Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Happiness ii

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 177 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 2642
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #2057

    Rachael Repeat

    Saw Rachael again. We know each other a little from before so we did some chatting before and after the deed.

    This time was a kind of different experience from before. We did the normal DFK to start and a quick shower, but back in the room, she was in a more aggressive mood. What started out as some nice DFK turned into a lot of BBBJ, much more. Wild than before. It felt pretty great, but I almost unloaded at least 3 times, so had to shift positions because I did not want to end too quickly. What followed was a little DATY and the deed.

    A short massage and it was time to go. It was another great session with Rachael. She will switch things up each time you go, but it has always been good for me.

  2. #2056

    Lemon

    I repeated with Lemon last weekend and she still has nice ass and abs. She grind my cock but this time she spread her ass and let me rub my cock between her and she looked at me with a slutty look. I was about to pop but I held on. She took me to the shower he b2 b is so good she did different positions as last time. She made me pop and she washed me up and always makes me laugh, feels like I know here for a long time. Took me to room, she gave me a very good massage. We started round 2 and Lemon is a fucking machine and she said she likes to fuck. Always have a great time with her and she's gorgeous . She's leaving soon I hope I can see her again or I'll see her when she comes back.

  3. #2055

    Return Visit Yoko

    Just got back to the islands. Wow lotsa new places and many new opportunities for me. Prices pretty steep for the new places but of course have to pay a premium for the sub 30 beauties. Decided to start off slow and comfortable so paid a visit to Yoko. Always had a great time her and she's been doing everything I ask. Always great service and Fabulous massage too. I don't understand why other mongers keep trying to get FS from those thai massage places when you can get everything right from Yoko. Did some small talk in the shower since didn't see her for a few months. She washed me really good then spread my cheeks for deep rimming that I love. Did that for a while then bent her over the Table for some hard Greek action. Unloaded deep and had her squeeze it out for me. See. Back to the room for a really deep massage that almost put me. Asleep. Yoko gives a Fabulous massage. Got woken up when I felt her tongue deep in my asshole again!! She knows I love her rimming. Let her deep rim me for a long time and totally enjoyed it. Went to backdoor again and when I was ready to unload second round I had Yoko kneel in front me and take it all down her throat. Made her swallow all and checked to be sure. Got the call. From mama so did a quickie shower and tipped extra for a great time.

  4. #2054

    Ultimate BJ Rachel

    Repeat with Rachel last night and to be honest I was blown away by the sesh. For some reason I guess she was horny and wanted us to do a lot of BJ action and Heavy deep throating. Was fine with me! From when she walked into the room she knelt in front me and went straight to deep throating me. She was going pretty hard and forcing deep in her throat. She got me going so I grabbed her head and forced her all the way down so she was gagging. I FF her until she couldn't breathe then she pulled back to catch her breath. Went to the shower and she washed me good then DT me again and fingered my ass. Drove me nuts and made me go crazy so grabbed her head two hands and did porno FF all the way down her throat till I unloaded. Rachel swallowed all and kept sucking as I kept Making her DT me. Whew. My legs were wobbling. Back to the room and laid her back for some daty and dato with fiv until she came to repay the favor. Went to standing mish to finish but she surprised me and told me fuck her throat again then she moved so that her head hung over the edge of the bed and she guided me inas she lay on her back. Genuine porn hub throat fucking! I looked down and was totally mesmerized seeing her throat bulge as I fucked her throat. Damn it was so fuckinf hot. I then FIV her and started to stroke full on down her throat. I was going full on hard and Rachel took me all in. Got so turned on didn't last too long and shot my last load. She let me kept stroking down her throat until I was finished. Don't understand how she could manage to breathe! I was totally spent and blown away on how sexy Rachel was.

    Going to pay her another visit this weekend for a repeat face fuck deep throat session.

  5. #2053
    Quote Originally Posted by LocaLoppa  [View Original Post]
    Maybe, maybe not. TEHO. Junko was legend, scorching hot 30 year old beauty back in the day. Asian with killer body and model beauty looks and love me long time LOL. Top 5 all time for me for a decade or so.

    Good you remember Jenny, for me nobody today comes close to Jenny in her prime.

    Rachel / Lily can suck a dick with the best of them her best asset.
    Junko = Jennifer = Jenny all same person.

    Lily from Golden Spa possibly. Lily was one of my all time favorites that's MIA. Vietnamese? Very curvy figure, mean waist to hip ratio. B's to C's. Love her ass with hourglass figure in her short shorts.

    Best BJ - 1) Paula (Kings) 2) Momo = Yuki (Blue Star, one on Atkinson, no longer in Hawaii, Golden Spa), I also liked 3) Candy from Hayaku (also no longer here). I can't remember all of them.

  6. #2052

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteLava  [View Original Post]
    What's the current lineup?
    Quote Originally Posted by LocaLoppa  [View Original Post]
    Maybe, maybe not. TEHO. Junko was legend, scorching hot 30 year old beauty back in the day. Asian with killer body and model beauty looks and love me long time LOL. Top 5 all time for me for a decade or so.

    Good you remember Jenny, for me nobody today comes close to Jenny in her prime.

    Rachel / Lily can suck a dick with the best of them her best asset.
    Jenny? Lily?

  7. #2051

    Maybe

    Maybe, maybe not. TEHO. Junko was legend, scorching hot 30 year old beauty back in the day. Asian with killer body and model beauty looks and love me long time LOL. Top 5 all time for me for a decade or so.

    Good you remember Jenny, for me nobody today comes close to Jenny in her prime.

    Rachel / Lily can suck a dick with the best of them her best asset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayakuivy2025  [View Original Post]
    Rachel is hot, not sure why people are saying otherwise. Typical Asian spinner with big boobs (I'm going to say natural because they are not firm). 5'-1", c-d's cups (with big nipples) and thin (I don't like thick girls, 100 lbs. Max, with hardly any fat on her midsection). Not too sure how old though. DT, BJ, FS CG. I loved it when she walked in room wearing a tight dress, as most girls wear lingerie nowadays.

    She reminds me of the famous Junko / Jennifer about 20 years ago. I first met Junko about 20 years ago on young street second floor in a place called Rakuen. If you think Junko is hot now, you should have seen her back then. I couldn't go there enough..

  8. #2050
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey911  [View Original Post]
    What does she charge?
    Standard damages, but I always tip extra for above and beyond.

  9. #2049

    Rachael reminds me of a shorter Junko 20 years ago, without the crazy

    Rachel is hot, not sure why people are saying otherwise. Typical Asian spinner with big boobs (I'm going to say natural because they are not firm). 5'-1", c-d's cups (with big nipples) and thin (I don't like thick girls, 100 lbs. Max, with hardly any fat on her midsection). Not too sure how old though. DT, BJ, FS CG. I loved it when she walked in room wearing a tight dress, as most girls wear lingerie nowadays.

    She reminds me of the famous Junko / Jennifer about 20 years ago. I first met Junko about 20 years ago on young street second floor in a place called Rakuen. If you think Junko is hot now, you should have seen her back then. I couldn't go there enough.

    Back to Rachael, treat her well and she will be good to you. You may get special services if you build rapport over many visits but don't expect the same level of service as older, less attractive or thicker women.

  10. #2048

    Just call

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteLava  [View Original Post]
    What's the current lineup?
    Just call. Mama will tell you straight away. Tha that's what I do.

  11. #2047

    Lineup

    What's the current lineup?

  12. #2046
    Quote Originally Posted by Punanilicr  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Rachael again, and she keeps on surprising me. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, she raised the bar. The usual sexy greeting, so sexy in her little red number. Love her natural big boobs. They feel great when I'm holding them while we kiss. One holding a boob, the other a handful of that sweet okole. Love a squeezable ass. As always, she looked fantastic. Make up on point. Hair sexy and that look in her eye like she knew something I didn't. Off to the shower, she lead me by my dick down the hall. On the flip, aside from the BBBJ preview, she climbed on leaning over me looking me in the eye and slid me inside, she started grinding on me and leaned down to see if I wanted 2 x. I let her know that it's been years since I was able to do 2 x, so she brought me to the edge and slid off the table, cleaning me with her beautiful mouth. Back in the room, she sat waiting for me at the edge of the table and I dove in. Her punani is so clean and she gets so wet, I love sliding my tongue in and out and sucking on her bean. When she was really wet, we switched and she started to suck me off like she never had before. I thought I was going to pop, but she knew what she was doing, and slid on me again, sliding me into her wet, tight punani. She so warm and wet. , looking down at me with her beautiful eyes. She would slowly close them, and I could tell that she was getting off too. Glances in the mirror to watch her own porno did it for me, and we came together just after mama called time. Hot towels and some hot kisses to send me on my way. Some kisses for jr to see if he was awake, but he was donee for the night. Now, as always, YMMV, but I get the feeling that this so her standard, and it shows why she's one of the best in town, and deservingly a top tier provider. Not many at her level. I know that this will get me some phan boi labels, but I know what I like, I know what I see, and I know how to express it, so hate on if you must. Just calling it like I see it, she fantastic on so many levels.
    What does she charge?

  13. #2045

    Rachael

    Went to see Rachael again, and she keeps on surprising me. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, she raised the bar. The usual sexy greeting, so sexy in her little red number. Love her natural big boobs. They feel great when I'm holding them while we kiss. One holding a boob, the other a handful of that sweet okole. Love a squeezable ass. As always, she looked fantastic. Make up on point. Hair sexy and that look in her eye like she knew something I didn't. Off to the shower, she lead me by my dick down the hall. On the flip, aside from the BBBJ preview, she climbed on leaning over me looking me in the eye and slid me inside, she started grinding on me and leaned down to see if I wanted 2 x. I let her know that it's been years since I was able to do 2 x, so she brought me to the edge and slid off the table, cleaning me with her beautiful mouth. Back in the room, she sat waiting for me at the edge of the table and I dove in. Her punani is so clean and she gets so wet, I love sliding my tongue in and out and sucking on her bean. When she was really wet, we switched and she started to suck me off like she never had before. I thought I was going to pop, but she knew what she was doing, and slid on me again, sliding me into her wet, tight punani. She so warm and wet. , looking down at me with her beautiful eyes. She would slowly close them, and I could tell that she was getting off too. Glances in the mirror to watch her own porno did it for me, and we came together just after mama called time. Hot towels and some hot kisses to send me on my way. Some kisses for jr to see if he was awake, but he was donee for the night. Now, as always, YMMV, but I get the feeling that this so her standard, and it shows why she's one of the best in town, and deservingly a top tier provider. Not many at her level. I know that this will get me some phan boi labels, but I know what I like, I know what I see, and I know how to express it, so hate on if you must. Just calling it like I see it, she fantastic on so many levels.

  14. #2044

    That's for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiChef  [View Original Post]
    MILF, GILF who cares? She still looks good and delivers every single time!
    Definitely true. Age is not the issue. Looks and service is what drives me. And isn't that guy in Lemons no fly list?

  15. #2043
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeMocha  [View Original Post]
    Retract. Milf to me is 40 to 49. Gilf is 50 And Over.
    MILF, GILF who cares? She still looks good and delivers every single time!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape