Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 723 1223 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 24516
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21186

    Brandy donations

    Quote Originally Posted by Nothumbs  [View Original Post]
    Holy cow! Her prices have skyrocketed over the past four months or so. She's great and all, but too rich for me.
    If you search other boards for her, her costs are listed as the typical 150/ hhr and 300/ hr.

  2. #21185

    Mystery Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKing  [View Original Post]
    Who's the blue haired chick in the photo?
    She has gone by a lot of different names. She hangs with a tall dirty blonde named Damsel. They are posted on STG in the Laurel / Jessup area right now.

  3. #21184

    Nikki's GF?

    Who's the blue haired chick in the photo?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2010.jpg‎  

  4. #21183
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKing  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...u/345938019787

    Anyone ever seen her? She looks pretty amazing.
    Yes but she is worse for wear than those pics. Lots of bruises and sores. She has an open menu but I suggest wrapping it up.

  5. #21182

    Thats just cruel

    Quote Originally Posted by Cod592  [View Original Post]
    Careful its artificial
    .
    I'm so mad at this.

    Now that you said it I can't unser it.

    Damn, when I clicked the ad before you posted I thought she was mega hot; now my eyrs won't let me see a cis woman in the photos at all. Nothing wrong with how anyone else rolls though but we need a "finger" emoji cause I'm crying here.

  6. #21181

    Maria

    I heard tonight from a good friend of he's that she overdosed. Her friend is reliable as in did doubles with Maria a few times.

    T. J.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowling4  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to the 60 year old Puerto Rican who went by Maria? She used to host downtown on Cathedral. Thanks.

    https://baltimore.5escorts.com/ads/d...88d76084f1ebbf

  7. #21180
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothumbs  [View Original Post]
    Holy cow! Her prices have skyrocketed over the past four months or so. She's great and all, but too rich for me.
    I think this website is old and hasn't been updated. I follow her as to see when's she's in town.

    She is currently in mission valley and her address is still $. 5 for hhr.

    I've seen her twice, last time being about a month and a half ago. At worst she is post op. I'm of the impression that the rumor is because she has a strong jaw line and her shoulders are kinda broad. Also the level of service she gives for such a reasonable price, I can see why some might assume it's tgtbt.

    And before anyone says it, no I didn't and wouldn't say anything to her about those Prices. other than that, pretty sure she's a woman. Worst case scenario, if she's a he. I'm already 2 visits deep and had a good time, no use getting insecure now.

    Current ads.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4433183909/1

  8. #21179

    Nikki Bowties?

    She seems to be working the sites instead of the streets.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...s/977941809710

  9. #21178

    Brandy. Trans??

    Quote Originally Posted by Cod592  [View Original Post]
    Careful its artificial

    .
    Do you mean post op?

    Plenty on here have seen her and there have been no reports of a dick. HAHA.

  10. #21177

    Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Nothumbs  [View Original Post]
    Holy cow! Her prices have skyrocketed over the past four months or so. She's great and all, but too rich for me.
    Holy shit. Which of you all is telling her she worth that? LOL. That's the last time I rant a rave about a newbie right away. I'll wait a few weeks next time!! Earlier in the week she was posting on EA for half that!!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/176981916

  11. #21176

    Sarah in WV showed up in MD search on STG

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...u/345938019787

    Anyone ever seen her? She looks pretty amazing.

  12. #21175
    Quote Originally Posted by Cod592  [View Original Post]
    Careful its artificial

    .
    There's multiple reports saying she's a women. But at !6 bills Shut The Fridge with that.

  13. #21174

    Ashley MIA

    Quote Originally Posted by MojoDid  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info or update on her. Last news was rehab in California or something like that. Salivating waiting for her return.
    Pitman187 seemed to have direct contact with her before she went to rehab, but he's been inactive for past couple of months. She probably cleaned up and got out of the game, too bad as she was a great lay. Her old partner in crime Izzy is still available though.

  14. #21173
    Holy cow! Her prices have skyrocketed over the past four months or so. She's great and all, but too rich for me.

  15. #21172

    MILF Brandy

    Was in Brandy's area so gave it a try. She replied saying she would be available in an hour, so I hung out and texted again an hour later. I got the location and was on the way. Had to wait 5-10 minutes upon arrival, but got invited up soon after. Honestly, even with a growing number of good reviews, I was a little skeptical. After she opened the door, I relaxed some. She looked like her pictures and greeted me with a hug and lfk. As we embraced, she smiled, took my hands and traced her breasts, hips, and butt with them. I got hard immediately. We kissed more as she dropped her robe and began taking my clothes off. She grabbed my cock, smiled, and began stroking it. She turned around again and pulled me into her while twerking on my dick with her super nice ass. She squeezed my bare cock between her legs and wiggled with pleasure. She soon dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth. It was an awesome BBBJ that almost lasted too long. On with the hat and she laid back on the bed, spread her legs wide and invited me inside. I slowed things down by teasing her with just the tip at first. Then slowly putting my cock in her pussy inch by inch. She gasped and moaned while I gave it to her deeper. When she started fucking me back, I knew I wouldn't last. So one last deep push inside before unloading in the hat. We cleaned up a little and we joked around until I left. Great time with a hot Latina!

    https://sexycompanion.vip/lovely-brandy/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ba0e62c03859df21c4662da036f72f74_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape