Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 821 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 595 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 12315
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10905

    New

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierMove21  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen her recently on STG but no name. Has anyone attempted to see her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...t/941480104295

    While the pics look nice the description is short. But the location is the actual town name. So I was thinking maybe someone here may have more info.?
    I had good initial conversation, the "male for female" was weird but I let it go.

    Got to the point of scheduling and then ghost town.

  2. #10904

    Anyone, anyone?

    I've only seen her recently on STG but no name. Has anyone attempted to see her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...t/941480104295

    While the pics look nice the description is short. But the location is the actual town name. So I was thinking maybe someone here may have more info.?

  3. #10903
    The redhead on top has some red flags, posting in indy area, not much communication and had other ads up that she looks pretty rough in. No idea on second ad.


  4. #10902

  5. #10901
    Quote Originally Posted by GregAnderson  [View Original Post]
    She has a nice incall she has been good every time.
    Did she a require a picture verification? I passed because of that? Poor response and communication too!

  6. #10900
    I had a visit with her a few weeks back. I had to go pick her up for an outcall. She doesn't live too far from me so not a big deal. She's absolutely gorgeous and as advertised. I had a great visit. Someone posted they did an incall and a sketch fella showed up so I would be leary of that. Do an outcall or car visit if possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox424  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one or tried she has been posting a lot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...s/826589907623

  7. #10899

    Cocos Butter

    She is definitely worth the price of admission. I will repeat when she is in the area.

    Thanks for the advice.

    Howie.

  8. #10898

    Petite Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by SHJ83  [View Original Post]
    She's still around? Last I heard was she had trouble with her arm years ago.
    Lost her arm and has a issue with one of her legs. Living within an hour of fw and is only seeing limited people.

  9. #10897

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyTrail  [View Original Post]
    She is legit and not to bad considering what available in the Fort. I would say she looks old in person and she definitely likes to talk a lot. BBBJ was not the best but pretty good. Might see again.
    She has a nice incall she has been good every time.

  10. #10896

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by HowieDewit  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/cocosbutter

    Has anyone partaken? I am thinking of setting up an appointment and TOFTT if no one has.

    Thank you.

    Howie.
    Have seen Coco many times, as recent as a few months ago. She is laid back and can be very vocal. Will visit with her again.

  11. #10895
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Anyone seen her?

    I was curious about this girl. No name to do a search. Has anyone seen and would they recommend. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...m/767561552051

  12. #10894
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Petite blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinHer  [View Original Post]
    Putting my 2 cents in. Chanel, petite blond, jade. Heard Rose was around. Anyone see her?

    Sly.
    She's still around? Last I heard was she had trouble with her arm years ago.

  13. #10893

    Legit

    She is legit and not to bad considering what available in the Fort. I would say she looks old in person and she definitely likes to talk a lot. BBBJ was not the best but pretty good. Might see again.

    Quote Originally Posted by HowieDewit  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...l/996941685074

    Anyone with experience? I searched but no info on this one.

    Thank you.

    Howie.

  14. #10892

    Any advice?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...l/996941685074

    Anyone with experience? I searched but no info on this one.

    Thank you.

    Howie.

  15. #10891

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Chain73  [View Original Post]
    It's been a year or two since I've seen her. She's legit and very laid back. I have some older reviews if you search for Coco.
    Thank you. I will let you know how it goes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape