rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 326 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 376 426 826 1326 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 41280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36405

    TAKE 3 - Glad I Don't Live Closer or

    I'd be broke. I've reviewed Goddess before (2 x) and I can't get over how passionate this woman is in bed. Completely independent in a totally safe location. Complete GFE who will make you feel like she really digs you. She has her preferences (which is her thing and should be respected) but really enjoys what she does. No drugs. No DBs. No drama.

    8 Jacksons for 1/2. Location is very SOUTH JAX. DM if you have?'s.

    Wail On!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/366983397051

  2. #36404

    Rare

    Haven't seen this one post in literally FOREVER! I think 2 years ago I tried to visit but the place was crawling with sketchy people. So I bailed. Anyone know if she's legit or is this all a sham?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/678541358601

  3. #36403

    Pat in Tampa texted saying bargain rates, I passed

    I have gotten a few texts from Tampa providers, a number were told to leave as their hotels closed or shot up rates that could not be paid with the lack of business. All were old or ugly from when I was looking to check that off my bucket list. Did it once, and never again will I even consider it. Hell if I am 80 I still will not see an old chicken-neck skinned hag. But if any one is interested, they are begging for mongers to drop by.

    LB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails oold.jpg‎  

  4. #36402
    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/707520264578

    Pulled the trigger. Comms were easy. She responded almost immediately and said she was available. Gave me directions to her house. The place is not for the feint of heart.

    The area is Ok. It's on a dead end but definitely a quasi trap house. The owner and people in the house and around were chill. They know what she does. They're all.

    Friends. She met me outside and walked me in past some people playing cards or chess. Playing something. Her room was fine. Nice bed. Needs a little TLC. She looks somewhat like her pics, but just a bit heavier and worn out.

    Having said this you can clearly see how pretty she is or was or could be if she took better care of herself. She's thick but not fat. Soft natural b cups that still have form. Her service is outstanding. She came into the room after using the bathroom bottoms off. Then her top came off. I took that cue to get into my bday suit.

    We had at it. She really got into it. Kissing, BBBJ was excellent and non rushed. She menu is wide open. Her kitty is still tight enough even after 2 kids. Some mild baby damage but not off putting. She has a gold grill and some tats. She's been thru a lot. She gave me some back story and history. One can't help but feel for some of these girls that have been thru various trauma and abuse. She's a survivor. Very cool chill sweet personality. If she ever worked out and toned up, lost 15 lbs she could be super hot. 160 hh I'll repeat at some point. She did not ask me for a deposit.
    Best review so far for the straight poop IMO. Not sure I could relax with people there. Maybe if I wore a hoodie & ball cap, LOL. Not that I really have anything to hide. Just a little sketch for me. Hope she doesn't get too wrung out. Maybe a couple trusted mongers could get her a decent room. Like maybe 3. That should be a good deal for her.

  5. #36401

    I'm back

    Yes, I'm back fellas seems like talent is falling off.

    To the ones that have been here knows my saying. Pipe approves this message.

  6. #36400

    Londons calling

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/707520264578

    Pulled the trigger. Comms were easy. She responded almost immediately and said she was available. Gave me directions to her house. The place is not for the feint of heart.

    The area is Ok. It's on a dead end but definitely a quasi trap house. The owner and people in the house and around were chill. They know what she does. They're all.

    Friends. She met me outside and walked me in past some people playing cards or chess. Playing something. Her room was fine. Nice bed. Needs a little TLC. She looks somewhat like her pics, but just a bit heavier and worn out.

    Having said this you can clearly see how pretty she is or was or could be if she took better care of herself. She's thick but not fat. Soft natural b cups that still have form. Her service is outstanding. She came into the room after using the bathroom bottoms off. Then her top came off. I took that cue to get into my bday suit.

    We had at it. She really got into it. Kissing, BBBJ was excellent and non rushed. She menu is wide open. Her kitty is still tight enough even after 2 kids. Some mild baby damage but not off putting. She has a gold grill and some tats. She's been thru a lot. She gave me some back story and history. One can't help but feel for some of these girls that have been thru various trauma and abuse. She's a survivor. Very cool chill sweet personality. If she ever worked out and toned up, lost 15 lbs she could be super hot. 160 hh I'll repeat at some point. She did not ask me for a deposit.

  7. #36399

    Yea limited

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Her menu is somewhat limited. Can you elaborate?.
    I don't know what you looking for but you can ask her. She is very nice will tell you if she can accommodate or not.

  8. #36398

    Regular

    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloquio  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    200 and 300.

  9. #36397

    Slippery When Wet

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikj240  [View Original Post]
    Yes she prefer Snapchat or FaceTime. It's a peace of mind for me.
    Her menu is somewhat limited. Can you elaborate?

    Jay.

  10. #36396

    Shame on me

    Shame on me, I let this time waster fool me twice! Responds to text, says she 25 minutes away and she is on the way and. Ghosts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/758906094292

  11. #36395

    Black Barbie / Pretty Titties / Tameerah

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/175958621800

    Saw Barbie today, cool chick. 80 for a quick in a house off Stockton. Everyone was covered as is my preference but from seeing Clits reviews I imagine gloveless is available. Couple guys across the street seem to be keeping an eye on it but had no issues. Walked in to 4 other girls just chilling and all available for duos if that's what you're looking for. She looks like the picture with long blonde hair on the countertop in the ad. Nice little body and great attitude. I'd repeat for ease of access, good coms and budget friendly.

  12. #36394

    That sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    Texted her at 3 pm. Took forever for her to respond to any text. Now at 8 pm she's asking for a deposit. I asked why and she said" it's so I don't get ready for nothing and there's no bs or games", right. I let her know that a deposit is a guarantee that there will be games and bs. Not.

    Nothing is worth a deposit except a house or car. Don't do it.
    That's just stupid. She's asking you for a deposit after you smashed once already and you're showing her you could be a regular? What a dummy. Never ever ever pay a deposit. I still haven't seen her but if it's a deposit she wants I'm out.

  13. #36393

    Ms Chocolate

    Hi, anyone with any info on this phat booty ebony Ms Chocolate? Saw some ads in VA last month as well, but no reports anywhere.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/177177046
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2db14864c7d30683680bd970e9dacc06_f.jpg‎   213cd8d63fd0c353ea992486483175b9_f.jpg‎   34b2f96645e7aa6a8078e6a9f4a02134_f.jpg‎  

  14. #36392

    Upscale

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikj240  [View Original Post]
    Yes she prefer Snapchat or FaceTime. It's a peace of mind for me.
    What was the damage?

  15. #36391
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    Texted her at 3 pm. Took forever for her to respond to any text. Now at 8 pm she's asking for a deposit. I asked why and she said" it's so I don't get ready for nothing and there's no bs or games", right. I let her know that a deposit is a guarantee that there will be games and bs. Not.

    Nothing is worth a deposit except a house or car. Don't do it.
    Yep. That's the conundrum about this forum. When a girl gets a couple good reviews, they immediately get cocky. On the one hand, info is good. On the other, well, I already stated the obvious. Too bad providers can't get access to this site, but they can. Or, some mongers tell them Everything. Both of these situations are not good for the monger community in general. Such is life.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape