Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 215 of 827 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 265 315 715 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 12394
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9184

    Stop being a douche

    If you visit AMP and she tells you she's busy with a customer. Don't fucking ask to wait, go back to your car or come back in the time she tells you.

    Nothing kills the mood then knowing some asshole is sticking around to hear you cum.

  2. #9183
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183

    A_AMPs and hotel operations

    Anything decent other than kgfe and C place downtown (blue house near entrance on 26)?

    I've seen decent AAMPs mentioned few pages back, supposedly in downtown, Clackamas and Beaverton but no further information provided due to their extreme "exclusivity", anyone heard anything since?

    If the above mentioned blue house is one of them I would agree they are mostly decent. The hotel based AMPs that advertise on STG and the likes seem to promise a ton but the talent is very lacking in looks department. I've attempted to visit near the airport, in Beaverton and in Tigard but never stayed.

  3. #9182
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkThirteen  [View Original Post]
    Thought I would try the new Scalp Spa on King Road (by Linwood). Had a nice massage from a cute girl in a short skirt. Pretty mixed messages, though. She repeatedly worked on me with my arm hanging between her legs, and grazed the boys once or twice, but was also wearing (I think) panty hose and disposable gloves. So that was weird. Wasn't sure what to think, so I didn't make much of a move, beside holding her leg a little, which she didn't seem to mind. All the face up stuff was pretty covered, and in the end nothing was offered (but I didn't try that hard, besides having something hard under the towel. I can't remember the last time I went to a place that grazed my balls and then didn't just reach under and grab stuff or remove the towel on the turn, so I'm not accustomed to having to do much to get services.

    A "shower" was an upgrade option, but I didn't take it this time, so don't know what it would have consisted of.

    Anyone else have experience with this relatively new place? Someone more forward want to give it a try and see what's available?
    I did some research and they were posting some suggestive looking ads, so I thought I'd check it out.

    What I found was a mid 60's granny wearing the short skirt and panty hose. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. There was no sign of anyone "cute" there.

    This place had the massage chairs where they can do your feet or head. These types of places tend to be legit. But this place should be in Chinatown along 82nd (with Chinatown prices), not way out in the suburbs.

    I am still missing the heydey of Wonderland and Hollywood with cute mid-20's girls that were up for HE but not FS. If anyone can recommend a place like that, please let me know.

  4. #9181
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    On TNA. I think she's retiring soon. She is an LMT.
    Her last post said she was retiring in 3 days on the 27th, so I think she is out.

  5. #9180
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    What happens if she calls your bluff and you are then balls deep in her ass?
    Then she wins?

    LOL.

  6. #9179
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwhitt123  [View Original Post]
    Try, "If you really loved me, you'd take it in the ass. " That usually cuts the crappy sentimentality.
    What happens if she calls your bluff and you are then balls deep in her ass?

  7. #9178

    "I love you" talk

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianOrBust  [View Original Post]
    Went to Blue Sky and saw Kiki on your recommendation. She is sweet and pretty hot with great real bosoms. She is a little on the mature side and I hate the "I love you" talk, but all in all was a good visit. Standard amount for 30 minutes.
    Try, "If you really loved me, you'd take it in the ass. " That usually cuts the crappy sentimentality.

  8. #9177
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Whats was the damage for BBBJ CIM? No FS?
    $40 house fee.

    $160 tip (BBBJ and FS / CIM).

  9. #9176
    Quote Originally Posted by Grounds  [View Original Post]
    Yup that's definitely her. When was this? Did you mean walking or working? 82nd and Fremont think was just where you chi is, across from hong phat. Lasti saw her was almost 2 years ago there, and any time I checked yi chi agtewas just grannies. Would love to find her.
    She was working. Met at gas station on that corner. Walking in short black sparkly dress and heels. Saw her earlier standing at Milton.

  10. #9175

    Massage19861

    Quote Originally Posted by BookOfMorty  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a recommendation for a good independent massage / BBBJ finish provider? Not interested in asian massage parlors. Needs to be a decent massage.
    On TNA. I think she's retiring soon. She is an LMT.

  11. #9174

    Non AMP who offer massage and BBBJ

    Anyone have a recommendation for a good independent massage / BBBJ finish provider? Not interested in asian massage parlors. Needs to be a decent massage.

  12. #9173
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by SageSix  [View Original Post]
    Met Lynn and thought she was korean and she wears a sexy skyblue dress!

    BBBJ and CIM. Probably one of the best BBBJ I had for awhile now.

    P. S Amazing tongue skill.
    Whats was the damage for BBBJ CIM? No FS?

  13. #9172

    Candy at SE Holgate

    Met Lynn and thought she was korean and she wears a sexy skyblue dress!

    BBBJ and CIM. Probably one of the best BBBJ I had for awhile now.

    P. S Amazing tongue skill.

  14. #9171
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash1888  [View Original Post]
    She is average height, great figure and chest tattoo. Her massage skills were amazing and that's one of the reasons looking for her.

    Last saw her was Qui Spa massage off Powell and 62nd?
    Yeah I think it was called Qi Qi. It was definitely her, we talked about yi chi, long time etc.

    This was December 2023 though, and you know how it goes. So good luck, let us know if she's still around.

  15. #9170
    Quote Originally Posted by WordOfGad  [View Original Post]
    There was cute little brunette with nice body and freckles walking around 82nd / Fremont. Here name was Cici. Sound familiar?
    Yup that's definitely her. When was this? Did you mean walking or working? 82nd and Fremont think was just where you chi is, across from hong phat. Lasti saw her was almost 2 years ago there, and any time I checked yi chi agtewas just grannies. Would love to find her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape