Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 284 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 334 384 784 1284 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 26667
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22422

    Thaliah

    Quote Originally Posted by TomTravis  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Thailah recently. She is experienced, Very enthusiastic, and lots of fun! If you've got the itch, she'll take good care of you.
    Yikes! Personally, if I'm going to drop 6 benjamin's, I'd rather donate to the CJ foundation. I get 2 more visits and 3 guaranteed happy outcomes!

  2. #22421

    Same

    I tried multiple texts and later a call with nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    I am a sucker for red heads, I reached out, but never heard back.

  3. #22420

    Maya

    She was in the escort section but talks about massage. Has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Full menu? Can DM if you want. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/901777510334

  4. #22419

    Thailah

    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJay  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? Willing to share your experience? Her prices are quite high and I can't find many reviews on her. Thank you.

    https://tryst.link/escort/thailah616
    I have seen Thailah recently. She is experienced, Very enthusiastic, and lots of fun! If you've got the itch, she'll take good care of you.

  5. #22418

    I tried

    Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this cutie? Says she's new. Is she even real? The asking price is too high anyway. Just curious, she looks too damned sure to be the real deal. Thanks ahead of time.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexyredlexus25#rates.
    I am a sucker for red heads, I reached out, but never heard back.

  6. #22417
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomp4  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I was wondering if anyone has this one. Appears to be my kind of gal. Thanks! Tomp4.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...c/201156409040
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete3854  [View Original Post]
    I have not, but I recall reading somebody's review on her and it was positive.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShoeMan73  [View Original Post]
    Be sure to review afterwards, I been curious about her too.
    Quote Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    All the answers you seek can be unlocked by typing "masterpiece" (no quotes) in the Search Thread button on the top right of this section.
    Quote Originally Posted by StevesMilin  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this long legged contortionist several times. Body is maybe 6 but attitude and effort is 9. Not much in the chest category and overall shape. But she knows how to share it with you.

    SS out.
    She's quite a departure from the "street" types you often find in this line of work. Apparently she meant this to be a temporary thing to make some extra money, but it turned into her primary income. I'm pretty sure she is supporting a habit, but she seems to have it under control. You would never guess it from how she presents herself. She can be a bit chatty and likes to make the joke that you can shut her up by sticking something in her mouth.

  7. #22416

    Alexis. Sexy red Lexi

    Has anyone seen this cutie? Says she's new. Is she even real? The asking price is too high anyway. Just curious, she looks too damned sure to be the real deal. Thanks ahead of time.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexyredlexus25#rates.

  8. #22415

    Thailah Woods

    Has anyone seen her recently? Willing to share your experience? Her prices are quite high and I can't find many reviews on her. Thank you.

    https://tryst.link/escort/thailah616

  9. #22414

    Anyone

    Has anyone seen her or have reports of her? Been ghosted once before and still like to see how she is.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/884999078057

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/409319471290

  10. #22413
    Quote Originally Posted by BigT0501  [View Original Post]
    Any idea about the legitimacy of this anthophilia?
    Wow! Digging deep into the dictionary aren't we? I actually had to look that word up!

  11. #22412

    Busy Bee

    Quote Originally Posted by BigT0501  [View Original Post]
    Any idea about the legitimacy of this anthophilia? She's been posting for past 30 days.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/female-escorts/caucasian_w/your-new-goddess-busy-bee-is-b/420267042893
    Some years ago was reported as rip-off. Back and posting again the past few months. Come on guys, surely by now someone has taken the plunge and can post a recent report.

  12. #22411

    MPofA

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomp4  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I was wondering if anyone has this one. Appears to be my kind of gal. Thanks! Tomp4.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...c/201156409040
    I've seen this long legged contortionist several times. Body is maybe 6 but attitude and effort is 9. Not much in the chest category and overall shape. But she knows how to share it with you.

    SS out.

  13. #22410

    The key

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoeMan73  [View Original Post]
    Be sure to review afterwards, I been curious about her too.
    All the answers you seek can be unlocked by typing "masterpiece" (no quotes) in the Search Thread button on the top right of this section.

  14. #22409

    Please Tell

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomp4  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I was wondering if anyone has this one. Appears to be my kind of gal. Thanks! Tomp4.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...c/201156409040
    Be sure to review afterwards, I been curious about her too.

  15. #22408
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomp4  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I was wondering if anyone has this one. Appears to be my kind of gal. Thanks! Tomp4.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...c/201156409040
    I have not, but I recall reading somebody's review on her and it was positive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape