Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 268 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 318 368 768 1268 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 33758
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29753
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...v/482488515750

    This girl is leaving again. I bet by Sunday she will be back again limited. Smh.

  2. #29752
    Quote Originally Posted by Crickets  [View Original Post]
    My man, you paid 275 of your hard earned money for that?! I know some of you guys got money to blow, but PLEASE have some dignity. The fact that you took the T to see that gremlin tells me you need a hobby. I'm usually off on Wednesday's. What do you say we hit a few Asian MP's and try our luck? You'll spend maybe half of that and might get a decent massage out of it. PM me. I'll drive.
    Yeah, well that's why I said TOFTT. Not a lot of reviews and intel on her, and she ticked the boxes I had at the time so I figured I'd take the chance. Other mongers mentioned a "guy hanging around" who was probably her dealer so I was ready for that. But I didn't get a sense of the tweaking and constant distraction. If I got greek along with an hour's worth of undivided attention and working to *my* rhythm I'd have considered it a fair deal. I figured I'd at least let anyone else know what you're in for.

    As for taking the T. What's wrong with that? I've always been partial to public transit, and this way you don't have to worry about where you can park and what might happen to your car while you're distracted. Win-win as far as I'm concerned.

  3. #29751

    Ruby Thai

    https://adultsearch.com/us/massachus...scorts/3502666 775-3178.

    Nothing good on Eros so rolled the dice on a house asian in Braintree. Off a deadend street somewhat close to everybody's current favorite jackshack. $140 for QV. Ruby had fake tits that were pretty nice, pencil nipples, a slender body, and an okay face. English was meh, easy to converse with, said she was from Thailand. Demeanor was very all business and mechanical. Okay CBJ, wouldn't let me suck her nice nips or touch her pussy, then straight to business, bust and out the door. Not bad for $140 to pump and scoot. Said there was another girl but she wasn't available when I got there so didn't see. Ad doesn't list Ruby any more so YMMV if you try them but they're legit.

  4. #29750

    River Road

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmatt69  [View Original Post]
    I had a 2nd dream of Haliee in Andover. Honestly the closest I've come to a true GFE, it really felt like I was banging my gf. She remembered me from the last time and we smoked on the balcony as we caught up (she asked if it was ok and wouldn't have smoked if I said no). When we went back inside she put on fishnets and a lacy bra which really got me hard. We laid down and DFK while I fingered her. After she came she said it was my turn and gave me a great BBBJ. This went on for about 10 min and I couldn't wait any longer. I tossed her on her back (she is tiny) and went in missionary. There was a lot of moaning, DFK, and eye contact with those "fuck me" eyes. After awhile she started to beg me to cum and I couldn't hold it in. We got dressed, I dropped the donation on the table, and gave her one last passionate kiss before heading on my way. I don't really get the hate that gets thrown her way. She is sweet with me and I'm always satisfied.
    Is this the same Haley who is in her early 40's from years back who saw people at an apartment complex off River Road? If so, it would be great to get her new contract information. Thanks.

  5. #29749
    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if it's real but apparently 'Jeana' is back in the you. S and was in Baltimore a few weeks ago using those same pics. Mentioning anything related to XO might scare her from responding.
    Just a quick update, her mobile number is disconnected.

  6. #29748
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    Kelli moves around. Where is she currently located?
    Kelli's latest email said Norwood.

  7. #29747
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Crickets  [View Original Post]
    My man, you paid 275 of your hard earned money for that?! I know some of you guys got money to blow, but PLEASE have some dignity. The fact that you took the T to see that gremlin tells me you need a hobby. I'm usually off on Wednesday's. What do you say we hit a few Asian MP's and try our luck? You'll spend maybe half of that and might get a decent massage out of it. PM me. I'll drive.
    Ya she's worth max $80. But he wanted Greek so I guess that's the price you paid for that.

  8. #29746
    Quote Originally Posted by ChangeEmUp  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure this is real? I texted this morning and haven't gotten a response. Jeana was one of my favorites from XOC. Amazing tits.
    I don't know if it's real but apparently 'Jeana' is back in the you. S and was in Baltimore a few weeks ago using those same pics. Mentioning anything related to XO might scare her from responding.

  9. #29745

    Wtf?!

    Quote Originally Posted by MJolnir7  [View Original Post]
    So I decided to TOFTT and check this one out:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...t/527261857746

    TL; DR avoid.

    I was in town for a couple days and had texted several providers to try and set something up. My only criteria was for someone independent who offered Greek. Lissa was the only one who responded. Setup was almost too easy. No screening at all. She sent me her full address once we'd set up a date and time. She's in the South End. Others have complained about the parking situation but I took the T. She's just a couple blocks from the Green Line. Once I got there I had to sign in with the guy at the desk, gave a fake name and he didn't ask for I'd.

    She was pleasant enough at first, greeted me with a big hug, but then she was on the phone to her candy courier (I say "courier" because it was obvious she was trying to talk him through finding the dealer and he was being slow on the uptake). Clearly she was tweaking. Clothes came off, she took a puff of something, then she was on me with a BBBJ like a jackhammer. Her body was obviously old and wrinkled, looks like she lost a bunch of weight (drugs will do that to you). I didn't mind, I can work with a wide variety of body types. I kept trying to slow her down because I paid for an hour and wanted it to last (I'm at the age where I don't usually have more than one shot in me for an hour). She kept breaking to talk to the courier. Eventually I asked about Greek and she obliged after stretching a cover onto me. It was okay once we got lined up, though once again I had to adjust her rhythm so I could come. Finally her "special delivery" arrived and she threw some clothes on to leave the apt and make the trade. When she came back I figured that now that she had her candy maybe she would settle down and give me some undivided attention, tried to make conversation but she was still all over the place. I ended up leaving after 40 minutes (she claimed "It's been an hour", I didn't look at a clock until after I left). Damage was $275 (no need for your cryptic abbreviations). Needless to say, won't repeat.
    My man, you paid 275 of your hard earned money for that?! I know some of you guys got money to blow, but PLEASE have some dignity. The fact that you took the T to see that gremlin tells me you need a hobby. I'm usually off on Wednesday's. What do you say we hit a few Asian MP's and try our luck? You'll spend maybe half of that and might get a decent massage out of it. PM me. I'll drive.

  10. #29744

    Sarah or mistress

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...n/620441383310

    I am trying to reach out with no luck, anyone partook? Is she real and recommended? I tried searching on the forum, nothing comes up. Google search shows her phone belonged to another escort from western mass before, looked a little suspicious.

  11. #29743

    Lissa

    So I decided to TOFTT and check this one out:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...t/527261857746

    TL; DR avoid.

    I was in town for a couple days and had texted several providers to try and set something up. My only criteria was for someone independent who offered Greek. Lissa was the only one who responded. Setup was almost too easy. No screening at all. She sent me her full address once we'd set up a date and time. She's in the South End. Others have complained about the parking situation but I took the T. She's just a couple blocks from the Green Line. Once I got there I had to sign in with the guy at the desk, gave a fake name and he didn't ask for I'd.

    She was pleasant enough at first, greeted me with a big hug, but then she was on the phone to her candy courier (I say "courier" because it was obvious she was trying to talk him through finding the dealer and he was being slow on the uptake). Clearly she was tweaking. Clothes came off, she took a puff of something, then she was on me with a BBBJ like a jackhammer. Her body was obviously old and wrinkled, looks like she lost a bunch of weight (drugs will do that to you). I didn't mind, I can work with a wide variety of body types. I kept trying to slow her down because I paid for an hour and wanted it to last (I'm at the age where I don't usually have more than one shot in me for an hour). She kept breaking to talk to the courier. Eventually I asked about Greek and she obliged after stretching a cover onto me. It was okay once we got lined up, though once again I had to adjust her rhythm so I could come. Finally her "special delivery" arrived and she threw some clothes on to leave the apt and make the trade. When she came back I figured that now that she had her candy maybe she would settle down and give me some undivided attention, tried to make conversation but she was still all over the place. I ended up leaving after 40 minutes (she claimed "It's been an hour", I didn't look at a clock until after I left). Damage was $275 (no need for your cryptic abbreviations). Needless to say, won't repeat.
    Last edited by MJolnir7; 10-10-24 at 22:12. Reason: Add screening details

  12. #29742

    Haliee. You know the one

    I had a 2nd dream of Haliee in Andover. Honestly the closest I've come to a true GFE, it really felt like I was banging my gf. She remembered me from the last time and we smoked on the balcony as we caught up (she asked if it was ok and wouldn't have smoked if I said no). When we went back inside she put on fishnets and a lacy bra which really got me hard. We laid down and DFK while I fingered her. After she came she said it was my turn and gave me a great BBBJ. This went on for about 10 min and I couldn't wait any longer. I tossed her on her back (she is tiny) and went in missionary. There was a lot of moaning, DFK, and eye contact with those "fuck me" eyes. After awhile she started to beg me to cum and I couldn't hold it in. We got dressed, I dropped the donation on the table, and gave her one last passionate kiss before heading on my way. I don't really get the hate that gets thrown her way. She is sweet with me and I'm always satisfied.

  13. #29741

    Jeana

    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    XO Companions Alum model Jeana is in the area. Pics look heavily filtered.

    https://tryst.link/escort/irma
    Are you sure this is real? I texted this morning and haven't gotten a response. Jeana was one of my favorites from XOC. Amazing tits.

  14. #29740

    XO Companions Alum

    XO Companions Alum model Jeana is in the area. Pics look heavily filtered.

    https://tryst.link/escort/irma

  15. #29739
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone in the area I should try? Let me know!
    Mimi, Middle Eastern Jasmine, Isabella (Retired Brazilian stripper).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape