Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22858
    Quote Originally Posted by CoMoTgr  [View Original Post]
    I will be coming to Stl soon and plan a visit to AMP. I have been to several, most recently Jasmine on Chippewa, but will be close to the one in Ballwin, which would you recommend between that one and Classic on Clayton?
    Of the two you mentioned, the last time I was at Jasmine, I had a younger cute woman and left happy. I haven't been to Classic in a while but the last time I was there, had an older woman that shorted me on my time. I'm not sure if they have turned over staff so maybe someone that has been there recently will comment.

  2. #22857

    Where is Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Where is her ad?
    Her only ads are word of mouth and her website. She takes Monday's off.

    https://sensualscarlett.com

  3. #22856

    Which one

    I will be coming to Stl soon and plan a visit to AMP. I have been to several, most recently Jasmine on Chippewa, but will be close to the one in Ballwin, which would you recommend between that one and Classic on Clayton?

  4. #22855
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in some tips from the AMP vets in here about my experience above. The AMPs I've been to before were always a sure thing for a hand finish so there was never any coaxing or conversation to be had. In this case, I feel that a hand finish or more was on the table if I just would have made it more clear that's what I wanted. She had the sheet lightly draped over my midsection on the flip and it was basically pushed down just above my junk as she was rubbing my lower stomach. Should I have just pulled the sheet off to make it obvious what I was looking for? I guess I just didn't want to do anything to get myself in trouble since it was my first time there and only a couple good reviews here. Any tips or advice would be much appreciated.
    Your experience is not at all uncommon. If they put a towel over me I always remove it ASAP.

    I also "accidentally" touch their legs during the massage, to let them know what I want.

    If their hand gets "close" and it seems nothing is happening I'll move the hand to my thing.

  5. #22854

    Foot Spa-aaah on Watson

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I just happened to be on Watson today and decided to stop by. There was a woman in maybe her mid 40's, very petite and attractive enough. I was hoping for a session similar to the above. Laid down completely undraped to make it obvious I was looking for more than just massage. Massage quality was probably the best I've had at an AMP and while she definitely spent a lot of time on my butt and upper thighs, there was no intentional teasing. She did repeatedly and someone intentionally seem to position herself where my hand (which I always intentionally leave hanging off the side of the table) was directly between her thighs and I'd give her little rubs every time she'd do it. She never seemed to shy away from that so I thought some fun might be coming. On the flip, she was immediately rubbing my lower stomach, but then nothing. Any time it's been DIY, they've always just put my hand in my crotch to encourage me, but there was nothing like that. Again, the massage was great, but I was hesitant to ask for more since it was my first time there. Any tips from vets at this place who have had other experiences?
    I'm interested in some tips from the AMP vets in here about my experience above. The AMPs I've been to before were always a sure thing for a hand finish so there was never any coaxing or conversation to be had. In this case, I feel that a hand finish or more was on the table if I just would have made it more clear that's what I wanted. She had the sheet lightly draped over my midsection on the flip and it was basically pushed down just above my junk as she was rubbing my lower stomach. Should I have just pulled the sheet off to make it obvious what I was looking for? I guess I just didn't want to do anything to get myself in trouble since it was my first time there and only a couple good reviews here. Any tips or advice would be much appreciated.

  6. #22853
    Quote Originally Posted by YourEverythin  [View Original Post]
    I'm not adding anything new here, but I did want to contribute to the Sensual Scarlett praise. I was looking for an experience that didn't feel forced, rushed, or mechanical. Scarlett is so genuine, sincere, and sexy. I could not have enjoyed myself with her more. If you're lurking on here like I do 99% of the time, search and read through her other reviews. If you haven't had the chance to experience what she offers yet, you owe it to yourself to try. Complete recommendation.
    Where is her ad?

  7. #22852

    Abbey James Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Probably from her onlyfans. She mentions it in her ad. She ain't blowing any of us, brother.
    And even if she were offering oral, no way. She's got some pretty serious mental health issues so really, do you want her teeth anywhere near junior?

  8. #22851
    Quote Originally Posted by StaneMac  [View Original Post]
    Ok which one of you mongers is she blowing on her latest rubranking post.
    Probably from her onlyfans. She mentions it in her ad. She ain't blowing any of us, brother.

  9. #22850

    Abbey James

    Ok which one of you mongers is she blowing on her latest rubranking post.

  10. #22849

    Sensual Scarlett. As great as advertised

    I'm not adding anything new here, but I did want to contribute to the Sensual Scarlett praise. I was looking for an experience that didn't feel forced, rushed, or mechanical. Scarlett is so genuine, sincere, and sexy. I could not have enjoyed myself with her more. If you're lurking on here like I do 99% of the time, search and read through her other reviews. If you haven't had the chance to experience what she offers yet, you owe it to yourself to try. Complete recommendation.

  11. #22848

    FootSpaaah on Watson

    Quote Originally Posted by GoMars  [View Original Post]
    Great experience, got a pretty looking lady, appeared mid 40's with nice man mades. I did not have much trouble influencing for HJ while I remain seated, it provided me more access to all her hidden treasures. Her top lifted up all the way to her neck and bottoms pushed down FIV. Great experience. Will repeat. Normal 70+60.
    I just happened to be on Watson today and decided to stop by. There was a woman in maybe her mid 40's, very petite and attractive enough. I was hoping for a session similar to the above. Laid down completely undraped to make it obvious I was looking for more than just massage. Massage quality was probably the best I've had at an AMP and while she definitely spent a lot of time on my butt and upper thighs, there was no intentional teasing. She did repeatedly and someone intentionally seem to position herself where my hand (which I always intentionally leave hanging off the side of the table) was directly between her thighs and I'd give her little rubs every time she'd do it. She never seemed to shy away from that so I thought some fun might be coming. On the flip, she was immediately rubbing my lower stomach, but then nothing. Any time it's been DIY, they've always just put my hand in my crotch to encourage me, but there was nothing like that. Again, the massage was great, but I was hesitant to ask for more since it was my first time there. Any tips from vets at this place who have had other experiences?

  12. #22847
    Quote Originally Posted by MysteryMan115  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to this. Is it common to have a provider ask for a photo and a reference?
    At a massage parlor, I've never had that happen.

    Some escorts do, I'd be VERY careful in that. They usually also offer an alternate way like preferred411.

    I have nothing to lose, I'm single and retired with no facebook. You need to consider how easily you can be tracked down, what do you have to lose if it's scammers / worse?

  13. #22846

    Lavender day spa

    Visited Lavender day spa this week greeted by an Asian lady in mid 30 s. The massage is good and after the flip there was no tease just DIY.

  14. #22845
    Quote Originally Posted by BowMan1962  [View Original Post]
    So do any of the local AMPs actually give a good massage?
    There's definitely a few in the area, I find it's best to pony up for a 2 hour deep tissue, once you find a good one. There are definitely some massage therapist quality ladies at the area AMP's. It seems to me like the most skilled ones are usually the owner / manager / mamasan.

  15. #22844
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    I called for Eva and they said she left, anyone know where she working now?? DM me, Thanks.
    I went up there today and got a different one. That lady said that Eva moved to a different state but wasn't sure where. Can't say how accurate it is but that's what I was told. DM open if anyone hears any different.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape