Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 18820
-
10-10-24 09:18 #16975Senior Member

Posts: 1172When she was new to the game there were no rules except for no Greek. Everything was on the table for a 100 dollars. DATY, 69, CIM, CIP, etc. She was a hot 19 year old clueless girl about the business. But this was almost 3 years ago and times have changed. Actually they changed quickly once her popularity went up. Not sure what her menu is like nowadays because I have not seen her since then.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 20:34 #16974Senior Member

Posts: 1670Storm
I hope everyone is safe!
-
10-09-24 11:20 #16973Senior Member

Posts: 857Does she have any extras?
Ad says no bb and not Greek. But looks like other did bb. Did you get bb? Or just typical reg service with BBJ?
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 10:55 #16972Senior Member

Posts: 2061Prayers
For all that will be affected by this giant hurricane coming straight at us. I especially send prayers to the homeless SW's that have no place to ride this monster out. One thing they do have in their favor, is the ability to survive without the luxuries that we all take for granted. We all might get a taste of what they endure on a daily basis.
-
10-09-24 10:53 #16971Senior Member

Posts: 630I remember her, I hit her up on Seeking right before her first review in that thread. I met up with her at her some shitty incall off Idrive. I think it was 125 and she let me go bare since she was so new. She was a one and done for me.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 02:31 #16970Senior Member

Posts: 729It is her, tattoos match up. LOL.
Originally Posted by AsianDayDream
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 02:13 #16969Senior Member

Posts: 729She shares that number with another girl that goes by Ashley or Waterfall. Ashley has gotten a couple of bad reviews on this site so make sure you see Ali when hitting up the number.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 00:04 #16968Senior Member

Posts: 1126Yea, I remember her from back then when she was hanging with some of the other Kissimmee girls. It was nice to reconnect.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 23:24 #16967Senior Member

Posts: 1172HAHAHA yes. I went back and saw the 100 plus reviews or something. She went from 100 to 400 plus in a month or 2. She was his UTR after I busted a few loads inside of her for 100 dollars.
Originally Posted by AsianDayDream
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 22:36 #16966Senior Member

Posts: 301Is that Ali? DoubleBJ's UTR?
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 19:57 #16965Senior Member

Posts: 134Mary
Used to see her SW a few years back. A couple dreams at Zada and she's a spinner. Tried a few times since the ad went up. Comms were horrible. Good luck. SP.
Originally Posted by Fletch3
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 19:16 #16964Senior Member

Posts: 1172She's Back!!
Holy shit she's back?? I always wondered what the hell happened to her LOL. Am I the only one on here that remembers this girl? She was all the talk on here a few years ago. She started off at 100 per date and a few months later the rates went to like 500. Some monger fell in love and started paying the bills for her. Bought her a cell phone and paid the bill on that too. Then she disappeared. She was hot and tight. Like you said very mechanical and had a lot of potential. I tried anal and offered her big dollars for it but she was not wanting to try it. I might have to revisit her just for old times sake. She posted on seeking and was hosting out of some run down spot on OBT. Had another girl with her along with some dude. Harmless though.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 15:27 #16963Senior Member

Posts: 129Laura
Any intel on her.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3390983
-
10-08-24 13:28 #16962Senior Member

Posts: 302Amber
OK perfect thank you for your response.
Originally Posted by StyleNProfile
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 17:23 #16961Senior Member

Posts: 2964Now that I think about it
Girl sounds fun as hell, right? Got to run right over there!
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




