Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12511

    Bunny, well at least for the moment

    Judas Priest, this girl is a whack-o. She is more mixed up than a feather in a whirlwind. One crisis after another. If it's not her cat needing a blood transfusion or hasn't had a bowel movement in two days or being evicted every month it's something else. Todays flavor is, she needs 1.5 grand to keep a roof over her head. It is obvious the escort thing isn't really working for her. At least not very well. Go get a job at the local Waffle House. Just say no to the prolific name changer!

    https://tryst.link/escort/succubuswaifu#photos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GZ2tMDqWgAUaCm2.jpg‎  

  2. #12510

    Older women. Weighing in

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddCincy  [View Original Post]
    I'm in my 50's and I know a lot of women in their 50's.

    I would be willing to bet you dollars to donuts that Sheri is in her *60's*.

    I would also be willing to bet that there is a certain percentage of guys here who would jump at a 60-something provider. There are several providers in their 50's who have a fan club here. So why not?

    It's only a matter of time before we get a post about a 60-year-old provider who "can perform better than three 20-something ladies".

    I will *never* understand the granny-fetishizing faction on this board. But it's definitely a thing for some of our colleagues.

    Speaking of which, to Sheri's credit: If you could have met her in 1984 instead of 2024, she would probably have been a real hottie.
    Since we are on the subject of older providers and women, I will throw in my 2 pence. I am rapidly approaching my fifth decade and as I age so does my opinion of what is attractive. For me, aside from the perkiness of a younger woman's body, they appeal to me in no way. I find any woman under about 35 to be a world apart and prefer them to be mid 40's and older. When younger women speak, I am physically repulsed by what comes out of their mouths. When Velvet was around, I found her mildly physically attractive but I could talk to her and enjoy the conversation and there is something to be said for the hand of experience (which she had in spades). I like a woman that has some perspective and has seen some things. The only negative is the higher likelihood of a dry vagina. I remember dating a girl that would soak through her panties and jeans before I ever even unzipped her and that is the one and only thing I miss about a younger woman. To each their own, but I feel like if you are aging and still looking for 20 year old gash, I wonder why that might be. Give me some wrinkles, sagging and stretch marks; that's a woman fit for a man. The rest are girls, and the boys can have them all.

  3. #12509

    What Age?

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddCincy  [View Original Post]
    Sir, you didn't state your age. But I'm in my mid-50's. So I qualify as an older guy, too, even if you're older than me. (I'm sure the average 21-year-old would classify me as older.).

    What follows is my respectful response to the Older Providers Fan Club, and I don't think I'm the only older guy who feels this way.

    1.) Finer with age? Not.

    I don't believe that any of us gets "finer with age". Look at yourself in the mirror with your shirt off today. Do you look as good as you did when you were nineteen? Twenty-one? I certainly don't.

    The same goes for women. For women, age means prolapsed uteruses, saggy breasts, cellulite, wrinkles, etc. Sound sexy? Not.
    I agree with about 80% of what you had to say, you're very much on point. We're all in different age groups, therefore we have different likes and dislikes. I am nearly 70. Gettig with hot 22-year-olds is hard for me these days. The prime age group I go for is 30 to 36. They know what they're doing and typically ask for less money. I'm pretty selective I only go for attractive reasonably fit spinners.
    Concerning older ladies, I don't have much use for them. They try to take advantage of the older guys in my opinion. And don't forget they've been doing this for decades they know exactly how to screw you out of your time. Anyways, be safe out there.

    P2020.

  4. #12508

    Older providers: all my reasons why not

    Quote Originally Posted by GinCincy  [View Original Post]
    Being an older guy myself, I am quite interested in older providers, but to many think that honey pot is like a fine wine, getting better with age.
    Sir, you didn't state your age. But I'm in my mid-50's. So I qualify as an older guy, too, even if you're older than me. (I'm sure the average 21-year-old would classify me as older.).

    What follows is my respectful response to the Older Providers Fan Club, and I don't think I'm the only older guy who feels this way.

    1.) Finer with age? Not.

    I don't believe that any of us gets "finer with age". Look at yourself in the mirror with your shirt off today. Do you look as good as you did when you were nineteen? Twenty-one? I certainly don't.

    The same goes for women. For women, age means prolapsed uteruses, saggy breasts, cellulite, wrinkles, etc. Sound sexy? Not.

    I'm still friends with many of the girls I graduated high school with in the mid-1980's. (Thank you, Facebook.) There is not a single one who looks as good as she did in high school, or even twenty years ago. (I go to my high school reunions, too.).

    I remember a cheerleader who, in 1984, I would have crawled through broken glass to sleep with. Me and every other guy in the school. Today I would politely decline an invitation from her.

    Sorry, I have yet to see the woman who gets "finer with age" beyond 28 or so.

    2.) Better "performance"?

    Likewise, some fans of the older providers insist that older providers are better on the "performance" side. Young women, they claim, just don't know how to have sex.

    We are not talking here about playing a Mozart concerto. This is a fairly basic human function. In my experience, women under 25 can figure it out just fine.

    3.) Less trouble?

    I would agree that "barely legal" providers (18 to 19) are often "more trouble than they're worth. " (Moreover, it's fairly rare to find an actual provider who is that young.).

    But the guys who make this argument always assert that we should immediately go up to 40. What's wrong with 24? 27?

    For me, 23 to 28 is the sweet spot. An adult, but still young.

    4.) A monger's self-image is often an underlying issue.

    Some older men experience self-image issues in the presence of much younger women. I can understand this. I go to the gym regularly and watch my weight. But I'm no 25-year-old stud. Heck, I'm no 35-year-old stud.

    That's where the money comes in. If I'm paying, I want a woman who probably wouldn't sleep with me, all things being equal. Otherwise, why am I paying, again?

    5.) Guilt is an issue, too.

    Or the older man feels uncomfortable with the idea of being with a woman who is "young enough to be his daughter". (I hear this one a lot.).

    If a woman is three years younger than me, then she is theoretically of an age to be my sister. So long as she's not, I don't see a problem. Same with young enough to be my daughter.

    If you came of age any time after the 1970's (just about everyone on this forum), you've probably been preconditioned to have a lot of guilt simply for having the occasional erection.

    The world wants to put you in a box, especially if you're an older man. I refuse to get into a box. I'm not getting into any boxes until the very end, and then I'll have no say about it.

    6.) Bottom line: the hobby is about buying a fantasy.

    If I'm paying by the hour, then I'm buying a fantasy, not a relationship. And my fantasy is not middle-age women. My fantasy is *young* women. That was true for me in 1984, and it's true for me in 2024.

    Just my opinion, but I don't think I'm alone here.

  5. #12507

    Older providers

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddCincy  [View Original Post]
    I'm in my 50's and I know a lot of women in their 50's.

    I would be willing to bet you dollars to donuts that Sheri is in her *60's*.

    I would also be willing to bet that there is a certain percentage of guys here who would jump at a 60-something provider. There are several providers in their 50's who have a fan club here. So why not?

    It's only a matter of time before we get a post about a 60-year-old provider who "can perform better than three 20-something ladies".

    I will *never* understand the granny-fetishizing faction on this board. But it's definitely a thing for some of our colleagues.

    Speaking of which, to Sheri's credit: If you could have met her in 1984 instead of 2024, she would probably have been a real hottie.
    Being an older guy myself, I am quite interested in older providers, but to many think that honey pot is like a fine wine, getting better with age.

  6. #12506
    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    I do not know if any of you have seen Maneater up in Dayton. But she she is older and has great control over her pussy. If you happen to dinning she can grab your tong and hold on to pretty good.
    Yes I have had a date with her an you are right she can milk your dick with her pussy.

  7. #12505

    Nice and tight

    I do not know if any of you have seen Maneater up in Dayton. But she she is older and has great control over her pussy. If you happen to dinning she can grab your tong and hold on to pretty good.

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    I am not a granny chaser but I do know a couple providers older then 30 that can still perform as well as any 30 YO. Little WetWet is better than most 30's. IMO. Great body a can ride better the a rodeo Queen. LSM from Florida still can hold her own also an it's no secret her age.

  8. #12504

    But

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    due her ease of turning on a man at a bat of an eye. https://tryst.link/escort/caroline-alice.
    Isn't this a good thing? Isn't this what we want??

  9. #12503
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginzo666  [View Original Post]
    I don't think it's necessarily true that older pussies are looser. Pussies are like dicks in that they come in various sizes, big and small. Some women are tight even after childbirth. There are various pelvic floor exercises that are widely know to restore tone to pelvic floor muscles.
    I am not a granny chaser but I do know a couple providers older then 30 that can still perform as well as any 30 YO. Little WetWet is better than most 30's. IMO. Great body a can ride better the a rodeo Queen. LSM from Florida still can hold her own also an it's no secret her age.

  10. #12502

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    There are benefits to older providers.

    Not many ripoff reports, no pimps usually, not much into games. Etc.

    Downfall is a pussy you can probably drive a truck into an they not even know you was there. Or been riden more than a bicycle.
    There are many benefits provided the pics are recent. This Sheri seems like one and looks like a pro, someone who's been at this forever and a day and has her own way of doing business. Looks like she's had a lot of work done on that face, probably the body as well. She'll probably fuck you until you have to beg her to stop and enjoys her work. Would love to see someone review their experiences with her.

  11. #12501

    Pussies

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    There are benefits to older providers.

    Not many ripoff reports, no pimps usually, not much into games. Etc.

    Downfall is a pussy you can probably drive a truck into an they not even know you was there. Or been riden more than a bicycle.
    I don't think it's necessarily true that older pussies are looser. Pussies are like dicks in that they come in various sizes, big and small. Some women are tight even after childbirth. There are various pelvic floor exercises that are widely know to restore tone to pelvic floor muscles.

  12. #12500

    Ashley Fires in town this weekend

    Posting for her as a favor. She came in on short notice, will be in town today and possibly tomorrow. Phone number is in her Columbus Tryst Ad.

    She's always a good time.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-fiirefantasy

    The good Dr.

  13. #12499
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    There are benefits to older providers.

    Not many ripoff reports, no pimps usually, not much into games. Etc.

    Downfall is a pussy you can probably drive a truck into an they not even know you was there. Or been riden more than a bicycle.
    I've been curious about Bunny. Are the. Pics current? Price is definitely in my budget.

  14. #12498
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Older providers

    There are benefits to older providers.

    Not many ripoff reports, no pimps usually, not much into games. Etc.

    Downfall is a pussy you can probably drive a truck into an they not even know you was there. Or been riden more than a bicycle.

  15. #12497

    Older than 50's, but that will make little difference among this crowd

    I'm in my 50's and I know a lot of women in their 50's.

    I would be willing to bet you dollars to donuts that Sheri is in her *60's*.

    I would also be willing to bet that there is a certain percentage of guys here who would jump at a 60-something provider. There are several providers in their 50's who have a fan club here. So why not?

    It's only a matter of time before we get a post about a 60-year-old provider who "can perform better than three 20-something ladies".

    I will *never* understand the granny-fetishizing faction on this board. But it's definitely a thing for some of our colleagues.

    Speaking of which, to Sheri's credit: If you could have met her in 1984 instead of 2024, she would probably have been a real hottie.

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Any info on https://tryst.link/escort/sheri Her profile states she is in her 50's. Appers to be much older and has a weird smirk in all of her pictures. Risk Takers Wanted?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape