Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 12315
-
10-14-24 07:35 #10905Senior Member

Posts: 255New
I had good initial conversation, the "male for female" was weird but I let it go.
Originally Posted by HoosierMove21
[View Original Post]
Got to the point of scheduling and then ghost town.
-
10-14-24 03:10 #10904Senior Member

Posts: 100Anyone, anyone?
I've only seen her recently on STG but no name. Has anyone attempted to see her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...t/941480104295
While the pics look nice the description is short. But the location is the actual town name. So I was thinking maybe someone here may have more info.?
-
10-13-24 18:44 #10903Senior Member

Posts: 34The redhead on top has some red flags, posting in indy area, not much communication and had other ads up that she looks pretty rough in. No idea on second ad.
Originally Posted by JackRabb
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 08:51 #10902Senior Member

Posts: 59Anyone had a dream with either these two?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...r/840748954474
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...i/935447392462
-
10-12-24 10:40 #10901Senior Member

Posts: 247Did she a require a picture verification? I passed because of that? Poor response and communication too!
Originally Posted by GregAnderson
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 18:34 #10900Regular Member

Posts: 13I had a visit with her a few weeks back. I had to go pick her up for an outcall. She doesn't live too far from me so not a big deal. She's absolutely gorgeous and as advertised. I had a great visit. Someone posted they did an incall and a sketch fella showed up so I would be leary of that. Do an outcall or car visit if possible.
Originally Posted by RedFox424
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 11:11 #10899Regular Member

Posts: 24Cocos Butter
She is definitely worth the price of admission. I will repeat when she is in the area.
Thanks for the advice.
Howie.
-
10-11-24 08:15 #10898Senior Member

Posts: 34Petite Blonde
Lost her arm and has a issue with one of her legs. Living within an hour of fw and is only seeing limited people.
Originally Posted by SHJ83
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 08:10 #10897Regular Member

Posts: 20Yes
She has a nice incall she has been good every time.
Originally Posted by DustyTrail
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 16:54 #10896Regular Member

Posts: 3Coco
Have seen Coco many times, as recent as a few months ago. She is laid back and can be very vocal. Will visit with her again.
Originally Posted by HowieDewit
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 12:13 #10895Senior Member

Posts: 199Anyone seen her?
I was curious about this girl. No name to do a search. Has anyone seen and would they recommend. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...m/767561552051
-
10-10-24 10:59 #10894Regular Member

Posts: 12Petite blonde
She's still around? Last I heard was she had trouble with her arm years ago.
Originally Posted by SlytherinHer
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 19:18 #10893Senior Member

Posts: 311Legit
She is legit and not to bad considering what available in the Fort. I would say she looks old in person and she definitely likes to talk a lot. BBBJ was not the best but pretty good. Might see again.
Originally Posted by HowieDewit
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 16:03 #10892Regular Member

Posts: 24Any advice?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...l/996941685074
Anyone with experience? I searched but no info on this one.
Thank you.
Howie.
-
10-09-24 15:56 #10891Regular Member

Posts: 24Coco
Thank you. I will let you know how it goes.
Originally Posted by Chain73
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





