Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 144 of 447 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 194 244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 6705
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4560

    Boston Pam

    Educated guess would lead me to believe it's her. Haven't seen.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/47263/

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a link for this young lady?

    Sox.

  2. #4559

    Link

    Anyone have a link for this young lady?

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by LionBalls  [View Original Post]
    It's my another dream, I pinged & quickly arranged post noon date, her location is easy which I already been there, her looks as per the pic but a banging body.

    She welcomed me with a great smile & we had some chat to break the ice!

    I was laid down & she kicked off the massage from shoulder with heavy pressure which I liked it, one point time her melon brushing on my back head & was keeping quite.

    After 20 min I asked to flip & she standing back of my head & sliding her melon on my face to do my upper body, fuck I lost the control &o used two hands to hold one Melon. I leave it to your imagination.

    Holy fuck I think it sound quite natural & it's competing with Rosie! L1 finish & left happy!

    Lion out.

  3. #4558
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiisk  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback anyone? Not verified phone so hesitant to reach out. Any suggestions?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/2997735
    Could not send verification photo, probably fake pics.

  4. #4557
    Quote Originally Posted by Swarlos  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Italian princess?? I had a dream with her over the summer but then she just disappeared.
    She's probably not going to be back around for a while. She should still be unavailable for at least a month or two more. No she didn't get locked up.

  5. #4556

    Italian princess

    Has anyone seen or heard from Italian princess?? I had a dream with her over the summer but then she just disappeared.

  6. #4555
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn322  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area and decided to take a trip to AK. I was greeted by a beautiful young lady and she said her name was Emma. She had a balloon ass, I can take or pass on doesn't bother me to much. Spoke decent English. Went for HHR for 60 Mario coins, massage was sub par on the flip only lvl 1 was offered for 120 Mario coin did a little persuading and convinced for CBJ for 250 Mario coins. Definitely a YMMV but will return for lvl 1 only.
    I saw Emma a couple of months ago. The door fee was $80 and I tipped $80, for which she seemed very happy. I got a Lvl 1 with her tits pulled out and unlimited roaming. During the massage, she kept her pants on but, at the end, she pulled them down to tuck in her shirt and I got a look at her shaved pussy. The pull down was obvious and I took that to mean that her pussy was available but I'd only be guessing whether that meant CFS or FIV or DATY.

    Have her prices skyrocketed since then?

  7. #4554
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterRH  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple of times, the first time was hr and the second time was hhr. The hour session was much better but curious to know how did you approach her for the full menu? Does she use the massage table or the couch? She's a sexy big girl so the table might not work too well but maybe I'm overthinking it.
    She's very very YMMV. If she likes you, you smell good and are clean and you're also her real life type she's all in.

  8. #4553
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCocoa  [View Original Post]
    What's on Rosie's menu.

    Also clear your inbox.

    Stay Safe..
    I've gotten CFS. She was a lot better some moons ago as she's aged, but she's still cool. She's more low key now that she's in a office setting, but when I messaged her I let her know I used to see her when she was out of her house in Kissimmee by the Walmart years ago and she gave me the real deal. It was 160 and b. Year old Protection. Russian HG, BJ or Full. Definitely more open to revealing the menu if she thinks she's seen you before.

  9. #4552

    Kayla

    Any feedback anyone? Not verified phone so hesitant to reach out. Any suggestions?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/2997735

  10. #4551
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterRH  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple of times, the first time was hr and the second time was hhr. The hour session was much better but curious to know how did you approach her for the full menu? Does she use the massage table or the couch? She's a sexy big girl so the table might not work too well but maybe I'm overthinking it.
    Its been a handful of months since I last made it over there but it's on the couch. And the last two times I did visit, we didn't even touch the massage table. Just went right to the couch.

    From my experience, once she knows you then you can just tell her what you're wanting and she will quote you a rate.

  11. #4550

    A little pricey

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn322  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area and decided to take a trip to AK. I was greeted by a beautiful young lady and she said her name was Emma. She had a balloon ass, I can take or pass on doesn't bother me to much. Spoke decent English. Went for HHR for 60 Mario coins, massage was sub par on the flip only lvl 1 was offered for 120 Mario coin did a little persuading and convinced for CBJ for 250 Mario coins. Definitely a YMMV but will return for lvl 1 only.
    I went the other day, I didn't know that a lv2 could be had. I was attended by Laura, did 45 minutes for. 8 house fee and then tipped her. 5 for a lv1, no negotiations were had. For 250 Mario coins, I would go with JerseyGirl because that woman will suck the soul out of you.

    The only odd thing about AK was that it was a little hot in the room, so the girl was a little sweaty when I was roaming.

  12. #4549

    Really??

    Quote Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006  [View Original Post]
    $$$ opens the menu up.
    I've seen her a couple of times, the first time was hr and the second time was hhr. The hour session was much better but curious to know how did you approach her for the full menu? Does she use the massage table or the couch? She's a sexy big girl so the table might not work too well but maybe I'm overthinking it.

  13. #4548
    Quote Originally Posted by Neon1  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Dr Phillips Rosie. Used to be working out of her home in Kissimmee many moons ago.
    What's on Rosie's menu.

    Also clear your inbox.

    Stay Safe.

    BC.

  14. #4547
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCocoa  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Rosie in Doctor Phillips.

    What's on her menu, I am love a thick Latina.

    Stay Safe.

    BC.
    Yes. Dr Phillips Rosie. Used to be working out of her home in Kissimmee many moons ago.

  15. #4546

    Ani info, box is full

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne  [View Original Post]
    Fun to be had, for sure. But Ani is heavily YMMV type of girl, so I can see how some can say she's strictly legit. However in my experience, L1 and L2 can be had. I will also add, don't over pay bc it'll ruin it for others and the going rate. She tried to start with $ for L1 and I quickly shot that down. But now that the awkwardness is over, I'm enjoying. This is my 3rd time seeing Ani.
    Clear your inbox.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape