Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 921 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 213 263 663 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 13807
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11377

    Help a fellow monger out

    This coming week, I will be traveling through the Windy City for the first time in a long time. I am looking for a place that I can get into relatively easy and an Asian girl for BBFS. I have been reading the forum, but I am reading about difficulties getting into Lily's and not really anything promising for BBFS. Can someone help a fellow monger out? PM is preferred.

  2. #11376
    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    https://www.arlingtoncardinal.com/20...or-in-chicago/


    The "one-month pregnant girl" doorman. Stay safe guys.
    Stay safe from what. Another RL bust where no mongers were arrested. Geez, I wonder why. Maybe, just maybe the cops are not interested in us. Even girls were not charged per the article. Door guy is disposable. If he is scared to go back to work, they can just find another one.

    It looks like they are already back in business as I see them posting on wechat. I guess this is another example of tax payers' money being wasted.

  3. #11375
    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    https://www.arlingtoncardinal.com/20...or-in-chicago/

    The "one-month pregnant girl" doorman. Stay safe guys.
    Wow. I was just there last Saturday.

  4. #11374

    That car was there almost everyday

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    FYI, I've noticed for the past 3 nights in a row, there's a LEO parked at the corner park at midnight.
    If you what you saw was a state LEO car, it was parked around that block very often, I think it might just be that LEO lives there.

  5. #11373
    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    https://www.arlingtoncardinal.com/20...or-in-chicago/

    The "one-month pregnant girl" doorman. Stay safe guys.
    Thanks for sharing, I had contacted them recently and they gave a different number to set up an appointment. It's likely a Honeypot is being set up to nab a few Johns.

  6. #11372

    FOB sauna girl who squirts! Lin at GB

    I like all body types, not really picky. But if I must pick one type, I would say a girl who is tall and lean is my ideal type. Lin is one such girl, standing at 168 cm (5'6") tall and weights 103 lbs. There is a video of her on the website, so I won't comment on her beauty. Take a look for yourself.

    She checks every box and then some. Let's see. Sichuan girl, check. FOB, check. Former sauna girl, check. Excellent catbather, check. Balls licker, check. Master ass licker, check. DFK kisser, check. CIM finish, check. And last but not least, a squirter! I had seen my fair share of girls and I can't remember the last girl who checked off all those boxes. I mean this is only the third squirter that I have ever met.

    Originally, I had wanted to see Tina the F tits size girl, but woke up to find out that she never showed up. But as luck would have it, I had an awesome session. She is so great that I just might have to bump someone off my top 10 list. She is one insatiable girl, just loves to get off. Even after I told her that I was tapping out, she insisted on sitting on my face so that she can get off again. Who does that lol.

    As with a squirter, it might not always happen each time. It did take me a solid 10 minutes of dining to make squirting happen. And she didn't even warn me about it. I was enjoying dining and the next thing I knew I was getting blasted lol. My initial reaction was damn girl you could have warned me that you are a squirter, but she explained that it doesn't always happen and she wants it to be a surprise if it does happen. One naughty girl. Talk about a very pleasant surprise. I guess my point is that consider it as a challenge to yourself to see if you can make Lin squirt or not haha.

    I am going to check tonight to see if the moon is blue or not. I mean a squirter comes only once in a blue moon. If you never had a squirter before or if you want to challenge yourself to see if you can make her squirt, then don't miss Lin. Even if a squirter is not your thing, she has so many other good skills and qualities that you will love, be it rimming, catbath or everything that I listed above. Here for 10 days only.

    https://www.greenbuddhachi.com

  7. #11371

    RL doorman

    https://www.arlingtoncardinal.com/20...or-in-chicago/

    The "one-month pregnant girl" doorman. Stay safe guys.

  8. #11370

    Lilys

    FYI, I've noticed for the past 3 nights in a row, there's a LEO parked at the corner park at midnight.

  9. #11369

    Why not

    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    By the way, big yellow shut-down-by-city yellow sticker on RL door yesterday but it was immediately torn off today by someone. Guess they are going to open again on the same site?
    I don't know if they will or not as this is news to me. But after their 2022 bust, they reopened 3 days later at the same location. If they did tear off the city sticker and reopen again at the same location this time, why would anyone be surprised. I mean what is the city going to do. Put up another sticker only to be torn off again? That is really good use of tax payers' money, smh.

    One must realize that not everyone who goes there is also on this site. So, to them it will seem business as usual.

  10. #11368
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    I've never been but assume this is in the middle of Bridgeport. A lot of families that have been there for decades, not to mention loads of city employees, so when a brothel opens up in the middle of their neighborhood it's going to stick out. Nothing worse then the grandma / grandpa wrath. I'm sure they've got their local alderman on speed dial, hahaha. Don't see this one lasting.
    They put up the big yellow sticker at 25 xx S Halsted yesterday.

  11. #11367

    RL yellow sticker

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Let's put things in perspective. Is this scooter lady going to be riding her scooter up and down the alley 24/7? No. With winter coming, are neighbors going to be sitting outside. No. Most of their customers go at nights anyway.

    The PD bust happened before they opened at 10 am. Same with RL bust. Go watch the RL video if you don't believe me. They chose to go in when there were no mongers inside. I have said this before. They are simply not interested in catching us. Even the PD girls were not taken into the station for questioning. They just want the place shut down. It's really a big waste of time and tax payers' money because they will all just open at another location. And in RL case, same location!

    To each their own. If you are scared to go, then don't go. It gives me more time to enjoy this F cup size bazooka girl Tina. I worry more about getting suffocated by her gigantic tits than getting busted haha.

    www.greenbuddhachi.com
    By the way, big yellow shut-down-by-city yellow sticker on RL door yesterday but it was immediately torn off today by someone. Guess they are going to open again on the same site?

  12. #11366

    To each their own

    Quote Originally Posted by AyoHell  [View Original Post]
    I used back entrance and there was an older woman on a scooter going around the block and in and out of the alley repeatedly. Saw the old folks out front too. But alley is relatively secluded. You can park the next street over too. Seeing Anne again was enough to calm my nerves after that. (She was even a friendly enough site to make me forget when I was kissing her that she probably had her face buried in the ass of the 400 lb guy who walked out before me.) Not sure whether I will be back. PD was a good location as open as it was to view from the street there were no nosy neighbors. But to me BP location is not great either with regard to neighbors' eyes.
    Let's put things in perspective. Is this scooter lady going to be riding her scooter up and down the alley 24/7? No. With winter coming, are neighbors going to be sitting outside. No. Most of their customers go at nights anyway.

    The PD bust happened before they opened at 10 am. Same with RL bust. Go watch the RL video if you don't believe me. They chose to go in when there were no mongers inside. I have said this before. They are simply not interested in catching us. Even the PD girls were not taken into the station for questioning. They just want the place shut down. It's really a big waste of time and tax payers' money because they will all just open at another location. And in RL case, same location!

    To each their own. If you are scared to go, then don't go. It gives me more time to enjoy this F cup size bazooka girl Tina. I worry more about getting suffocated by her gigantic tits than getting busted haha.

    www.greenbuddhachi.com

  13. #11365

    GB neighbors

    I used back entrance and there was an older woman on a scooter going around the block and in and out of the alley repeatedly. Saw the old folks out front too. But alley is relatively secluded. You can park the next street over too. Seeing Anne again was enough to calm my nerves after that. (She was even a friendly enough site to make me forget when I was kissing her that she probably had her face buried in the ass of the 400 lb guy who walked out before me.) Not sure whether I will be back. PD was a good location as open as it was to view from the street there were no nosy neighbors. But to me BP location is not great either with regard to neighbors' eyes.

  14. #11364

    Sore Thumb

    Quote Originally Posted by AznInvasion  [View Original Post]
    I went on on Saturday morning
    The location is nice and the inside is well done. Its the nicest looking of the Chinese apts. While I was waiting in my car, there was someone on their porch that kept staring at me so I do agree that maybe entering through the front door may attract to much attention if it gets super busy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    the same for me, a grandma was staring on the porch across the street when I entered the apartment. She was still there plus another old couple were sitting two yards away on the same side of street watching when I left. Getting too much grandparents' attention might not be too good.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieDaDog  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by GB first thing this morning and was surprised at how nice the street was and how nice the apartment actually is. Reminds me of the HKPD current location.

    Only Concern was it was around noon and tons of neighbors out doing yard work, sitting on their porches and when I was leaving a blue haired woman sitting on her front porch gave me the evil eye. My personal suggestion would be to have people go through the back door also looks odd with all the cameras on the building. Hope it last.
    I've never been but assume this is in the middle of Bridgeport. A lot of families that have been there for decades, not to mention loads of city employees, so when a brothel opens up in the middle of their neighborhood it's going to stick out. Nothing worse then the grandma / grandpa wrath. I'm sure they've got their local alderman on speed dial, hahaha. Don't see this one lasting.

    I swear, these MMS / PPS are idiots when it comes to locations, haha. "Oh, this is a nice and quiet neighborhood" or "This really busy intersection will be great for business", hahaha! Just dumb. Anyways, stay safe out there.

  15. #11363
    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    Anne's service was solid for sure. Not much to added to former reviews. She is good.

    But the same for me, a grandma was staring on the porch across the street when I entered the apartment. She was still there plus another old couple were sitting two yards away on the same side of street watching when I left. Getting too much grandparents' attention might not be too good.
    They have a rear entrance. You just need to let the booker know you want to enter from rear. No pun intended here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape