Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 492 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 7373
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6458

    Dd

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    This one was recently asked about but now I'm curious. I texted her and she responds well. I'm just wondering if anyone can vouch that she's real and give any sort of performance review. Private message is also fine.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...p/072828698144
    I've seen her a few times she is real and can be enthusiastic YMMV. Pics accurate but not DD maybe a saggy small D. She smokes but not during session. Nice woman down on her luck treat her well.

  2. #6457

    Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    If Jessie reached out to anyone with a new number, please let me know.

    Thanks, HL.
    Nothing as yet.

  3. #6456

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Xelajo  [View Original Post]
    Was it bareback?
    Do you have contact information?

  4. #6455
    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    Maria introduced me to a cute petite girl yesterday. She wants to pick her up later today. She has no phone but if all goes well she'll be available. I have no experience to share yet but if anyone's interested in meeting her and / or Maria today or tomorrow in West Springfield let me know. I'll try to get pics in the meantime.
    So did you get any pics, I'm interested for today.

  5. #6454

    42 Double Dee

    This one was recently asked about but now I'm curious. I texted her and she responds well. I'm just wondering if anyone can vouch that she's real and give any sort of performance review. Private message is also fine.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...p/072828698144

    Quote Originally Posted by Donaldo  [View Original Post]
    Mature MILF is safe and reliable if not exactly thrilling. Good sized breasts with responsive nips but about as droopy as you might expect at her age plus a bit of a belly. Pictures are of her but are flattering. I think she gave a BBBJ although my memory is of a bit too much hand an teeth but still fun. DATY and CFS, she seemed to get off during the session but who really knows, she did get quite a bit wetter and made the right sounds and contractions. She was friendly (although not a kisser) and seems to be a nice lady, says she's only been doing this for a few months because she needs some extra bucks, no sign of demons.

    Hope this helps in your search.

  6. #6453

    Shorty white newcomer utr.

    Maria introduced me to a cute petite girl yesterday. She wants to pick her up later today. She has no phone but if all goes well she'll be available. I have no experience to share yet but if anyone's interested in meeting her and / or Maria today or tomorrow in West Springfield let me know. I'll try to get pics in the meantime.

  7. #6452

    Jessie

    If Jessie reached out to anyone with a new number, please let me know.

    Thanks, HL.

  8. #6451

  9. #6450

    Seara

    I did a search for her pics and found them on an Atlanta posting. The face is definitely not her. How weird is that?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sam-tyle...-atlanta-18046

    Quote Originally Posted by SixGunSal  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Forgot the alt spelling but yes. 100%.

  10. #6449

    Dee gets a D grade

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekNEnjoy58  [View Original Post]
    Any positive feedback on either of these.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...p/072828698144

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...d/605608204471

    I'm seeking an older provider with a big rack. You can PM if you prefer.

    Thanks.
    Dee is not worth it at all, saw her awhile back. Tits aren't really D's and they are real saggy.

    She has a "rode hard and put away wet" look, very skanky and not in a good way. Service was very poor.

  11. #6448
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekNEnjoy58  [View Original Post]
    Any positive feedback on either of these.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...p/072828698144

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...d/605608204471

    I'm seeking an older provider with a big rack. You can PM if you prefer.

    Thanks.
    Mature MILF is safe and reliable if not exactly thrilling. Good sized breasts with responsive nips but about as droopy as you might expect at her age plus a bit of a belly. Pictures are of her but are flattering. I think she gave a BBBJ although my memory is of a bit too much hand an teeth but still fun. DATY and CFS, she seemed to get off during the session but who really knows, she did get quite a bit wetter and made the right sounds and contractions. She was friendly (although not a kisser) and seems to be a nice lady, says she's only been doing this for a few months because she needs some extra bucks, no sign of demons.

    Hope this helps in your search.

  12. #6447

    A little help

    Any positive feedback on either of these.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...p/072828698144

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...d/605608204471

    I'm seeking an older provider with a big rack. You can PM if you prefer.

    Thanks.

  13. #6446
    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....l/510831763893

    Naomi has new Skip ad and ad. I was told she has a couple girlfriends available with her.
    The ad makes it look like a CBJ is offered (which is almost certainly not the "best BJ of my life" Can you confirm? (Also if you know any prices with or without friends.). Thanks.

    Edit: If this is the same girl from discussion like 3 weeks ago, sounds like all covered, but still worthwhile..

  14. #6445

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    Met her the other day at her place. Clean place. Nice woman. Please be nice to her. Took a little to get ahold of her but once I did, conversation went from hello to goodbye within an hour. Everyone's taste and opinions differ, but to me I thought she looked real nice. Small but cute tities. Clean nice skin. Walked in, said hi and she said show me what you got while she was striping. She laid down on the couch so I walked over and she started sucking me. I thought the BJ was good. Right amount of suck and lick. I sat down and said fuck me. When she slid on she was super wet, clean, no odors. How pussy should be. Finished up, she got me stuff to clean up, I got dressed, and left. 80 qv 100 hh. Didn't rush me. Will repeat. Please be respectful. She does not come off as some cheap ho to treat badly. More like you met her at the store and she brought you home for lunch.
    Was it bareback?

  15. #6444

    Naomi and friends

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....l/510831763893

    Naomi has new Skip ad and ad. I was told she has a couple girlfriends available with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape