Thread: Honolulu Indies
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 1385
-
10-11-24 15:04 #965Senior Member

Posts: 1407Doris
My bad she doesn't have 2 ads & 2 numbers. She is back & with a new number. New number ending with 7380.
-
10-11-24 14:48 #964Senior Member

Posts: 1407Doris
She is back. Saw 2 ad's 2 different numbers.
-
10-09-24 02:24 #963Senior Member

Posts: 1407Never mind. She is on the 4th floor. The other girl does have an AD on BP. The mama boss lady also has a location at CC.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 14:01 #962Senior Member

Posts: 216Totally agree. That's why I don't bother asking unless a monger reported as such but I would ask for clarification. "Is it her picture OR Looks like her?
Originally Posted by LastHurrah
[View Original Post]
Advice for the ones that gets stress out over this. Assume everything is fake and person that shows up on the door will never look like those in the pictures.
-
10-08-24 02:57 #961Senior Member

Posts: 44695%
I would say over 95% of the pics are fake. The only thing real is that they are pictures of real people. I laugh when I see guys asking if the pictures are real. Real in your dreams. No one posts real photos. Cmon.
Originally Posted by HornyOC
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 18:57 #960Senior Member

Posts: 1407Ok got it. Thanks for letting me know. Was she on the 4th floor?
Originally Posted by Dvsmind
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 17:44 #959Senior Member

Posts: 216Sucks. Sorry to heard about that. I never trust any of the pictures, even if they say its 'real'. Sometimes yes its them but with heavy photo filters or from a decade ago. While I would say decline and turn around. I have been in similar situations where I KNEW it wasn't good but my little head keep saying go for it. For any new providers, I tend to stay back and wait for real reviews before I take the jump.
Originally Posted by Dvsmind
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 17:00 #958Senior Member

Posts: 84Cindy
False advertising, should have left when the door opened. Pics are not her at all. Looks like late 40's, thick. Totally opposite of the pics. Figured just get the massage and leave. Asked for HF $60. Massage was decent, on the flip asked if I wanted FS for $$. I declined, went down to $. 40. Still declined, I just wasnt into it. Just a BJ and closed my eyes for $ more. Showered and left. She told me another slimmer girl works there too. Maybe I got the Bait and switched.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/therape.../23295633.html
-
10-04-24 17:00 #957Senior Member

Posts: 1407I just saw her AD on BP.
Originally Posted by Aml3740
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 14:22 #956Senior Member

Posts: 1407Cindy
This Cindy's location is at the Ilikai & number ending with 2618. Has anybody seen her yet. I don't see any report on her. I was supposed to see her tomorrow had to cancel my appt. Probably going to see her next weekend.
-
10-04-24 13:41 #955Senior Member

Posts: 118This is sounding like a nightmare. Been in awkward situations like this before with Ana at the Kahala house and indie Doris. Not fun, and kind of a turn-off. Sometimes when you're really hungry it's better to just go down the street and eat at the restaurant that doesn't have the two mile-long line.
Originally Posted by HornyOC
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 03:26 #954Senior Member

Posts: 781Nana is Back!!
For those who might have missed it. She is back with a new ad posted on BP on the evening of 10/3.
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23308874.html
-
10-03-24 16:17 #953Senior Member

Posts: 216Pepsi
To the bruddah that went double overtime before me. # you.
It was 25 mins past my appointment and I was heading out when she text me the room. I was 50/50 on leaving or going since it would be a shorter session. Decided to go for it. General service is like what everyone else has reported. Quick report of my experience, can in the butt hole about 5-10 minutes in, figured I didn't have time to hold it in. After laying in bed for another 5 min, Pepsi tried to do mouth to mouth resuscitation on my limp noodle to see if I can do round 2. Good enough to give it another shot but wasn't able to score a goal. Must give her credit for trying.
To the bruddah that knock right at the hour mark before I got out and had to hide in the bathroom. # at # you too Felt like a adulterer jumping out of the bedroom when husband comes back early.
Good luck everyone. She is leaving Monday and seems like Friday was already full. She says she starts 8:00 a in the morning.
-
10-03-24 11:45 #952Senior Member

Posts: 1304Pepsi's website:
For those mongers who want to see her before she leaves: https://vegaspepsi.com/.
Has her pricing and links to her TER page.
-
10-03-24 03:43 #951Senior Member

Posts: 62Pepsi leaving on Monday (10/7)
Yes, I've also confirmed the above as well. I heard from Pepsi herself that she is planning to leave this Monday. So if anyone wants to see her again, or hasn't and still wishes to try her out; then it would be best to call or text her right away to secure an appointment before she's gone.
Originally Posted by SplendidOrchid
[View Original Post]
As for my review, it will sound similar to everyone else in that I will say she is a standout provider with GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BBFS, Rimming, and all the other services listed on her Vegas page and I can see that with her value, the hype is understandable. Pepsi does appear as her pictures, but also a little different as maybe the pictures were taken sometime before or I should get my eyes checked haha, but Pepsi is still looking good so it shouldn't be much of an issue at all. I was pleasantly surprised that she speaks some Japanese, so I communicated with her in that way and had a great time for the hour that I stayed. She also has a shower that you can use to clean yourself up before and afterwards. Nice room and hotel, as everyone else had mentioned.
I usually stand by YMMV, but I do believe Pepsi will consistently provide good to great service with those who get to meet her and she makes it on my list as a top tier service provider for her overall good value for her service and fun experience. Pepsi definitely goes all out in terms of looking to please and will puts effort to get you to your happy place and lets you choose what you like with her. Pepsi's pace was also easy going and no rush feeling. Anyways, that's enough from me. I hope you all have a great time if you see her, please treat her well and be safe everyone!
Very Respectfully,
-Sho.











Reply With Quote




