Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 98 of 822 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 148 198 598 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 12316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10861

    Same ad two different girls

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry74  [View Original Post]
    Hate to be the one to argue. But I've seen her multiple times. A bit on the bigger side. Private residence close to downtown. She's a horny one that loves to give head! Great attitude and smile to go with some of the best head I've ever had.
    I found a girl named Ashley on STG. So I typed in her name and saw this review that was responding to a review from DavidH. Luckily, the review included a link. Is it me or is there two different women using the same ad? I can't imagine the one that lists herself as 22 would also list herself as 30. Both are using the same name but different a phone number. Something just looks fishy here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4333.jpg‎   IMG_4334.jpg‎   IMG_4335.jpg‎   IMG_4336.jpg‎  

  2. #10860

    Soul sntcher

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBob1956  [View Original Post]
    #10770. Wasn't hard to find! Sometimes you just have to did a little!
    Took a chance.

    New to the area so was a little nervous but it was worth the price of admission.

    Greek salad on the menu if you are a connoisseur.

  3. #10859
    Quote Originally Posted by MysterMan  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one? She's been posting a lot lately. Looks like someone that used to run around New Haven a couple years back. I did a search, but got nothing. May have changed her name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...r/250027698136
    #10770. Wasn't hard to find! Sometimes you just have to did a little!

  4. #10858

    Dimples

    Has anyone seen this one or tried she has been posting a lot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...s/826589907623

  5. #10857

    I tried

    I have reached out to this one twice with crickets. The one time I messaged her minutes after her ad was up. But I have been hesitant about continuing because everyone of her ads has a different location listed and they are three different sides of town all in the same day.

    Quote Originally Posted by MysterMan  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one? She's been posting a lot lately. Looks like someone that used to run around New Haven a couple years back. I did a search, but got nothing. May have changed her name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...r/250027698136

  6. #10856

    Uniquely.

    Anybody seen this one? She's been posting a lot lately. Looks like someone that used to run around New Haven a couple years back. I did a search, but got nothing. May have changed her name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...r/250027698136

  7. #10855

    First time caller. Long time listener

    Part time player but just moved to Fort area. Any suggestions on therapists in the area?

    Thank you in advance and thanks for having me.

    Howie.

  8. #10854

    New here

    New here, have not had much luck besides scammers. Any advice?

  9. #10853

    Sub Princess

    I live 90 minutes from Ft Wayne. I had an agreed appointment of 9 am today to see Sub Princess. Needless to say I drove round trip of 3 hours just to be ghosted by the *****. I will not try to see her again unless she agrees to a discounted price for ghosting me. I'd steer clear of this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...g/417113357652

  10. #10852

    Fake post

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidH  [View Original Post]
    So how do you explain this one? New phone number, new pics showing a completely different girl, but the same wording of the ad? See my original post about her showing the original pics and wording. This one smells like a fraud. Not trying to start an argument but something with this poster doesn't pass the smell test.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/301907474576
    I have been in touch with the first girl and it sounds like this new ad is an fake of someone copying her post and using different photos. Also I have seen the original girl and definitely can say she is real.

  11. #10851

    Suddenly has new pics, lost weight, and new phone number?

    So how do you explain this one? New phone number, new pics showing a completely different girl, but the same wording of the ad? See my original post about her showing the original pics and wording. This one smells like a fraud. Not trying to start an argument but something with this poster doesn't pass the smell test.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/301907474576

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry74  [View Original Post]
    Hate to be the one to argue. But I've seen her multiple times. A bit on the bigger side. Private residence close to downtown. She's a horny one that loves to give head! Great attitude and smile to go with some of the best head I've ever had.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240924-173626.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240924-173609.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240924-173618.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240924-173600.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240924-173549.jpg‎  


  12. #10850

    Utr

    Looking for Utr. The girl I was seeing moved out of town. Looking for maybe a dancer. Let me know if you know someone who would like a new client. Thanks.

  13. #10849
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox424  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one she has posting a lot lately.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...g/549468681356
    I've seen her a few times since she's been back around. In my opinion she is the beat dream option on the board currently. She is always willing and into the dream. Doesn't rush and gives a great BBBJ to get things started. I will say communication with her is a bit sporty at times and you sometimes have to be super persistent to get things set up. But the dream itself is well worth it if you ask me. She moves around a bit so she doesn't ever seem to be in the same place.

  14. #10848

  15. #10847

    Sub princess

    Has anyone seen this one she has posting a lot lately.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...g/549468681356

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape