Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 552 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 8271
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7011

    Otc

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    I'm not certain if I can muster the courage. With that being said. I may proposition her about mmf. I'm just not sure how to go about it yet. Or if I would be insecure about myself. Never done anything like that. To know it's possible with her is intriguing in a whole new way for me. How to get this accomplished logistically? All us in VIP room? Seems kinda high pressure and unlikely. But I've done ffm and it was possible. Not sure how to make room for another dude. The wheels are turning.
    OTC is likely, especially for the core long-time vet dancers.

  2. #7010

    Trios

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    I'm not certain if I can muster the courage. With that being said. I may proposition her about mmf. I'm just not sure how to go about it yet. Or if I would be insecure about myself. Never done anything like that. To know it's possible with her is intriguing in a whole new way for me. How to get this accomplished logistically? All us in VIP room? Seems kinda high pressure and unlikely. But I've done ffm and it was possible. Not sure how to make room for another dude. The wheels are turning.
    Only experienced threesomes FFM in rooms. Know a few dancers who do MMF but OTC.

  3. #7009

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I see Anya. She very good. Talk dirty. Play with Wang. Ride wang.

    She tell me she do threesome with 2 guy. I cum fast. Hahaha.

    She still no suck wang for me. It ok. She nice woman. Very good.
    I'm not certain if I can muster the courage. With that being said. I may proposition her about mmf. I'm just not sure how to go about it yet. Or if I would be insecure about myself. Never done anything like that. To know it's possible with her is intriguing in a whole new way for me. How to get this accomplished logistically? All us in VIP room? Seems kinda high pressure and unlikely. But I've done ffm and it was possible. Not sure how to make room for another dude. The wheels are turning.

  4. #7008
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by BobWilson2000  [View Original Post]
    $300 plus room charge. Quick but fast and furious.
    She suck wang?

  5. #7007
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark80  [View Original Post]
    Verizon network was down so my girl couldn't see my location so I stopped by yesterday and recognized Morgan. I haven't seen her since Honeys. Got quoted 150 for CBJ. Normally I pass if there's a hat required, but went for it for old times sake. She still looks good, maybe a little bit of weight put on. Vacuum mouth. She said it was her first day back. I haven't been in there for a couple years. Really wanted to try Naomi, but she also said safety play required for everything including a blowie. Ava looked real nice and I regret not getting a dance from her. Couldn't remember if she was high mileage or not and since my phone service was down, I couldn't come here and do some quick research. I did however remember to say no to Amari.
    I miss Honey. Good time. Wang sucked many time there.

    Morgan very good.

  6. #7006
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvstophuk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the 411 on her? Saw her on the Pans IG and the little guy moved a bit!!
    $300 plus room charge. Quick but fast and furious.

  7. #7005
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else getting blown up by strippers?

    I have been getting 5 or 6 a day asking if I want to come in.

    Are things really this slow?
    I get texts from a couple.

    I usually only come in if the allow BBFS.

  8. #7004
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    I keep miss Maylana and her big Juicy ass.

    Tiara, Destiny, Ramona, Kay Kay all have nice big juicy asses at Kittens.

    Naomi, Daisha, Jackie, and Cherry at Pandoras.

    Who else am I missing.
    Anyone have Maylanas number?

  9. #7003

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by CheckingThis5  [View Original Post]
    Yo who was the absolute SMOKE SHOW named Jessica on Pandora's IG yesterday?

    Brown hair, black fishnets?
    She's good to go.

  10. #7002

    Pandora's Jessica

    Yo who was the absolute SMOKE SHOW named Jessica on Pandora's IG yesterday?

    Brown hair, black fishnets?

  11. #7001

    Pandoras

    Any info on chastity? I saw her on the Pandora Instagram, definitely my type of woman! Looks like she's day time.

  12. #7000

    Pandora

    Any info on chastity? I saw her picture on the Pandora ig. Very attractive!

  13. #6999

    Text from strippers

    Is anyone else getting blown up by strippers?

    I have been getting 5 or 6 a day asking if I want to come in.

    Are things really this slow?

  14. #6998

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by Pontus311  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have anything interesting to say about Alice at Sugars? I could have swore I saw something before but can't find it. https://instagram.com/aliceizabrat?i...ZjMTM2ODFkZg==.
    Was there ever a follow up on this? I'm interested if anyone has any details.

  15. #6997

    Charm

    Quote Originally Posted by CornholeBi  [View Original Post]
    Expensive. Will try to get money upfront. Tried to deny things we agreed to, but I still ate her out and fingered her ridiculously tight pussy till she came while she jerked me off bare.

    Super skinny, she's sweet. I would have loved to pound her but she wanted $800 (then down to $600 in the room).
    How much that cost you was in lap dance area or VIP?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape