Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 166 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 216 266 666 1166 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 22148
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19673
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    GB with Britt

    Quote Originally Posted by BooneDawg  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever ask Brittany if she was up for a GB? Let me know, I've seen her before, I'm guessing she'd be into it with familiar guys.
    Didn't happen, I could never pin her down as to time, place, etc.

  2. #19672
    The last link, STG, Amber. I had a couple dreams with her. Very hot, accomodating, clean, and nice person overall. I can't speak for the others, but her I would recommend.

  3. #19671
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by BooneDawg  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever ask Brittany if she was up for a GB? Let me know, I've seen her before, I'm guessing she'd be into it with familiar guys.
    I was invited, but I'm pretty sure it didn't happen, Cheech can confirm. My only concern is when these are organized, who is footing the bill? Are they asking each guy to pay the normal rate? Seems like this is a girl fantasy, not a guy fantasy?

  4. #19670
    Quote Originally Posted by BooneDawg  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever ask Brittany if she was up for a GB? Let me know, I've seen her before, I'm guessing she'd be into it with familiar guys.
    I believe at one point Cheech was trying to set something up with her for GB. Not sure if it ever transpired.

  5. #19669

    Anyone ever ask?

    Anyone ever ask Brittany if she was up for a GB? Let me know, I've seen her before, I'm guessing she'd be into it with familiar guys.

  6. #19668
    Quote Originally Posted by LongPiping  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet? Posts on and off. No disclaimer in ad. Says will do anal and creampies. Got her to send a pussy Pic, not sure if setup or what.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/306442088133
    Anybody know the significance of the Ram tattoo on her chest?

    I have seen that Ram on more than a couple strippers over the years, and while it is usually on a thigh or tramp stamped, it is the same tattoo.

  7. #19667

    Info

    Hey guys,

    Any info on these girls? No name to search for the first, searching number didn't turn up anything. I tried to connect with Zoey / Stacy last time I was in town but no response, this one looked like a good alternate for the spinner type and much larger menu.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/355846276995

    Also any anybody see Angel / Autumn recently?

    https://tryst.link/escort/autumnstarrx0

    Thanks.

  8. #19666

    Lily

    Has anyone seen her yet? Posts on and off. No disclaimer in ad. Says will do anal and creampies. Got her to send a pussy Pic, not sure if setup or what.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/306442088133

  9. #19665

    Brittany

    Here is a pic of Brittany for those who want to know what she looks like. I can confirm that pic is accurate. PM me if you want her number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20241009_204539.jpg‎  

  10. #19664

    Britt

    Hello,

    I just spoke to Britt and she booked a room for tomorrow in North Olmstead. She is anxious to here back from those who are interested in seeing her. I have given her number out to several people so far and she would like to here from you. Have fun!

  11. #19663
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowRoller  [View Original Post]
    Can you or someone else on the site send me her contact info, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    Check your messages!

  12. #19662

    Britt

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodFellow  [View Original Post]
    Britt contacted me and asked me to notify everyone she is booking a room this in North Olmstead. She usually stays 2 days so now is your opportunity to see her if you haven't already. My experience with her was pleasurable and a lot of fun.
    Can you or someone else on the site send me her contact info, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

  13. #19661
    Regards to the last one: I met with Amber Lynn a few weeks back who used to live in the trailer with the girl from the first picture. Amber's side of the story; That first chick is into some hardcore stuff ie heroine with her trash boyfriend who comes around, she ended up ODing twice while Amber was living there and had the cops / ems out a lot for her, so Amber parted ways and moved out and the other blonde chick from the pictures moved in. Take from that what you will, but it is telling to me that if someone like Amber is noping out of that situation, then I do not want to associate with those two ladies either.

  14. #19660

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodFellow  [View Original Post]
    Britt contacted me and asked me to notify everyone she is booking a room this in North Olmstead. She usually stays 2 days so now is your opportunity to see her if you haven't already. My experience with her was pleasurable and a lot of fun.
    I am from the Akron area and I have seen Brittany many times and can confirm that she is amazing. You can see my reviews on the Akron forum. If you want to see her and no one else is sending you the number, then send me a PM and I will get it to you. Happy mongering and have fun!

  15. #19659

    BRITT IS COMING TO NORTH OLMSTEAD THIS Thursday

    Britt contacted me and asked me to notify everyone she is booking a room this in North Olmstead. She usually stays 2 days so now is your opportunity to see her if you haven't already. My experience with her was pleasurable and a lot of fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape