Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 17937
-
10-11-24 10:56 #15447Senior Member

Posts: 434What a joke. I agree with you. Some kind of scam or something.
Originally Posted by BatSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 10:45 #15446Senior Member

Posts: 46Sounds like a scam to me. First 3 missing in the phone number, and you won't respond if one of us contacts you.
Originally Posted by Agent18
[View Original Post]
PM me proof, because I don't believe you.
-
10-11-24 10:08 #15445Senior Member

Posts: 45Journey
This girl is a sweetheart and knows how to treat you right!
Originally Posted by JustMe2345
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 09:29 #15444Senior Member

Posts: 37Her pics are old and outdated, and were very filtered back then. What you see in the pictures will not be what opens the door. You will be very disappointing, and if you go thru with the visit, you'll want to bathe in bleach afterwords.
Originally Posted by Kyvo6134
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 07:18 #15443Senior Member

Posts: 80College girl UTR-mystery
Has anyone heard from Darknight? Did she change her mind? You think she transferred to another school? Did they runoff together? Has he decided not to share after all? Did she actually exis? Did his account get hacked?
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020
[View Original Post]
To these and other questions we may know. It's a mystery.
-
10-11-24 06:24 #15442Senior Member

Posts: 60This still an option? I tried to send dm.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 03:19 #15441Senior Member

Posts: 344Hot blond UTR MILF
I have a hot young SWF, MILF 31 yr. Smoking hot bod, 8 out 10 looks. Just got divorced. Has a nice place in Hamburg. Going through a rough patch needs help. Her #859 - 6969. She is open to doing a 3 some. Nice tickets and caboose. She is not a racist but prefers BBC and BWC. Kind of a freak in the sheets. PSE. She is a keeper so treat her right.
Don't bother to contact me because I won't respond.
-
10-10-24 22:58 #15440Regular Member

Posts: 1Been a minute, she went by Rachel. Did not have a good time. Will not repeat, but it's been so long I don't remember why.
Originally Posted by Kyvo6134
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 22:53 #15439Senior Member

Posts: 75Been a while since I've seen her but she did not look near as good as those old pics.
Originally Posted by Kyvo6134
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 22:11 #15438Senior Member

Posts: 72Sent you a DM and haven't heard anything yet my friend.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 18:46 #15437Senior Member

Posts: 43You guys have helped me out.
I've been saved headaches thanks to folks here.
Asking if anyone has good or bad thoughts?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/745610529971
-
10-10-24 16:51 #15436Senior Member

Posts: 360Could've had 4 LOL.
She don't even respond to me. Even on different numbers LOL.
Originally Posted by Hounds56
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 15:59 #15435Senior Member

Posts: 166Easy there big guy
Hey Hounds 56. Brother that's a lot of territory to say best period. I politely disagree. First off you would have to like pretty thick girls to say that. I personally like more athletic, proportioned girls. Not trying to get in a pissing match but just say for yourself she's the best. We can all feel the same about the ones we see. But if its a contest I know the ones I see won't be a bit scared to enter.
-
10-10-24 15:09 #15434Senior Member

Posts: 261Like so many others
I'm seeking a young, fit, GFE type for my upcoming visit. Willing to go for 2-3 hours for the right fit. Maybe some senior member can hook me up.
Regards.
-
10-10-24 14:41 #15433Senior Member

Posts: 116Sun Tzu and Homo Erectus
Sun Tzu says Homo Erectus wants to run free in the fields and sleep erect. However, something is amiss, No Homo?











Reply With Quote




