Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 683 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 592 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 10240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8875

    Another Redz

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    We both knew a girl. I saw her around Christmas 2022. Fell in love for five days. It was real and then it wasn't. Top shelf pussy. Really pretty red head originally from AC. 007 knew her. Past posts won't go back that far. I ran across her a few weeks ago in Cherry Hill. I can't remember her other name. She was going by Danielle in Cherry Hill but that's not it. Been a rough two years for her I figure. Still beautiful but the Kensington stroll stole her teeth health. Found her and lost her that quick. Might take a Kensington stroll to see if I can spot her.
    You are correct about her name, Dani has been in a bad place lately. I saw her a couple of months ago, she was dressed nicely and had makeup on, the date was as usual, hot and heavy.

    However I knew she was already going downhill, which it is a shame since she was doing great, and her kids are suffering about this. A couple of years ago she went missing and her family was worried looking for her, until she was found in AC.

    I hope she goes back to rehab, she needs to get out of that life.

  2. #8874

    Mel

    Quote Originally Posted by SpikedCoffee2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Mel / Melissa? She stopped posting and her number has been disconnected.

    Anyone that's seen her, can you comment on what she's like?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...8/156542339092
    Wow!, I thought nobody would notice she hasn't been around LOL. One of the best asses I ever had the pleasure to tap more than once.

    Anyway, Mel is out for now, she had a baby about 2 months ago, and that is that.

  3. #8873

    Mel / Melissa

    Anyone know what happened to Mel / Melissa? She stopped posting and her number has been disconnected.

    Anyone that's seen her, can you comment on what she's like?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...8/156542339092

  4. #8872

    Stacia staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Once they hit the street, they no longer can keep a phone.
    Wow went from hottie to prego to streets now. No ad either pimp ruined her.

  5. #8871

    Redzz nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Redz on and off. Not long ago, (Summer) after plugging all holes, on the way out I saw a girl on Delsea drive, I picked her up and went to a secluded area for some fun. The past Summer was a lot of fun, a lot of Utr's in the area.
    She skinner then ever? Any more kids? Can she get prego still?

  6. #8870
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    We both knew a girl. I saw her around Christmas 2022. Fell in love for five days. It was real and then it wasn't. Top shelf pussy. Really pretty red head originally from AC. 007 knew her. Past posts won't go back that far. I ran across her a few weeks ago in Cherry Hill. I can't remember her other name. She was going by Danielle in Cherry Hill but that's not it. Been a rough two years for her I figure. Still beautiful but the Kensington stroll stole her teeth health. Found her and lost her that quick. Might take a Kensington stroll to see if I can spot her.
    She's around Gloucester / Bellmawr most days, couch surfing places that are almost trap houses. She does get into Philly and to the shore sometimes; I think she has a few lucrative regulars around.

    She used to be a real looker, it's sad how far down she's fallen. Last I saw her we had a great session, but she was extremely paranoid at first. It was weird enough that I haven't called her again.

  7. #8869

    007 question

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Redz on and off. Not long ago, (Summer) after plugging all holes, on the way out I saw a girl on Delsea drive, I picked her up and went to a secluded area for some fun. The past Summer was a lot of fun, a lot of Utr's in the area.
    We both knew a girl. I saw her around Christmas 2022. Fell in love for five days. It was real and then it wasn't. Top shelf pussy. Really pretty red head originally from AC. 007 knew her. Past posts won't go back that far. I ran across her a few weeks ago in Cherry Hill. I can't remember her other name. She was going by Danielle in Cherry Hill but that's not it. Been a rough two years for her I figure. Still beautiful but the Kensington stroll stole her teeth health. Found her and lost her that quick. Might take a Kensington stroll to see if I can spot her.

  8. #8868

    Pretty sure that's not her number

    Quote Originally Posted by Randall12  [View Original Post]
    Ava must've dropped off the radar again. Not responding to the number in her ad.
    In fact certain. Ava is a hot mess. But, wow can she do it. She hooks up with a skip pimp from time to time. Not using her number.

  9. #8867

    Redz

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Redz on and off. Not long ago, (Summer) after plugging all holes, on the way out I saw a girl on Delsea drive, I picked her up and went to a secluded area for some fun. The past Summer was a lot of fun, a lot of Utr's in the area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails M (2).jpg‎   M3.jpg‎  

  10. #8866

  11. #8865
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Once they hit the street, they no longer can keep a phone.
    I just remembered, Stacia and Natty were staying / working together in Brooklawn about a year ago or so. Amazing how they both ended up on BWAY, Natty I'm not surprised but Stacia I am. Same crew I guess.

  12. #8864
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Io hear this my experience with her has been without any issues except having to get room with her boyfriend outside waiting. But this is why I say whether good or bad the review. Go see for yourself and share your experience.
    Ava must've dropped off the radar again. Not responding to the number in her ad.

  13. #8863

    Pick up spots

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManTales  [View Original Post]
    You know what streets are safe / popular to find them on?
    Usually now from atlantic to ferry on broadway.

  14. #8862

    Phones

    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    Any chance you could share Stacia contact info please?
    Once they hit the street, they no longer can keep a phone.

  15. #8861

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Natalie has been a hot mess for years, the only thing shocking is that she wasn't dead or on the street sooner. She's definitely borrowing lives from her cat Nubs.
    I agree, I won't pick her up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape