Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 551 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 8263
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7003

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by CheckingThis5  [View Original Post]
    Yo who was the absolute SMOKE SHOW named Jessica on Pandora's IG yesterday?

    Brown hair, black fishnets?
    She's good to go.

  2. #7002

    Pandora's Jessica

    Yo who was the absolute SMOKE SHOW named Jessica on Pandora's IG yesterday?

    Brown hair, black fishnets?

  3. #7001

    Pandoras

    Any info on chastity? I saw her on the Pandora Instagram, definitely my type of woman! Looks like she's day time.

  4. #7000

    Pandora

    Any info on chastity? I saw her picture on the Pandora ig. Very attractive!

  5. #6999

    Text from strippers

    Is anyone else getting blown up by strippers?

    I have been getting 5 or 6 a day asking if I want to come in.

    Are things really this slow?

  6. #6998

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by Pontus311  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have anything interesting to say about Alice at Sugars? I could have swore I saw something before but can't find it. https://instagram.com/aliceizabrat?i...ZjMTM2ODFkZg==.
    Was there ever a follow up on this? I'm interested if anyone has any details.

  7. #6997

    Charm

    Quote Originally Posted by CornholeBi  [View Original Post]
    Expensive. Will try to get money upfront. Tried to deny things we agreed to, but I still ate her out and fingered her ridiculously tight pussy till she came while she jerked me off bare.

    Super skinny, she's sweet. I would have loved to pound her but she wanted $800 (then down to $600 in the room).
    How much that cost you was in lap dance area or VIP?

  8. #6996
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    What is the story on Charm at Pandoras?

    Please report!
    Expensive. Will try to get money upfront. Tried to deny things we agreed to, but I still ate her out and fingered her ridiculously tight pussy till she came while she jerked me off bare.

    Super skinny, she's sweet. I would have loved to pound her but she wanted $800 (then down to $600 in the room).

  9. #6995

    Jessica at Pans

    Anyone have the 411 on her? Saw her on the Pans IG and the little guy moved a bit!!

  10. #6994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    Charm

    What is the story on Charm at Pandoras?

    Please report!

  11. #6993
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Anya

    I see Anya. She very good. Talk dirty. Play with Wang. Ride wang.

    She tell me she do threesome with 2 guy. I cum fast. Hahaha.

    She still no suck wang for me. It ok. She nice woman. Very good.

  12. #6992
    Quote Originally Posted by DukesFord  [View Original Post]
    I never see Liz on the schedule anymore. Does anyone know if she is working? If so what are her normal days?
    Her schedule is hit and miss. Several dancers requested that their names be blacked out on Instagram postings.

  13. #6991

    Lola from Sugars

    I have been out of the game for a bit of time. Stopped by Sugars and they said she has moved on. Very sad. She was one of the few there worth seeing. Did she go to another Club?

    Thanks.

  14. #6990
    I never see Liz on the schedule anymore. Does anyone know if she is working? If so what are her normal days?

  15. #6989

    Scarlet at sugar's

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Scarlett will be at Sugars this afternoon!

    I so want to fuck her. I can't get there.
    What the pictures don't convey is the eye-watering fat girl stench. The BV was strong with that one.

    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

    -Ed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape