Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 5075
-
10-11-24 14:18 #4445Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Flag day
If this does not get flagged, this is a great post.
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sf...792395630.html
-
10-11-24 11:44 #4444Senior Member

Posts: 274Amberny
Hi all!
I'm looking to finally dip my toes in the LA scene soon, live in SD so most of my fun happens here. Looked around and found a girl that is exactly my type and biggest fantasy, and extremely rare for CA. Anyone have info on her? Thanks!
https://tryst.link/escort/ambernycort3z
-
10-09-24 17:31 #4443Senior Member

Posts: 196Tiktok x famous
Have you guys got any goodies from these girls who are popular on TikTok or twitter?
Most of the hot girls on TikTok have and OF or twitter where they post nudes. I know some of them will do meets and provide extras.
Me personally I've met with 3 girls I followed online via twitter and instagram. Messaged them and met up within a short time. Surprisingly cheap and a good lay.
What girls have you guys been with. Or just give me some hotties to follow and I'll try my luck.
Goku.
-
10-09-24 11:27 #4442Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Archies
I think this one wanted a sugar grand pappy. She was pretty hot.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ral-63706.html
Anyone know if she is still in the prole game.
-
10-08-24 19:56 #4441Senior Member

Posts: 43Appreciate it, I'm more towards SGV but thank you!
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 13:14 #4440Senior Member

Posts: 421Older but Wiser
MILFs and GILFS, who I've creampied in the past who are still active or advertising are: Eurasian Jennifer, Jenny in the Valley, Phuccdover aka Heather Long, and big natural tit blonde Scandinavian Dani in Hollywood. And now in her 50's, Chennin Blanc can be put in that category. And I see that Deutche Uberfrau Kandy Kaylor is advertising again.
Originally Posted by Tae1010
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 01:38 #4439Senior Member

Posts: 119It was a CFS session for me.
Originally Posted by Pike68
[View Original Post]
For that session, it went: cowgirl, doggie, mish, money shot on titties, then a "thank you ma'am".
I didn't try for GFE stuff, but there's reviews about her that mention stuff like kissing, DATY and stuff like that.
So it's a possibility, all depends on you (or could just be a 'money talks' scenario).
I was there solely to suck on her titties and pound her ass.
She's a really nice lady, she also has a cool little doggo in her apartment.
-
10-07-24 20:30 #4438Senior Member

Posts: 43Heather mature
Anyone been in contact with her lately? Haven't heard from her in awhile might have a dead# if not anybody know anybody else to fix the itch? Older gilfs.
Thanks.
-
10-07-24 14:12 #4437Senior Member

Posts: 290Link to posting?
Happen to know a link to a listing? How can we find her? Gave it a try but nothing is popping up.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 12:42 #4436Senior Member

Posts: 511No contact info or anything on this one?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 11:26 #4435Regular Member

Posts: 14Does she do GFE
Does she do GFE and kiss? Is everything covered?
Originally Posted by EncinoChad
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 10:38 #4434Senior Member

Posts: 1388Hot Young Petite Latinas
Nice report dude. Unlike nearly 100% of these other posters on this site.
Originally Posted by TobyTobeTobi
[View Original Post]
Your Latina Les is cute. And yeah, I am very familiar with the Notel Roach Motels up and down Prairie not far from the GW Forum. There is one called Crystal Palace with a nice garden tub suite where I fucked one of my regulars a few times.
Speaking of hot young Latinas, this cutie pie below is visiting us and hosting in Gardena and Inglewood. She is also CFS and CBJ only but damn she is so pretty and tiny and actually a great fuck. Multiple positions without the Cum For Me Daddy 8 thrusts in LOL. Perfect for you married mongers cheating who want a hot young petite girl.
Little Red Gemma Latina Spinner. Link expires 48 hrs.
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/tdj4e...=cv9wkgv1&dl=0
-
10-07-24 01:14 #4433Senior Member

Posts: 422I second this, she is very quiet and sweet and gives an above average BJ, plus she has an ass made for doggy that she knows how to move. She has a cat in the room but he just sits there. She's not GFE but she's worth a visit at that price.
Originally Posted by TobyTobeTobi
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 00:59 #4432Senior Member

Posts: 7266I've been a regular of her since 2017 and she used to be skinny but as Kent said she has gained weight.
Originally Posted by KentClarke
[View Original Post]
She Loves greek and really gets into IT!
Only thing is she won't let ya fiv her pussy than fia her ass she will GO bat shit crazy on you.
It's due to infection she got before.
If you plow her vagina than try to stick your penis into her butthole you have t use a new hat! That kills the moment so I only see her to pound and pump her butthole now.
She can talk a lot so you have to be in control.
-
10-06-24 16:58 #4431Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Mocha
I think this one:
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...791092791.html
Is the same as this one:
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...787168056.html
This is a black gal in the southern part of santa monica, about a dicklength from venice.
To say she is attractive is kind of like saying the secret service is aggressively mediocre. She is astonishing. An ass that defies the weak force, body that has about as much body fat as the truth in an asian pleaser review. Just astounding. Unfortunately, she is about as into masturbating you as a del taco barista. She sets a hard timer and if you go over, dios mio.
It is 100 normal, 200 with handie and 300 for mutual touch. I never did the 300 because if I touched that body I would have to do flat doggie on that ass and I would break the table.












Reply With Quote




