote Originally Posted by CumDogMm  [View Original Post]
    One of pics show lot of bruises she using? Trying to stay away from the needle hos.
    I'm not a doctor, call and ask her. Prolly zitz. Did not seem to be high, to me.

  8. #22431
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Emmie druggy?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLimpBiscuit  [View Original Post]
    https://daddyslist.com/i/united-stat...tel-55807.html Hope the link opens for everyone, Lovely young lady, friendly, open minded and tiny, but well proportioned and kitty is tight and tasty. Be nice, lets keep her around. Near 196 and school street. Fair $$$ hour. Looks a tad different than pics, but is her for sure. BBBJ, daty nice tats too.
    One of pics show lot of bruises she using? Trying to stay away from the needle hos.

  9. #22430

    New girl title black brick building

    Visited this business establishment on Kalamazoo Ave next to Boost Mobile corner of Burton; providers have been using rooms with tall narrow massage table for hobbying. I texted Courtney, set up a. $150 dream, led me to believe she was in hotel or apt. Turn out it to be a sterile massage room in this black business building. Got comfortable expecting 30 min FS, She had a cute face nice body but got a bare blow but refused to do anything else citing the fact that I didn't have a rain coat. Saw several other providers awaiting clients in a small lobby room. If you're given and address at 200 block Kalamazoo Ave near Burton do. So at your own risk. The room had no chair no sofa or bed only a high skinny massage table. Not conducive for sex maybe massaging. You may get a serviceable escort there but for me the place is a no go. Courtney link is deleted but other escorts maybe renting a room in this Building! Bottom out.

  10. #22429

    Blonde Goddess Kimberly

    Recently seen Kimberly at a hotel in the Walker area. Damn glad I did because WOW! Good communication $. 60/ hhr. Total MILF and She was Amazing!! Definitely a pro and takes it like a champ. All these girls out here need to take notes how a real woman plays in this hobby. Very pleasant and friendly never watched the clock so well worth it! Only negatives were everything was covered and I became a bit nervous knowing someone was around somewhere close by but there was no interference and she kept my mind at ease so it was cool. Left her a bit of a tip and hope to revisit again soon. No link because it must have been taken down or deleted, guess I was lucky enough to catch her at the right time because she doesn't post too often. YMMV but I must say after a frustrating bad week and missing the gym lately I surely woke up the next day with a big smile and feeling like I did one of the best workouts ever!! Treat her good and stay safe out there.

    Cam Out.

  11. #22428
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    I am interested you have some digits

    Quote Originally Posted by CumDogMm  [View Original Post]
    What your budget? Single mom nice house Georgetown when kids gone she want date drinks you spend night no restriction every other weekend not cheap $600-800.
    Am interested you have the digits.

  12. #22427

    Emmie

    https://daddyslist.com/i/united-stat...tel-55807.html Hope the link opens for everyone, Lovely young lady, friendly, open minded and tiny, but well proportioned and kitty is tight and tasty. Be nice, lets keep her around. Near 196 and school street. Fair $$$ hour. Looks a tad different than pics, but is her for sure. BBBJ, daty nice tats too.

  13. #22426
    Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this cutie? Says she's new. Is she even real? The asking price is too high anyway. Just curious, she looks too damned sure to be the real deal. Thanks ahead of time.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexyredlexus25#rates.
    She just seems TGTBT.

  14. #22425

    Steph Northern MI

    For anyone going north near Cadillac, Mesick, or the copemish areas, Steph is nothing but a waste of time. I would never trust her to give her any type of deposit. I texted her for 2 days trying to get her to come to me for a very safe car date which she advertises outcalls and car dates. When I'm up north I'm limited on how far I can go before being asked why I'm so far away from the cabin.

    I specifically told her the times I was available and she would text later asking if I was available. Uhhh no you missed your chance.

    She asked about the next day, I told her the same time frame and I'd be willing to give her a little extra for travel expense when she got here. She agreed to let me know, it never happened and she just ignored me when I asked if we were still on.

  15. #22424

    Thailah

    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJay  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? Willing to share your experience? Her prices are quite high and I can't find many reviews on her. Thank you.

    https://tryst.link/escort/thailah616
    I have seen her a few times, most recent was about 6 weeks ago. She is better looking in person and best provider I have been with, well worth the price of admission.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape