Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 17695
-
10-11-24 10:33 #14770Senior Member

Posts: 25Olivia Love
She's pretty. No missing teeth. No face tats. Looks great when she gets all dolled up, but usually prefers gym clothes and such.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 10:25 #14769Senior Member

Posts: 411Her ads are gone!
Originally Posted by ZachBraff
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 07:56 #14768Senior Member

Posts: 447I agree! North city No Go Hazlewood and Florissant Good To Go.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 00:04 #14767Regular Member

Posts: 22What do you think?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...307/3146687940
https://callescort.org/314-668-794
I've seen this one on Escort Babylon for a few weeks (She changes phone numbers pretty frequently, which makes me a bit suspicious). But anyway, does anyone else think "she" looks a little weird? I have a feeling she might be a TS.
-
10-10-24 18:35 #14766Senior Member

Posts: 418I grew up in NoCo, LOL I'm there many times a week. Hazelwood and Florissant are absolutely nothing like North City LOL.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 15:26 #14765Senior Member

Posts: 46She's real
She's real, and has been on and off lc for few years now. Not the best, very mechanic, but she's cute and friendly. Bb is available for upcharge.
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
Last time I saw her was about a year ago.
-
10-10-24 14:38 #14764Senior Member

Posts: 203I really want to pull the trigger on this one but she's working out of North City and that's a deal breaker for me.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 14:37 #14763Senior Member

Posts: 30Appreciate the advice
Yeah I too was suspicious of the measurements and in general all the bs in the post.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 13:50 #14762Senior Member

Posts: 222I've messaged with her via text a few times. She seems legit, doesn't ask for a deposit or anything like that. Only issue was her incall location. I stay away from North City and most of North County. I've worked in those area for a long time and the risk isn't worth the reward to me. Too many good providers in good / safe neighborhoods to risk it for me.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 13:12 #14761Senior Member

Posts: 167Super hot looking
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3149010005
The pictures look TGTBT. She says someone highjacked her account and posted shots of a black girl (not her).
Wondering if anyone has indulged with this one?
-
10-10-24 12:14 #14760Senior Member

Posts: 551Believe me, I "wish" that girl in the pics was who's going to open the door, and maybe she actually is "genuinely" attractive with similar looks, but her own body description in the ad and the "reality" of the girl's "tiny" size of those pics just ain't lining up at all...
Originally Posted by Hawke59
[View Original Post]
I'd just politely ask her for a verification pic doing something "very" specific (such as a "full" face / body pic of her standing in front of a mirror holding a napkin with the words "St Louis, Baby" and today's date written it or something like that) and if she refuses, or acts like she's somehow insulted, then "just walk away", period-I've done this MANY times over the years with new providers and it works "if" they're legit because they understand "why" you're asking.
Stay Safe.
-
10-10-24 09:08 #14759Senior Member

Posts: 1744Nikki
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ine-31473.html for a long time she had a rep for being 30-45 minutes late. I think I have waited about 5 minutes. She has gotten better. One thing to look for. Her car is "distinctive". If there is something different in the sea of Corollas and Chevys on the lot, she is there.
Originally Posted by Moego
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 23:32 #14758Regular Member

Posts: 20Sensual Scarlett looks really good! Boy, this is a pricy hobby you guys have going here at $300 or more per turn. But I do appreciate everyone's guidance for a newbie.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 22:34 #14757Regular Member

Posts: 11This one has been intriguing me too, but I haven't had the time or funds to TOFTT. After seeing DVelvet's comment too, I guess I am less inclined.
Originally Posted by WyzGuy
[View Original Post]
If you're able to connect, let us all know how it goes!
-
10-09-24 22:05 #14756Senior Member

Posts: 80Olivia love
Anyone know what she looks like facially. Pretty? Hair color? Eye color? Missing teeth?











Reply With Quote




