Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Happiness ii

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 177 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 2642
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #2102
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #2101
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    Saw Rachael again. We know each other a little from before so we did some chatting before and after the deed.

    This time was a kind of different experience from before. We did the normal DFK to start and a quick shower, but back in the room, she was in a more aggressive mood. What started out as some nice DFK turned into a lot of BBBJ, much more. Wild than before. It felt pretty great, but I almost unloaded at least 3 times, so had to shift positions because I did not want to end too quickly. What followed was a little DATY and the deed.

    A short massage and it was time to go. It was another great session with Rachael. She will switch things up each time you go, but it has always been good for me.
    Reminder that there are still women working at Happiness.

    Rachael said I could share these:

    Have fun guys, be safe and treat the women well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resized_Resized_20240504_124637_1728713319205_1728713341902.jpg‎   20240806_165310.jpg‎  

  3. #2100
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyHo4  [View Original Post]
    She didn't say. Just said she doesn't know where she'll be at when she comes back off her break. We talk a lot, so I didn't really care to ask. I figured I'd get the lowdown soon enough.

    She's call me Sunday, I'll ask. Also about the walk-in name thing (Blue Lemon. ? I never heard of that before. Good luck out there!
    I guess you must not be as close to her as you make it seem to everyone on here but when and if she does call you ask her about that. Also here is some unsolicited advice be careful by spreading the word about her leaving Happiness because you have people at Happiness reading these post and they might be the ones fishing why she leaving Happimess and you could be the one screwing her over if she decides to stay at Happimess and become the next Coffee Mocha on the OUT.

  4. #2099

    Unknown info.

    She didn't say. Just said she doesn't know where she'll be at when she comes back off her break. We talk a lot, so I didn't really care to ask. I figured I'd get the lowdown soon enough.

    She's call me Sunday, I'll ask. Also about the walk-in name thing (Blue Lemon. ? I never heard of that before. Good luck out there!

    Quote Originally Posted by Macross2025  [View Original Post]
    Oh what happened? Was she not happy at Happiness anymore?

  5. #2098
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyHo4  [View Original Post]
    NO! No she did not change her name. I have no clue who this guy is talking about. I asked him which Blue. He didn't give me a straight reply. Perhaps he didn't know.

    Back to Lemon. She's still Lemon. She's gone on vacation through October. She'll be back but she won't be at Happiness when she returns.
    Oh what happened? Was she not happy at Happiness anymore?

  6. #2097
    Quote Originally Posted by DaViper  [View Original Post]
    Thanks I don't know why I have to answer these negative Not, why, when, he trying to fuck people over questions when I just gave the true answer and people who doubt just go ask her. Also that guy who saw Blue did give everyone a hint she looks Korean / Hapa. Who else fits that description at Happiness? Plus like I said in other post to people who doubt what I'm saying why would I waste my time check my history. No lying going on in my post.
    Maybe you and shima think along the same lines, but your answers were confusing at best. Especially when you were talking about her real name? When I read that, I was thinking, what provider gives their real name, what are you talking about?

    Anyway, I guess blue lemon was lemon. I don't know if any other provider at happiness would fit the description because I don't try all of them. The introduction of "blue" would lead to someone being there I never saw.

    Anyway, back to the reviews.

  7. #2096
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Report # 2079 and 2081.
    Yes in 2081 he said it was the name for walkins but it was confusing before then.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaViper  [View Original Post]
    Blue lemon.
    Just saying Blue lemon did not give any context at the time. It was very confusing.

  8. #2095
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Report # 2079 and 2081.
    Thanks I don't know why I have to answer these negative Not, why, when, he trying to fuck people over questions when I just gave the true answer and people who doubt just go ask her. Also that guy who saw Blue did give everyone a hint she looks Korean / Hapa. Who else fits that description at Happiness? Plus like I said in other post to people who doubt what I'm saying why would I waste my time check my history. No lying going on in my post.

  9. #2094
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1401
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    When did you say that was her name for walkins?
    Report # 2079 and 2081.

  10. #2093
    Quote Originally Posted by DaViper  [View Original Post]
    And the answer is like I said Blue Lemon and like I also said that's her name for walkins.
    When did you say that was her name for walkins?

  11. #2092

    Snow

    Anyone here happen to know what Snow looks like, or can describe her well? I read some of the previous reports but don't really have a good idea, like how old is she, tall or short, skinny or chubby, nice or flat ass, ethnicity, measurements approx., etc.? Even better if you have a picture of her or anything. Any info would be much appreciated, just trying to find a new girl since Lemon seems to be gone, sadly. Thanks guys.

  12. #2091

    Snow

    Got a text that she was back. Won't go in to details because she has plenty of reviews in this thread, but she looks and feels as good as ever. Still has that great attitude and is in great shape. L / a / s is 8/10/10 for me. BBBJ and CFS, great kisser too. Glad that she's back.

  13. #2090

    Missed her again

    Quote Originally Posted by JollyHo4  [View Original Post]
    NO! No she did not change her name. I have no clue who this guy is talking about. I asked him which Blue. He didn't give me a straight reply. Perhaps he didn't know.

    Back to Lemon. She's still Lemon. She's gone on vacation through October. She'll be back but she won't be at Happiness when she returns.
    Shit missed her again. Well a hopefully she comes back next month. Keep me advised. Keep missing her. Everytime I tried to schedule she was busy. Arggggh.

  14. #2089
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356

    Wrong. The question was who is Blue?

    Quote Originally Posted by CheapCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Maybe trying for make trouble throw everybody off just for fuck with them.
    And the answer is like I said Blue Lemon and like I also said that's her name for walkins.

  15. #2088

    Lemon

    Quote Originally Posted by JollyHo4  [View Original Post]
    She really doesn't know yet where she's going to go.

    Word will definitely get out when she knows.
    Why is she leaving Happiness?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape