Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 921 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 664 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 13811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11366

    To each their own

    Quote Originally Posted by AyoHell  [View Original Post]
    I used back entrance and there was an older woman on a scooter going around the block and in and out of the alley repeatedly. Saw the old folks out front too. But alley is relatively secluded. You can park the next street over too. Seeing Anne again was enough to calm my nerves after that. (She was even a friendly enough site to make me forget when I was kissing her that she probably had her face buried in the ass of the 400 lb guy who walked out before me.) Not sure whether I will be back. PD was a good location as open as it was to view from the street there were no nosy neighbors. But to me BP location is not great either with regard to neighbors' eyes.
    Let's put things in perspective. Is this scooter lady going to be riding her scooter up and down the alley 24/7? No. With winter coming, are neighbors going to be sitting outside. No. Most of their customers go at nights anyway.

    The PD bust happened before they opened at 10 am. Same with RL bust. Go watch the RL video if you don't believe me. They chose to go in when there were no mongers inside. I have said this before. They are simply not interested in catching us. Even the PD girls were not taken into the station for questioning. They just want the place shut down. It's really a big waste of time and tax payers' money because they will all just open at another location. And in RL case, same location!

    To each their own. If you are scared to go, then don't go. It gives me more time to enjoy this F cup size bazooka girl Tina. I worry more about getting suffocated by her gigantic tits than getting busted haha.

    www.greenbuddhachi.com

  2. #11365

    GB neighbors

    I used back entrance and there was an older woman on a scooter going around the block and in and out of the alley repeatedly. Saw the old folks out front too. But alley is relatively secluded. You can park the next street over too. Seeing Anne again was enough to calm my nerves after that. (She was even a friendly enough site to make me forget when I was kissing her that she probably had her face buried in the ass of the 400 lb guy who walked out before me.) Not sure whether I will be back. PD was a good location as open as it was to view from the street there were no nosy neighbors. But to me BP location is not great either with regard to neighbors' eyes.

  3. #11364

    Sore Thumb

    Quote Originally Posted by AznInvasion  [View Original Post]
    I went on on Saturday morning
    The location is nice and the inside is well done. Its the nicest looking of the Chinese apts. While I was waiting in my car, there was someone on their porch that kept staring at me so I do agree that maybe entering through the front door may attract to much attention if it gets super busy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    the same for me, a grandma was staring on the porch across the street when I entered the apartment. She was still there plus another old couple were sitting two yards away on the same side of street watching when I left. Getting too much grandparents' attention might not be too good.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieDaDog  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by GB first thing this morning and was surprised at how nice the street was and how nice the apartment actually is. Reminds me of the HKPD current location.

    Only Concern was it was around noon and tons of neighbors out doing yard work, sitting on their porches and when I was leaving a blue haired woman sitting on her front porch gave me the evil eye. My personal suggestion would be to have people go through the back door also looks odd with all the cameras on the building. Hope it last.
    I've never been but assume this is in the middle of Bridgeport. A lot of families that have been there for decades, not to mention loads of city employees, so when a brothel opens up in the middle of their neighborhood it's going to stick out. Nothing worse then the grandma / grandpa wrath. I'm sure they've got their local alderman on speed dial, hahaha. Don't see this one lasting.

    I swear, these MMS / PPS are idiots when it comes to locations, haha. "Oh, this is a nice and quiet neighborhood" or "This really busy intersection will be great for business", hahaha! Just dumb. Anyways, stay safe out there.

  4. #11363
    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    Anne's service was solid for sure. Not much to added to former reviews. She is good.

    But the same for me, a grandma was staring on the porch across the street when I entered the apartment. She was still there plus another old couple were sitting two yards away on the same side of street watching when I left. Getting too much grandparents' attention might not be too good.
    They have a rear entrance. You just need to let the booker know you want to enter from rear. No pun intended here.

  5. #11362

    Grandparents on GB street

    Quote Originally Posted by AznInvasion  [View Original Post]
    I went on on Saturday morning, 1st time seeing Anne. She was a great time and a really put forth the effort to make it a nice session.

    The location is nice and the inside is well done. Its the nicest looking of the Chinese apts. While I was waiting in my car, there was someone on their porch that kept staring at me so I do agree that maybe entering through the front door may attract to much attention if it gets super busy.
    Anne's service was solid for sure. Not much to added to former reviews. She is good.

    But the same for me, a grandma was staring on the porch across the street when I entered the apartment. She was still there plus another old couple were sitting two yards away on the same side of street watching when I left. Getting too much grandparents' attention might not be too good.

  6. #11361
    Quote Originally Posted by RM9119  [View Original Post]
    To those that have seen Yumi: does she have a tribal tattoo above her kitty?

    I saw someone at BP today who I was told was Yumi, but the experience was below average. Wanted to check if I was bait and switched.

    She spent 20 minutes doing random massage stuff with some tit rubbing. Rimmed with some BJ for another 5-10 min, probably the best part of the visit. Flipped and gave a nice BJ but couldn't go far. She kept saying I was big (I don't think I am), which I assume they all say to everyone. When I tried to enter doggy she yelped and flipped on her back. In mish, she did the leg thing to control depth and even when I slowed down to barely moving she seemed like she was uncomfortable. After a while, I told her I needed to go deeper to cum and she sort of let me but the sounds of discomfort she made were really unpleasant.

    If it was her, might have been an off day or didn't vibe with me. It happens.
    I saw Yuma yesterday. She has a tattoo between her naval and her vagina. She was a great time with me.

    Did the VIP. In and out in 55 minutes.

  7. #11360

    Anne available for tag team

    I posted last month about Eva being available for tag team, but unfortunately her trip is postponed until 11/1.

    In the meantime, Anne is available for tag team. A guy asked, so I checked with her and she said yes. He just saw her and is bringing his friend to tag team her this weekend. So, have it at it guys haha.

    I guess going forward I should ask the girls that I review if they are open to tag team or not lol.

    https://www.greenbuddhachi.com/

  8. #11359

    Anne

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieDaDog  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by GB first thing this morning and was surprised at how nice the street was and how nice the apartment actually is. Reminds me of the HKPD current location.

    Went with the $200 VIP with Anne and it was my first encounter with her. While I would rate Anne a Top 5.

    Performer in the Chicago Market I wouldn't personally call her the GOAT but a very good session and well worth the $200 30 min session.

    I do love where the apartment is and location will make for a lot of fun during Sox Games next season.

    Only Concern was it was around noon and tons of neighbors out doing yard work, sitting on their porches and when I was leaving a blue haired woman sitting on her front porch gave me the evil eye. My personal suggestion would be to have people go through the back door also looks odd with all the cameras on the building. Hope it last.

    Very good location and whoever runs these 819, Tokyo, BP locations do bring some much needed talent to the area. Also a plus Hot Star is right at the end of the street so several options.
    I went on on Saturday morning, 1st time seeing Anne. She was a great time and a really put forth the effort to make it a nice session.

    The location is nice and the inside is well done. Its the nicest looking of the Chinese apts. While I was waiting in my car, there was someone on their porch that kept staring at me so I do agree that maybe entering through the front door may attract to much attention if it gets super busy.

  9. #11358
    Quote Originally Posted by RM9119  [View Original Post]
    To those that have seen Yumi: does she have a tribal tattoo above her kitty?

    I saw someone at BP today who I was told was Yumi, but the experience was below average. Wanted to check if I was bait and switched.

    She spent 20 minutes doing random massage stuff with some tit rubbing. Rimmed with some BJ for another 5-10 min, probably the best part of the visit. Flipped and gave a nice BJ but couldn't go far. She kept saying I was big (I don't think I am), which I assume they all say to everyone. When I tried to enter doggy she yelped and flipped on her back. In mish, she did the leg thing to control depth and even when I slowed down to barely moving she seemed like she was uncomfortable. After a while, I told her I needed to go deeper to cum and she sort of let me but the sounds of discomfort she made were really unpleasant..
    Sounds like Shan Shan. She has a tattoo there but I do not know if Yumi also has one.

  10. #11357

    Not surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by RM9119  [View Original Post]
    To those that have seen Yumi: does she have a tribal tattoo above her kitty?

    I saw someone at BP today who I was told was Yumi, but the experience was below average. Wanted to check if I was bait and switched.

    She spent 20 minutes doing random massage stuff with some tit rubbing. Rimmed with some BJ for another 5-10 min, probably the best part of the visit. Flipped and gave a nice BJ but couldn't go far. She kept saying I was big (I don't think I am), which I assume they all say to everyone. When I tried to enter doggy she yelped and flipped on her back. In mish, she did the leg thing to control depth and even when I slowed down to barely moving she seemed like she was uncomfortable. After a while, I told her I needed to go deeper to cum and she sort of let me but the sounds of discomfort she made were really unpleasant.

    If it was her, might have been an off day or didn't vibe with me. It happens.
    What time did you go? You may have been like the 10th or so dude that day. May indicate that she may not be as seasoned as the other gals that can go marathon session days, which is probably a good thing.

  11. #11356
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Blue Phoenix Awful Apartment Current

    Blue Phoenix current apartment is disgusting. That bathroom is caked in layers upon layers of mold. The floors in the apartment itself are sticky and the girls rooms reek of sweat, rotting used condoms, and general stale air. Also there are usually neighbors around with nosy old hags perched on windows and porches. Probably the worst location of the three in the current rotation.

  12. #11355

    No response form the website number

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieDaDog  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by GB first thing this morning and was surprised at how nice the street was and how nice the apartment actually is. Reminds me of the HKPD current location.

    Went with the $200 VIP with Anne and it was my first encounter with her. While I would rate Anne a Top 5.

    Performer in the Chicago Market I wouldn't personally call her the GOAT but a very good session and well worth the $200 30 min session.

    I do love where the apartment is and location will make for a lot of fun during Sox Games next season.

    Only Concern was it was around noon and tons of neighbors out doing yard work, sitting on their porches and when I was leaving a blue haired woman sitting on her front porch gave me the evil eye. My personal suggestion would be to have people go through the back door also looks odd with all the cameras on the building. Hope it last.

    Very good location and whoever runs these 819, Tokyo, BP locations do bring some much needed talent to the area. Also a plus Hot Star is right at the end of the street so several options.
    Was it busy there yesterday? I tried to schedule an appointment through text but got no response.

  13. #11354

    Yumi Tattoo?

    To those that have seen Yumi: does she have a tribal tattoo above her kitty?

    I saw someone at BP today who I was told was Yumi, but the experience was below average. Wanted to check if I was bait and switched.

    She spent 20 minutes doing random massage stuff with some tit rubbing. Rimmed with some BJ for another 5-10 min, probably the best part of the visit. Flipped and gave a nice BJ but couldn't go far. She kept saying I was big (I don't think I am), which I assume they all say to everyone. When I tried to enter doggy she yelped and flipped on her back. In mish, she did the leg thing to control depth and even when I slowed down to barely moving she seemed like she was uncomfortable. After a while, I told her I needed to go deeper to cum and she sort of let me but the sounds of discomfort she made were really unpleasant.

    If it was her, might have been an off day or didn't vibe with me. It happens.

  14. #11353
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    What. I must be missing something. You got 2 of the greatest BBBJ artists and ass lickers and you want to talk?

    Yumi has been in the US for 5 years, so her English is probably better.
    Oh be nice. Pillow talk is also a fundamental part of sex is it not?

  15. #11352

    Green Buddha. Anne The GOAT

    Stopped by GB first thing this morning and was surprised at how nice the street was and how nice the apartment actually is. Reminds me of the HKPD current location.

    Went with the $200 VIP with Anne and it was my first encounter with her. While I would rate Anne a Top 5.

    Performer in the Chicago Market I wouldn't personally call her the GOAT but a very good session and well worth the $200 30 min session.

    I do love where the apartment is and location will make for a lot of fun during Sox Games next season.

    Only Concern was it was around noon and tons of neighbors out doing yard work, sitting on their porches and when I was leaving a blue haired woman sitting on her front porch gave me the evil eye. My personal suggestion would be to have people go through the back door also looks odd with all the cameras on the building. Hope it last.

    Very good location and whoever runs these 819, Tokyo, BP locations do bring some much needed talent to the area. Also a plus Hot Star is right at the end of the street so several options.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape