Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 696 1196 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 25696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22771

    Prego in Middletown

    Quote Originally Posted by WyattDusty  [View Original Post]
    Was able to visit. She has limited availability and deletes her post everyday that she posts. Which is why I didn't post a link to her STG. She is real, rates are BBBJ /140 FS /200. She is an attractive blonde. Said she was a provider before she got pregnant. She is very much into the vibes she gets from people. So if any of you guys actually want to see her don't be over the top. She is not into being fetishized for being pregnant, so I wouldn't bring that up either. LOL.
    Private message me contact info please?

  2. #22770

    Naughty

    Does anyone have any information about this older AA provider??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/313146711703

    Send me dm if you know anything about her.

    Thanks Oldguy75.

  3. #22769
    Quote Originally Posted by WyattDusty  [View Original Post]
    Was able to visit. She has limited availability and deletes her post everyday that she posts. Which is why I didn't post a link to her STG. She is real, rates are BBBJ /140 FS /200. She is an attractive blonde. Said she was a provider before she got pregnant. She is very much into the vibes she gets from people. So if any of you guys actually want to see her don't be over the top. She is not into being fetishized for being pregnant, so I wouldn't bring that up either. LOL.
    I almost paid a visit but I may have waited too late. Makes sense about deleting since I couldn't find ad after we texted. I'll try again.

  4. #22768
    Quote Originally Posted by WyattDusty  [View Original Post]
    Was able to visit. She has limited availability and deletes her post everyday that she posts. Which is why I didn't post a link to her STG. She is real, rates are BBBJ /140 FS /200. She is an attractive blonde. Said she was a provider before she got pregnant. She is very much into the vibes she gets from people. So if any of you guys actually want to see her don't be over the top. She is not into being fetishized for being pregnant, so I wouldn't bring that up either. LOL.
    This the girl that posts on Craigslist.

  5. #22767

    Pregnant in Middletown

    Was able to visit. She has limited availability and deletes her post everyday that she posts. Which is why I didn't post a link to her STG. She is real, rates are BBBJ /140 FS /200. She is an attractive blonde. Said she was a provider before she got pregnant. She is very much into the vibes she gets from people. So if any of you guys actually want to see her don't be over the top. She is not into being fetishized for being pregnant, so I wouldn't bring that up either. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2911.jpg‎  

  6. #22766

    RE: Maneater

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveCoffee2018  [View Original Post]
    Any links or send me a PM on maneater, sounds like a bunch of fun.
    She has ads up on STG. Older house in old north dayton. Not the tidiest place, tho I have seen worse, she has always been shower fresh when I have visited, and loved to suck the weenie!

  7. #22765

    Sierra

    LMAO.

    Look who raised their prices,. That is quite comical ha ha ha ha.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairb...-/836716111433

  8. #22764
    Senior Member


    Posts: 983

    Re: Lexi

    Thanks for this report. I was seriously thinking about seeing her this weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by CapnBreakAlot  [View Original Post]
    Unless you're into lackluster BJ's for 2 minutes then being told "you're going to have to do it yourself" I'd steer clear.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/366489806849

  9. #22763

    Lexi

    Unless you're into lackluster BJ's for 2 minutes then being told "you're going to have to do it yourself" I'd steer clear.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/366489806849

  10. #22762

    Jessica

    Has anyone dreamed of this one? I've haven't seen anything on her. It has my curiosity. Going.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayton/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-relax-and-and-experience-/280660484459

  11. #22761

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly her mom passed and she went down a rabbit hole of substance abuse and treatment. She worked for a bit after mom passed then disappeared.
    That's what I remember as well. Her mom's name was Carmen if I recall correctly.

  12. #22760

    The elusive Jela posts again

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKent  [View Original Post]
    Update: Seems she has pulled her ads. I'll be watching closely to see if she reposts in the future. She had two pics; one a close up of her spread ass, the other of her sitting on brown carpet in a light blue string bikini with a dark black smudge covering her head.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/542119464363

  13. #22759
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Jenny

    If I remember correctly her mom passed and she went down a rabbit hole of substance abuse and treatment. She worked for a bit after mom passed then disappeared.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky37  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Jenny?, her and her mom used to do 3 sums behind the house in a garage. If anyone knows her number could you send it to me?

  14. #22758

    Jela

    Update: Seems she has pulled her ads. I'll be watching closely to see if she reposts in the future. She had two pics; one a close up of her spread ass, the other of her sitting on brown carpet in a light blue string bikini with a dark black smudge covering her head.

  15. #22757

    Jenny

    Does anyone know what happened to Jenny?, her and her mom used to do 3 sums behind the house in a garage. If anyone knows her number could you send it to me?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape