Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 26667
-
10-14-24 09:47 #22437Senior Member

Posts: 92Star
New on tryst. Any info?
https://tryst.link/escort/starbaby1234
-
10-14-24 09:16 #22436Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113Honey GR Best
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/652146251231
150 ss200 hh300 hr keep price there, she best fuck suck kiss GR mongers. Lingerie, attitude, service privacy sexy fuck, safe.
-
10-13-24 21:33 #22435Senior Member

Posts: 226Kalamazoo and Burton
I got sucked into the same bait and switch a few months ago. Posted in the escort section but when I got there it was clearly a massage place and a narrow massage table. Same story for me. Even though we agreed on FS she would not provide the service, claiming I was supposed to bring the cover. Meh massage, bad experience. If someone directs you to this location I would take a pass.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 18:57 #22434Senior Member

Posts: 229Brick Building.
FYI: This location has 2 parlors with 2 sets of different ladies. The upper one is facing K'zoo. The lower got to by taking a driveway on the right side of the building to the back of the building and its entryway. I saw Kassie at the lower level and she told me all about it. Lower level is very nice. Lights, music, clean and chair. Kassie was very personable and so small talk was good. Got comfortable and she came in, stripped down to a thong. Nice body. I gave more than $. 4 so maybe it would be different for less. Average massage but decent HE. Didn't ask about more, seeing it was the 1st time meeting her. The parking is a concern bc so little of it in the back. Some might not go for that.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 17:51 #22433Regular Member

Posts: 12Leah
Did a search and only came up with one and no one seemed to have a encounter, Any one get in contact with her at all recently?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/908310974451
-
10-13-24 15:01 #22432Senior Member

Posts: 338Emmie
I'm not a doctor, call and ask her. Prolly zitz. Did not seem to be high, to me.
Originally Posted by CumDogMm
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 10:37 #22431Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113Emmie druggy?
One of pics show lot of bruises she using? Trying to stay away from the needle hos.
Originally Posted by MrLimpBiscuit
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 08:39 #22430Senior Member

Posts: 587New girl title black brick building
Visited this business establishment on Kalamazoo Ave next to Boost Mobile corner of Burton; providers have been using rooms with tall narrow massage table for hobbying. I texted Courtney, set up a. $150 dream, led me to believe she was in hotel or apt. Turn out it to be a sterile massage room in this black business building. Got comfortable expecting 30 min FS, She had a cute face nice body but got a bare blow but refused to do anything else citing the fact that I didn't have a rain coat. Saw several other providers awaiting clients in a small lobby room. If you're given and address at 200 block Kalamazoo Ave near Burton do. So at your own risk. The room had no chair no sofa or bed only a high skinny massage table. Not conducive for sex maybe massaging. You may get a serviceable escort there but for me the place is a no go. Courtney link is deleted but other escorts maybe renting a room in this Building! Bottom out.
-
10-13-24 07:57 #22429Senior Member

Posts: 31Blonde Goddess Kimberly
Recently seen Kimberly at a hotel in the Walker area. Damn glad I did because WOW! Good communication $. 60/ hhr. Total MILF and She was Amazing!! Definitely a pro and takes it like a champ. All these girls out here need to take notes how a real woman plays in this hobby. Very pleasant and friendly never watched the clock so well worth it! Only negatives were everything was covered and I became a bit nervous knowing someone was around somewhere close by but there was no interference and she kept my mind at ease so it was cool. Left her a bit of a tip and hope to revisit again soon. No link because it must have been taken down or deleted, guess I was lucky enough to catch her at the right time because she doesn't post too often. YMMV but I must say after a frustrating bad week and missing the gym lately I surely woke up the next day with a big smile and feeling like I did one of the best workouts ever!! Treat her good and stay safe out there.
Cam Out.
-
10-13-24 00:17 #22428Regular Member

Posts: 14I am interested you have some digits
Am interested you have the digits.
Originally Posted by CumDogMm
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-24 21:34 #22427Senior Member

Posts: 338Emmie
https://daddyslist.com/i/united-stat...tel-55807.html Hope the link opens for everyone, Lovely young lady, friendly, open minded and tiny, but well proportioned and kitty is tight and tasty. Be nice, lets keep her around. Near 196 and school street. Fair $$$ hour. Looks a tad different than pics, but is her for sure. BBBJ, daty nice tats too.
-
10-12-24 18:17 #22426Senior Member

Posts: 262She just seems TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Clandestine123
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-24 17:29 #22425Senior Member

Posts: 201Steph Northern MI
For anyone going north near Cadillac, Mesick, or the copemish areas, Steph is nothing but a waste of time. I would never trust her to give her any type of deposit. I texted her for 2 days trying to get her to come to me for a very safe car date which she advertises outcalls and car dates. When I'm up north I'm limited on how far I can go before being asked why I'm so far away from the cabin.
I specifically told her the times I was available and she would text later asking if I was available. Uhhh no you missed your chance.
She asked about the next day, I told her the same time frame and I'd be willing to give her a little extra for travel expense when she got here. She agreed to let me know, it never happened and she just ignored me when I asked if we were still on.
-
10-12-24 15:01 #22424Senior Member

Posts: 92Thailah
I have seen her a few times, most recent was about 6 weeks ago. She is better looking in person and best provider I have been with, well worth the price of admission.
Originally Posted by BroadwayJay
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-24 11:09 #22423Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113Thaliah
YMMV tryst ad like other girls have higher rate if monger pay sweet saw her $400 for hr just another ho game LOL.
Originally Posted by BigT0501
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





