Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 167 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 217 267 667 1167 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 22139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19649

    Chick in Streetsboro Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...n/181707680335

    Anyone meet her? Sounds like she is looking for an SD but you never know with these ladies. Plus her pics are awful.
    Haven't had the pleasure, but hop over to the Akron escort board and search for Streetsboro Lisa.

  2. #19648
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMerchant  [View Original Post]
    I've been waiting to hear something about this chick too. So many rules and a novel in the ad. Was hoping to hear someone was actually found to be worthy and made it through to the main event.
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...298/4704274714

    Not much history from what I've seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    Actually, I think she looks pretty hot. But I have to agree that she is looking for a SD.
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...n/181707680335

    Anyone meet her? Sounds like she is looking for an SD but you never know with these ladies. Plus her pics are awful.
    Search Akron for Lisa or Lisa in Green.

  3. #19647

    Traveling through there in a few days

    Hey fellas, anyone have intel on a reliable girl who gives a stellar BBBJ? Will be heading through there in a few days. I can share info on a few Dayton or Columbus girls when you need it. TiA!!

  4. #19646

    Anyone try her comms

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...298/4704274714

    Not much history from what I've seen.

  5. #19645
    I've been waiting to hear something about this chick too. So many rules and a novel in the ad. Was hoping to hear someone was actually found to be worthy and made it through to the main event.

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...n/181707680335

    Anyone meet her? Sounds like she is looking for an SD but you never know with these ladies. Plus her pics are awful.

  6. #19644
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...n/181707680335

    Anyone meet her? Sounds like she is looking for an SD but you never know with these ladies. Plus her pics are awful.
    Actually, I think she looks pretty hot. But I have to agree that she is looking for a SD.

  7. #19643
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    Chick in Streetsboro

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...n/181707680335

    Anyone meet her? Sounds like she is looking for an SD but you never know with these ladies. Plus her pics are awful.

  8. #19642
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    She was perfect before the weight loss, and that is coming from a guy who love spinners. But the starfish experience has kept me to only that one visit, plus the iPhone 30 min timer sucked.
    Woo boy. Starfish is an understatement 🤣 I went fully expecting that and that was fine because she agreed to a fetish of mine so whatever. She is painfully impersonal. Barely talks. Probably said 5 full sentences to me the entire time I was there. She was pleasant, not like a ***** or anything, just impersonal. Had either this nervous smile or fake smile on almost the entire time. Covered everything which I again, expected. But God a covered BJ is so shit. I get this feeling that if it doesn't require much effort, she'll probably do just about whatever you want (except Greek because she is tiny) because she's Just going through the motions because she wants the money. I know there's guys out there that want GFE And do a full hour and all that. Do not get a full hour with her. You do not want that. You'll waste your 300. Stick with a qv or maybe a hh. I'm in Akron and I got lucky, she was in independence so it wasn't nearly as far. I was expecting to drive a lot farther. But now that I've seen her, 30 minutes will be about The max I'll drive. She's in Middleburg heights and Avon and stuff like that a lot, she's not worth that drive.

  9. #19641
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMe  [View Original Post]
    #2 (Nikki) is real and legit. She's by no means a starfish but I wouldn't really call her enthusiastic. She does look just like her photos. And don't go expecting to have a scintillating conversation with her.
    I saw her before she went away for a few months in county. At the time she said greek was on the menu but changed her tune during the visit and I'm not exactly huge. Average fuck and decent body, I plan on repeating at some point.

  10. #19640
    #2 (Nikki) is real and legit. She's by no means a starfish but I wouldn't really call her enthusiastic. She does look just like her photos. And don't go expecting to have a scintillating conversation with her.

  11. #19639

    Little Bitt

    Does anyone have anything they can share about little Bitt in Independence?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/177097596

  12. #19638

  13. #19637

    How sexy is she

    Quote Originally Posted by Chef985  [View Original Post]
    She's real and delivers, more GFE than a Blow-bang. Booked an hour got an hour. She's fun.
    How sexy is Kay? She fun and horny?

  14. #19636
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/120655590638

    I know we discussed her ad before but has anyone seen her?

  15. #19635
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    She was perfect before the weight loss, and that is coming from a guy who love spinners. But the starfish experience has kept me to only that one visit, plus the iPhone 30 min timer sucked.
    Shame I didn't see her before she lost it. I could put up with star fish crap depending on the mood I'm in but the timer crap did turn me off as well. I haven't been with a provider that has ever done that but been with a couple that have mentioned the time was running short. Paris G's in particular has anytime I do a QV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape