Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Honolulu Indies

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 93 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 1385
This blog is moderated by PaliMonger
  1. #965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Doris

    My bad she doesn't have 2 ads & 2 numbers. She is back & with a new number. New number ending with 7380.

  2. #964
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Doris

    She is back. Saw 2 ad's 2 different numbers.

  3. #963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Ok got it. Thanks for letting me know. Was she on the 4th floor?
    Never mind. She is on the 4th floor. The other girl does have an AD on BP. The mama boss lady also has a location at CC.

  4. #962
    Quote Originally Posted by LastHurrah  [View Original Post]
    I would say over 95% of the pics are fake. The only thing real is that they are pictures of real people. I laugh when I see guys asking if the pictures are real. Real in your dreams. No one posts real photos. Cmon.
    Totally agree. That's why I don't bother asking unless a monger reported as such but I would ask for clarification. "Is it her picture OR Looks like her?

    Advice for the ones that gets stress out over this. Assume everything is fake and person that shows up on the door will never look like those in the pictures.

  5. #961

    95%

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyOC  [View Original Post]
    Sucks. Sorry to heard about that. I never trust any of the pictures, even if they say its 'real'. Sometimes yes its them but with heavy photo filters or from a decade ago. While I would say decline and turn around. I have been in similar situations where I KNEW it wasn't good but my little head keep saying go for it. For any new providers, I tend to stay back and wait for real reviews before I take the jump.
    I would say over 95% of the pics are fake. The only thing real is that they are pictures of real people. I laugh when I see guys asking if the pictures are real. Real in your dreams. No one posts real photos. Cmon.

  6. #960
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvsmind  [View Original Post]
    False advertising, should have left when the door opened. Pics are not her at all. Looks like late 40's, thick. Totally opposite of the pics. Figured just get the massage and leave. Asked for HF $60. Massage was decent, on the flip asked if I wanted FS for $$. I declined, went down to $. 40. Still declined, I just wasnt into it. Just a BJ and closed my eyes for $ more. Showered and left. She told me another slimmer girl works there too. Maybe I got the Bait and switched.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/therape.../23295633.html
    Ok got it. Thanks for letting me know. Was she on the 4th floor?

  7. #959
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvsmind  [View Original Post]
    False advertising, should have left when the door opened. Pics are not her at all. Looks like late 40's, thick. Totally opposite of the pics. Figured just get the massage and leave. Asked for HF $60. Massage was decent, on the flip asked if I wanted FS for $$. I declined, went down to $. 40. Still declined, I just wasnt into it. Just a BJ and closed my eyes for $ more. Showered and left. She told me another slimmer girl works there too. Maybe I got the Bait and switched.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/therape.../23295633.html
    Sucks. Sorry to heard about that. I never trust any of the pictures, even if they say its 'real'. Sometimes yes its them but with heavy photo filters or from a decade ago. While I would say decline and turn around. I have been in similar situations where I KNEW it wasn't good but my little head keep saying go for it. For any new providers, I tend to stay back and wait for real reviews before I take the jump.

  8. #958

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    This Cindy's location is at the Ilikai & number ending with 2618. Has anybody seen her yet. I don't see any report on her. I was supposed to see her tomorrow had to cancel my appt. Probably going to see her next weekend.
    False advertising, should have left when the door opened. Pics are not her at all. Looks like late 40's, thick. Totally opposite of the pics. Figured just get the massage and leave. Asked for HF $60. Massage was decent, on the flip asked if I wanted FS for $$. I declined, went down to $. 40. Still declined, I just wasnt into it. Just a BJ and closed my eyes for $ more. Showered and left. She told me another slimmer girl works there too. Maybe I got the Bait and switched.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/therape.../23295633.html

  9. #957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Aml3740  [View Original Post]
    I text her a couple of weeks ago and she said she is back to Hawaii in mid-October.
    I just saw her AD on BP.

  10. #956
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Cindy

    This Cindy's location is at the Ilikai & number ending with 2618. Has anybody seen her yet. I don't see any report on her. I was supposed to see her tomorrow had to cancel my appt. Probably going to see her next weekend.

  11. #955
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyOC  [View Original Post]
    To the bruddah that went double overtime before me. # you.

    It was 25 mins past my appointment and I was heading out when she text me the room. I was 50/50 on leaving or going since it would be a shorter session. Decided to go for it. General service is like what everyone else has reported. Quick report of my experience, can in the butt hole about 5-10 minutes in, figured I didn't have time to hold it in. After laying in bed for another 5 min, Pepsi tried to do mouth to mouth resuscitation on my limp noodle to see if I can do round 2. Good enough to give it another shot but wasn't able to score a goal. Must give her credit for trying.

    To the bruddah that knock right at the hour mark before I got out and had to hide in the bathroom. # at # you too Felt like a adulterer jumping out of the bedroom when husband comes back early.

    Good luck everyone. She is leaving Monday and seems like Friday was already full. She says she starts 8:00 a in the morning.
    This is sounding like a nightmare. Been in awkward situations like this before with Ana at the Kahala house and indie Doris. Not fun, and kind of a turn-off. Sometimes when you're really hungry it's better to just go down the street and eat at the restaurant that doesn't have the two mile-long line.

  12. #954

    Nana is Back!!

    For those who might have missed it. She is back with a new ad posted on BP on the evening of 10/3.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23308874.html

  13. #953

    Pepsi

    To the bruddah that went double overtime before me. # you.

    It was 25 mins past my appointment and I was heading out when she text me the room. I was 50/50 on leaving or going since it would be a shorter session. Decided to go for it. General service is like what everyone else has reported. Quick report of my experience, can in the butt hole about 5-10 minutes in, figured I didn't have time to hold it in. After laying in bed for another 5 min, Pepsi tried to do mouth to mouth resuscitation on my limp noodle to see if I can do round 2. Good enough to give it another shot but wasn't able to score a goal. Must give her credit for trying.

    To the bruddah that knock right at the hour mark before I got out and had to hide in the bathroom. # at # you too Felt like a adulterer jumping out of the bedroom when husband comes back early.

    Good luck everyone. She is leaving Monday and seems like Friday was already full. She says she starts 8:00 a in the morning.

  14. #952

    Pepsi's website:

    For those mongers who want to see her before she leaves: https://vegaspepsi.com/.

    Has her pricing and links to her TER page.

  15. #951

    Pepsi leaving on Monday (10/7)

    Quote Originally Posted by SplendidOrchid  [View Original Post]
    She told me during our session today that she was leaving Hawaii next week (I'm leaving in a couple days, so I probably won't be able to see her again here, but luckily I can usually see her on the mainland too when she's in CA or NV), so everyone make sure to get your last visit in with her! The session was amazing as usual, and as many other mongers can attest. BBBJ, BBFSCIP, and Greek if you want to pay extra.

    And treat her nicely. I know she's a professional, but just because she offers Greek doesn't mean you need to pound her ass like you would her pussy; at least for most women, getting pounded in the ass does feel (and hurt) differently than getting pounded in the ass.

    She definitely sets the bar high for providers in Honolulu for providing high quality service at a good price, so hopefully other providers start realizing they need to step up their game!
    Yes, I've also confirmed the above as well. I heard from Pepsi herself that she is planning to leave this Monday. So if anyone wants to see her again, or hasn't and still wishes to try her out; then it would be best to call or text her right away to secure an appointment before she's gone.

    As for my review, it will sound similar to everyone else in that I will say she is a standout provider with GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BBFS, Rimming, and all the other services listed on her Vegas page and I can see that with her value, the hype is understandable. Pepsi does appear as her pictures, but also a little different as maybe the pictures were taken sometime before or I should get my eyes checked haha, but Pepsi is still looking good so it shouldn't be much of an issue at all. I was pleasantly surprised that she speaks some Japanese, so I communicated with her in that way and had a great time for the hour that I stayed. She also has a shower that you can use to clean yourself up before and afterwards. Nice room and hotel, as everyone else had mentioned.

    I usually stand by YMMV, but I do believe Pepsi will consistently provide good to great service with those who get to meet her and she makes it on my list as a top tier service provider for her overall good value for her service and fun experience. Pepsi definitely goes all out in terms of looking to please and will puts effort to get you to your happy place and lets you choose what you like with her. Pepsi's pace was also easy going and no rush feeling. Anyways, that's enough from me. I hope you all have a great time if you see her, please treat her well and be safe everyone!

    Very Respectfully,

    -Sho.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape