Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 5633
-
10-13-24 09:33 #4373Regular Member

Posts: 5Has anyone else seen the weird Craigslist ads from Lotus spa in Fridley?
https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/h...791615516.html
Anyone been over?
-
10-11-24 14:15 #4372Regular Member

Posts: 16You only here to take and not give? You never replied to me on a PM you solicited.
Originally Posted by Lucifer22
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 15:25 #4371Regular Member

Posts: 24Need some spots in Burnsville area or near. Getting tired going to same spot. Message me.
-
10-10-24 11:27 #4370Senior Member

Posts: 66So, you left only a $20 tip? If so, the next person hoping she will take matters into her own hand will likely strike out. Got to go $40 if she takes care of you. We want to encourage them going beyond a legit massage, not tip barely more than would be appropriate for a legit massage. Sheesh.
Originally Posted by BoobieLover81
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 09:22 #4369Senior Member

Posts: 198It's good. L1 at most, but ladies are of the 40's decent looking variety. YMMV. I don't remember having a tough time negotiating at all.
Originally Posted by BwcBaddie
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 00:30 #4368Regular Member

Posts: 5Brainerd
Got touched by Nature today while in Brainerd.
Originally Posted by Grover95
[View Original Post]
$80 futon hr. Massage mediocre at best. Very nice lady but not a looker. No towel entire time till end when flipped and leg rubs. Kept hoping for a tickle but nothing. Ended up taking off towel and she got embarrassed. Said to DIY. Took some convincing and sweet talks but got her to oil up and take matters into her own hand. Never asked for more money. Was told to come back soon. Left $100.00 lighter and a load lighter in the balls.
-
10-09-24 13:48 #4367Regular Member

Posts: 13Any info on Elm?
Curious if anyone has info on Elm massage off of central Ave.
-
10-09-24 01:21 #4366Senior Member

Posts: 49Harmony
I was in the area a few weeks ago and stopped in because I heard that was the only place in the area that maybe offered extras.
Originally Posted by BoobieLover81
[View Original Post]
The massage was nice, but it was just a massage. She left me uncovered when she entered the room and throughout my massage, so I thought things were looking promising. After the flip, she covered me with the sheet and when I hinted towards a HE, she just shook her head and said, No not here.
-
10-08-24 15:10 #4365Senior Member

Posts: 50Harmony
Harmony is still there. Does have HE but your choices are old mamsan or overweight massuse. There is another place that's a little UTR. Don't remember the name but it is West of Harmony. Just across the bridge, across the road from the hardware store. Girls name is Mia. Only L1 service.
Originally Posted by BoobieLover81
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 00:31 #4364Regular Member

Posts: 5Brainerd
Heading to Brainerd on Wednesday.
Is Harmony still a good spot to go to or no? Been year or so since there last.
-
10-07-24 22:43 #4363Senior Member

Posts: 32Did this spot get better?
I stopped in New Ulm a few years ago on a trip Southwest to go hunting. I scored a 60 year old woman with bad massage skills and was wearing plastic gloves. The place was pretty shitty from what I remember as well. I cut the massage at 20 minutes and headed out as there was no way I was going to perform to that.
Originally Posted by Patagonia33
[View Original Post]
I would reconsider on my next hunting trip in two weeks if there was better prospects and ideally younger then 50!
-
10-07-24 22:37 #4362Senior Member

Posts: 258Interesting.
Originally Posted by HappynLucky
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 20:57 #4361Senior Member

Posts: 127Right down from Sunshine Massage.
Originally Posted by HappynLucky
[View Original Post]
Get a prostrate massage then head over to Rose for a real HJ.
-
10-07-24 17:17 #4360Banned Member

Posts: 14But I never contribue
She told me the old location will remain open but she is now renting a small room in Burnsville in the back of a nail shop. Been there a couple months now, just recently hung a massage banner on the front railing. Same strip mall as another well reviewed massage joint. It's pretty shitty.
Originally Posted by Rambo21
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 14:25 #4359Senior Member

Posts: 258Rose Massage New Location
Now in Burnsville. Wonder why they moved?
https://rose-massage.square.site/











Reply With Quote





