Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 156 of 772 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 206 256 656 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 11580
You Won
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9255
    Quote Originally Posted by Quincy88  [View Original Post]
    Passed by Walnut spa last week and again this week. It appears they packed up shop or did they.

    Whoever I was texting was always saying they're closed for bathroom repair etc. etc.

    New answer is they'll be back soon. Which I really don't think they'll be. Good while it lasted.
    I just got a text from them and they said they're open again. Their reason is bathroom issue closed them down for a week.

  2. #9254

    Monica Asian Palace Massage

    Had an appointment at another shop but I believe the girl took the wrong customer. I said fuck it I'll be back tomorrow morning. Well the mongering urge wouldn't let me and I decided I will give Monica a visit at Asian Palace since I knew she was on the lineup. My small head made a good choice.

    I get there and Monica greets me at the door. She's one of my go-to providers. She's one of the KS Spa girls and Amber's friend.

    She's about 5'4-5'5. 30 ish. Pretty, Chinese / Korean. Light skinned, slim with long legs, nice natural upper Bs maybe Cs with big suckable nipples. Soft skin, trimmed V, smells good and clean. Has a winged lower back tattoo you can enjoy in doggy.

    As soon as I get into the room, since I'm a regular she starts kissing then proceeds to strip my clothes off, get on her knees and commences a good BBBJ with some attempts at DT. Very pretty face to look at while getting a BJ. She stands up and I suck on her nice tits while rubbing the V. She's getting pretty damn horny as she starts grinding it on me. I get to rub the outside bare. This is one of the perks of being cool with a provider. She goes in for more BJ and then another round of grinding. At this point she runs out of the room and I'm like wth LOL. She went gunning for the condom. She was ready. She comes back in running and puts it on. I start in standing mish while she lays on the table + some dfk. She was tight. Then I decide I want to give some DATY so I do that for a bit before asking her to turn around and give her some deep DATO. She's got a cute little butt. I could tell she's itching for more so I start with doggy while she's laying on the table. She was very loud this time and I could tell she wasn't faking it. She kept saying I love you as I'm pounding LOL. I'm sure the neighbors must have heard. I finish there and stay inside for a bit meanwhile I process what a good fuck that was. I pull out. She proceeds to suck my limping cock and that was awesome. Then wipes me down with a hot towel. She suggests massage and I say alright. But then Rachel and JoJo (juju) walk in. Rachel sits on my legs and starts a thigh massage. Jojo massages my my arm and Monica the other arm.

    So usually girls are either cute or pretty to me. Jojo is oddly a mix of both. She's cute in some angles and pretty in others. She reminds me of the whos from the Grinch movie. I like what I see though as she was petite and slim. Young. I'll be back for her for sure. She gives off a newbie vibe. I think she'll be there a week if I understood right.

    Monica will be there all of October I believe. Good lineup right now guys. She also mentioned that Amber is in SD. I hope she can bring her over to the palace.

    50 hr 150 tip.

  3. #9253
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a female doctor / nurse that gives HJ or more? Already tried Dr Wang and Shirley any other Chinese clinics?
    Wait wut?? There's female doctors / nurse that does HJ?? Woah now I'm curious to know more info about Dr. Wang / Shirley. I'd love to know about this.

    Feel free to Pm me if so. Thanks!

  4. #9252

    Female Doctor

    Looking for a female doctor / nurse that gives HJ or more? Already tried Dr Wang and Shirley any other Chinese clinics?

  5. #9251
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyMcMonger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Luna massage in Rosemead? It's in a crowded plaza and it looks like a large location.
    Been here a couple times in the past. There are some young petite girls here but no FS. At most you get is a CBJ or HJ.

  6. #9250

    Luna Massage

    Anyone have any experience with Luna massage in Rosemead? It's in a crowded plaza and it looks like a large location.

  7. #9249
    Quote Originally Posted by DildoBaggens  [View Original Post]
    Is this the place across from Trader Joe's?

    DB.
    Yup it's the place across from trader Joe's.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtVandalay90  [View Original Post]
    I saw a Summer here last month, but it was just a horrible massage, no tease, and covered everything. I think she sensed my disappointment and told me to try someone else next time. YMMV I guess.
    Dang that sucks. I saw Summer when the place first open and she knows me by now. Maybe different experience for others depending on how she feels with you. What time did you go? I find she's better if I go early. Later on in the afternoon and evening and she seems tired and not really active. My first time there before the BJ she asked if I wanted cover. Than for the FS she put on the cover and later I asked if she did BB and she replied yes for extra tip than off went the cover. She always makes sure I get my full time paid or more if it's early in the morning and no other customers.

  8. #9248
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    Texted 5 different spas about 30 minutes ago. No one is responding. TF LOL.

    Guess they losing my business tonight. Any c org or house why'all recommend?

    Also, some you guys need to clear your inbox.
    They probably all busy or maybe closed.

  9. #9247

    Tf

    Texted 5 different spas about 30 minutes ago. No one is responding. TF LOL.

    Guess they losing my business tonight. Any c org or house why'all recommend?

    Also, some you guys need to clear your inbox.

  10. #9246

    Walnut Spa Finished.

    Passed by Walnut spa last week and again this week. It appears they packed up shop or did they.

    Whoever I was texting was always saying they're closed for bathroom repair etc. etc.

    New answer is they'll be back soon. Which I really don't think they'll be. Good while it lasted.

  11. #9245

    Hit up M Spa

    First time I was here it was just to check the place out and get a hand job at.

    This time around it was 60 for hh then $$ for FS and the works. Any one else try this place recently? I wish I had gotten the girls name but she was skinny but with nice b cup tits. She was actually really into it once we hit it Doggystyle sideways which was nice to see. Most of the time they want to stay on their back haha.

  12. #9244
    Anyone else have a positive experience with SassySpa besides Tommy? Curious if anyone else had a positive experience with Summer.

  13. #9243
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtVandalay90  [View Original Post]
    I saw a Summer here last month, but it was just a horrible massage, no tease, and covered everything. I think she sensed my disappointment and told me to try someone else next time. YMMV I guess.
    Same. That was how my experience with Summer went.

  14. #9242

    Lucky Spa

    Has anyone been to this location? It's by the end of the arroyo seco freeway in a little plaza. Found the ad on BP but didn't know of it was a good recommendation.

  15. #9241

    Sassy

    Is this the place across from Trader Joe's?

    DB.

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyCool  [View Original Post]
    Update on Sassy Spa in Whittier. Been a while since I been back here. Used to come here to see Summer who offers BBFS months ago, but the past few visit she wasn't working when I went and ended up getting some old grandma's so offered subpar service so I never came back.

    Well today I texted the booker to see who's working. Was told Summer and Kelly was working today. Got a real pic of Kelly and seems like she had a nice slim figure so since I was in the area doing some errands I needed a quick fix. Got to the AMP and unfortunately another monger beat me to Kelly by literally just a couple seconds (traffic was bad today on Colima). Well got Summer again and she's gained a few extra pounds all around and looks much older now without makeup since my last visit. But she's still an older freak who offers DT, BBBJ, BBFS, CIM, multiple rounds, and probably other things for extra tip. For those who are looking for BBFS and in the area I would recommend Summer. She's not hot or young, but took my first 2 week long load in her pussy and the second load in her mouth. Not to mention she used my dick and slaps her face with it while giving me a BJ. Session started with skipping the massage and straight to the boys. Later asked if I wanted to boom boom. Paid house fee. 5 hh, donation $. 2. After my second round I tapped out and she ended giving me a great oil back and leg massage. Gave her extra tip for the massage and bb services.

    I did see Kelly on a couple times on the monitor coming in and out with other mongers. She matches the picture the booker sent me. Kinda wish I would have waited for her. Was tempted to pull her in for doubles when I was pounding Summer, but mongers kept coming and Kelly was busy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape