Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 215 265 665 1165 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 22146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19686

    Watch out for this one

    Long time no post, I've been away for quite a while. As I split time between here and FL, I notice this same ad in both places.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/328941176385

  2. #19685
    Quote Originally Posted by Country79  [View Original Post]
    Jamie or Kat?
    Sorry I thought I responded to this one. I meant Kat. She's the one I had a couple of nice dreams with.

  3. #19684

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMerchant  [View Original Post]
    Search this forum for Ava Allure. Fuzzy put up a good review about her not too long ago. Sounds great. I've msgd with her once or twice but never made plans with her.
    I reached out to her, she detest this website she told me. Never ended up meeting her, let me know if you do.

  4. #19683

    Ebony in Cleveland

    https://tryst.link/escort/autumnnites22

    Quote Originally Posted by John1800  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I'm looking for a sexy, petite ebony freak to play with. Looking for some suggestions. Also seeking a regular who can deepthroat and enjoys anal. Any recommendations would be incredible 😊.

    The escort game blows in CLE, so I'm reaching out on here. I've been visiting AMPs, but those are also far a few between anymore. 😩.

  5. #19682

    Ebony in Cleveland

    https://callescort.org/216-347-8252

    Quote Originally Posted by John1800  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I'm looking for a sexy, petite ebony freak to play with. Looking for some suggestions. Also seeking a regular who can deepthroat and enjoys anal. Any recommendations would be incredible 😊.

    The escort game blows in CLE, so I'm reaching out on here. I've been visiting AMPs, but those are also far a few between anymore. 😩.

  6. #19681

    Time to relax

    Has anyone dropped a load in her? Any idea what is on the table?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/878335594186

  7. #19680
    Search this forum for Ava Allure. Fuzzy put up a good review about her not too long ago. Sounds great. I've msgd with her once or twice but never made plans with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by John1800  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I'm looking for a sexy, petite ebony freak to play with. Looking for some suggestions. Also seeking a regular who can deepthroat and enjoys anal. Any recommendations would be incredible 😊.

    The escort game blows in CLE, so I'm reaching out on here. I've been visiting AMPs, but those are also far a few between anymore. 😩.

  8. #19679

    Figured

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    Didn't happen, I could never pin her down as to time, place, etc.
    Well put me on the list, I've seen her and as big as a freak as she is, it would be fun to watch her take 3 at once! I would bet she would be down for it too.

  9. #19678

    Seeking a petite, ebony beauty 😊

    Gents, I'm looking for a sexy, petite ebony freak to play with. Looking for some suggestions. Also seeking a regular who can deepthroat and enjoys anal. Any recommendations would be incredible 😊.

    The escort game blows in CLE, so I'm reaching out on here. I've been visiting AMPs, but those are also far a few between anymore. 😩.

  10. #19677
    Quote Originally Posted by HotPopsicle  [View Original Post]
    She says her name is Kat in the description.
    Jamie or Kat?

  11. #19676

    Chloe in Lorain

    Anyone have any experience with this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...t/853568739377

  12. #19675

    Amber = Kat?

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterGreedy  [View Original Post]
    The last link, STG, Amber. I had a couple dreams with her. Very hot, accomodating, clean, and nice person overall. I can't speak for the others, but her I would recommend.
    She says her name is Kat in the description.

  13. #19674

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by LongPiping  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet? Posts on and off. No disclaimer in ad. Says will do anal and creampies. Got her to send a pussy Pic, not sure if setup or what.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/306442088133
    She is legit. I had seen her back in June. At that time she was living in Parma. Hour donation was $. 5 Enjoyed DATY and an above average BBBJ. Had her ride me until I was ready to burst and I had her finish me with BBBJCIMWS.

  14. #19673
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    GB with Britt

    Quote Originally Posted by BooneDawg  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever ask Brittany if she was up for a GB? Let me know, I've seen her before, I'm guessing she'd be into it with familiar guys.
    Didn't happen, I could never pin her down as to time, place, etc.

  15. #19672
    The last link, STG, Amber. I had a couple dreams with her. Very hot, accomodating, clean, and nice person overall. I can't speak for the others, but her I would recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape