Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 167 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 217 267 667 1167 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 22149
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19659

    BRITT IS COMING TO NORTH OLMSTEAD THIS Thursday

    Britt contacted me and asked me to notify everyone she is booking a room this in North Olmstead. She usually stays 2 days so now is your opportunity to see her if you haven't already. My experience with her was pleasurable and a lot of fun.

  2. #19658
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonDono  [View Original Post]
    Woo boy. Starfish is an understatement 🤣 I went fully expecting that and that was fine because she agreed to a fetish of mine so whatever. She is painfully impersonal. Barely talks. Probably said 5 full sentences to me the entire time I was there. She was pleasant, not like a ***** or anything, just impersonal. Had either this nervous smile or fake smile on almost the entire time. Covered everything which I again, expected. But God a covered BJ is so shit. I get this feeling that if it doesn't require much effort, she'll probably do just about whatever you want (except Greek because she is tiny) because she's Just going through the motions because she wants the money. I know there's guys out there that want GFE And do a full hour and all that. Do not get a full hour with her. You do not want that. You'll waste your 300. Stick with a qv or maybe a hh. I'm in Akron and I got lucky, she was in independence so it wasn't nearly as far. I was expecting to drive a lot farther. But now that I've seen her, 30 minutes will be about The max I'll drive. She's in Middleburg heights and Avon and stuff like that a lot, she's not worth that drive.
    Carbon copy of what I said. I would never do a hour with her I did talk her down to 150 tho. I went over the 30 and she was pissed. In the past with chick's like this I have set a timer, this fucks them up. I tell them I'm paying I want the full experience. They are hustlers but definitely not genius and don't know what to say. Shame because if she put on 50 or so pounds and acted like she liked it she would be gold.

  3. #19657

    I think this is her

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...n/181707680335

    Anyone meet her? Sounds like she is looking for an SD but you never know with these ladies. Plus her pics are awful.
    I can't actually verify, but I was told this is her. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-ec0e4833aeb5.

  4. #19656
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceasar160  [View Original Post]
    I used to see the first one Layla frequently before she disappeared for some time. She put on quite a bit of weight, but those juggs were nice, service was always good.
    Yeah she's true bbw for sure now. Was able to see her when she reposted that weekend, she's married now but will randomly post when she needs the money.

  5. #19655

    Layla

    I used to see the first one Layla frequently before she disappeared for some time. She put on quite a bit of weight, but those juggs were nice, service was always good.


  6. #19654
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by TooMuchFun99  [View Original Post]
    Haven't had the pleasure, but hop over to the Akron escort board and search for Streetsboro Lisa.
    OK, did a little research, she is plumper than her photos. Shocker. Thanks everyone!

  7. #19653

    Chick in Streetsboro Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...n/181707680335

    Anyone meet her? Sounds like she is looking for an SD but you never know with these ladies. Plus her pics are awful.
    Haven't had the pleasure, but hop over to the Akron escort board and search for Streetsboro Lisa.

  8. #19652
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMerchant  [View Original Post]
    I've been waiting to hear something about this chick too. So many rules and a novel in the ad. Was hoping to hear someone was actually found to be worthy and made it through to the main event.
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...298/4704274714

    Not much history from what I've seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    Actually, I think she looks pretty hot. But I have to agree that she is looking for a SD.
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...n/181707680335

    Anyone meet her? Sounds like she is looking for an SD but you never know with these ladies. Plus her pics are awful.
    Search Akron for Lisa or Lisa in Green.

  9. #19651

    Traveling through there in a few days

    Hey fellas, anyone have intel on a reliable girl who gives a stellar BBBJ? Will be heading through there in a few days. I can share info on a few Dayton or Columbus girls when you need it. TiA!!

  10. #19650

    Anyone try her comms

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...298/4704274714

    Not much history from what I've seen.

  11. #19649
    I've been waiting to hear something about this chick too. So many rules and a novel in the ad. Was hoping to hear someone was actually found to be worthy and made it through to the main event.

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...n/181707680335

    Anyone meet her? Sounds like she is looking for an SD but you never know with these ladies. Plus her pics are awful.

  12. #19648
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...n/181707680335

    Anyone meet her? Sounds like she is looking for an SD but you never know with these ladies. Plus her pics are awful.
    Actually, I think she looks pretty hot. But I have to agree that she is looking for a SD.

  13. #19647
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    Chick in Streetsboro

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...n/181707680335

    Anyone meet her? Sounds like she is looking for an SD but you never know with these ladies. Plus her pics are awful.

  14. #19646
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    She was perfect before the weight loss, and that is coming from a guy who love spinners. But the starfish experience has kept me to only that one visit, plus the iPhone 30 min timer sucked.
    Woo boy. Starfish is an understatement 🤣 I went fully expecting that and that was fine because she agreed to a fetish of mine so whatever. She is painfully impersonal. Barely talks. Probably said 5 full sentences to me the entire time I was there. She was pleasant, not like a ***** or anything, just impersonal. Had either this nervous smile or fake smile on almost the entire time. Covered everything which I again, expected. But God a covered BJ is so shit. I get this feeling that if it doesn't require much effort, she'll probably do just about whatever you want (except Greek because she is tiny) because she's Just going through the motions because she wants the money. I know there's guys out there that want GFE And do a full hour and all that. Do not get a full hour with her. You do not want that. You'll waste your 300. Stick with a qv or maybe a hh. I'm in Akron and I got lucky, she was in independence so it wasn't nearly as far. I was expecting to drive a lot farther. But now that I've seen her, 30 minutes will be about The max I'll drive. She's in Middleburg heights and Avon and stuff like that a lot, she's not worth that drive.

  15. #19645
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMe  [View Original Post]
    #2 (Nikki) is real and legit. She's by no means a starfish but I wouldn't really call her enthusiastic. She does look just like her photos. And don't go expecting to have a scintillating conversation with her.
    I saw her before she went away for a few months in county. At the time she said greek was on the menu but changed her tune during the visit and I'm not exactly huge. Average fuck and decent body, I plan on repeating at some point.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape