Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 376 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 5635
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4360

    But I never contribue

    She told me the old location will remain open but she is now renting a small room in Burnsville in the back of a nail shop. Been there a couple months now, just recently hung a massage banner on the front railing. Same strip mall as another well reviewed massage joint. It's pretty shitty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo21  [View Original Post]
    Now in Burnsville. Wonder why they moved?

    https://rose-massage.square.site/

  2. #4359

    Rose Massage New Location

    Now in Burnsville. Wonder why they moved?

    https://rose-massage.square.site/

  3. #4358

    Stewartville

    Anyone have any intel on the 2 parlors in Stewartville? Relax & accupressure. Going to be close by next week and Medcity is a waste of time. PM or post is fine. Thanks in advance.

  4. #4357
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Anoka

    Has anyone had Any luck at Better life on 4X in Anoka?

  5. #4356

    TOFTT in Burnsville

    I caught a more seductive and somewhat leading ad on Craigslist a few weeks back for a place that starts with Flawless and ends with a letdown. The price at close to $$ had me sure there was more then an average 'rub your hands around' massage. I changed a couple messages but timing did not work. I got a message this week that there was a four hands for the price of two available as they trained in a new therapist. I booked same day and was on my way.

    The letdown was a standard office building with a clean professional setup for other things like Botox and fat removal. I was in the office alone for 15 minutes as they were late and thinking this is not the direction I thought this was going to go. Oh well at least I will get one hell of a rubdown out of it. The session was short, mediocre, both masseuse having no skills, and left me abruptly at the end without a towel or a flip. Skip as I am sure it does not get any better.

  6. #4355

    Oasis

    Anyone else having issues with only mamasan being there and her getting pissy if you call and ask who is working?

    Used to be a fun sure thing, but I have quit trying now.

  7. #4354

    Exactly.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234  [View Original Post]
    And we were pretty much ground zero for the whole defund the police movement and at least nationally, one of their objectives was to decriminalize sex work. I suppose they can claim since they are doing administrative enforcement that they are decriminalizing it.
    Alll "optics". They can say. We are for sex workers. When in fact they are not doing a damn thing for them.

  8. #4353

    Second AMP experience. I rose to the occasion

    I drove westerly, and spent some time with Hannah.

    Very nice, smiles a lot and has a good attitude.

    Like my summer massage, there was no upfront payment or anything.

    Is this the norm for first timers? I can see the benefits, zero arrangements and for no amount of money.

    Massage was pretty good, communication was sign language and a couple words here and there.

    Occasionally I got a shush but it was playful. The rooms are a bit more open than I would have thought.

    I occasionally had a metal bar from the headrest contacting my chin but it was not bad.

    Technique and pressure varied and was pretty good, better than both independents I had seen recently who showed me their headlights but for $25 to 75 $ more.

    She was a no go for that but OK with some touch in fun but safe areas.

    Massage consisted of oil, then towel off, warm towel and then a strange covered sheet thing that I didn't really understand the point of just before the flip.

    Kind of like my other experience, the massage included some plausible brushes when she did inner leg work and glutes.

    Had some actual massage on the front side unlike other places and providers, which I appreciated.

    Finale was nice and not rushed, and didn't feel like she was just trying to get me out the door.

    She took direction well and was smiling the whole time and pleasant.

    She even had be get back on the table for the last 5 minutes for some scalp and face massage afterward and we still had time.

    Did 45 min and I think I got all of it.

    I got there maybe 5-7 minutes late after I figured out the super secret turn that looked at first like it was not viable.

    All in all a good time for sure.

    Handed $85 to the front desk for the 3/4 hr, and $40 to her which she seemed OK with, if that was underpayment she didn't telegraph any disappointment.

  9. #4352
    Quote Originally Posted by Crsm27  [View Original Post]
    What is sad is they killed the parlors in towns but are ok with the homeless problems, crime, open drug use, etc in the downtown areas. Yet the parlors get shut down for "looks".
    And we were pretty much ground zero for the whole defund the police movement and at least nationally, one of their objectives was to decriminalize sex work. I suppose they can claim since they are doing administrative enforcement that they are decriminalizing it.

  10. #4351

    Pm

    Any other good pm / milking recommendations? Feel like I may have visited majority of them.

  11. #4350
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    A

    A treats me well every time.

    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious here too. Hangin out online there are listings for Ming Massage, the only discernable AMP in Coon Rapids. However, Google reports the location as closed.

    Either way, A Massage is in ham lake nearby that is supposedly a good visit. Not my intel, but someone else endorsed it.

  12. #4349

    What is sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnythingCool  [View Original Post]
    It is hard to believe, but there used to be approximately 30 massage parlors in St Paul and Mpls. These were not Asian places, the girls working there were primarily Caucasian with a few African American girls. They were great the menu was wide open, the only limitation was the amount of money you wanted to spend.

    In 1997 both cities went after them hard and was able to close them all down. Now anyplace that opens gets immediate scrutiny and will be shut down even if no evidence of wrong doing is found. A few years ago an AMP near the VA hospital, Orchid Massage was closed down for "appearance. ".

    Any "good" AMPs would need to be under the radar in St Paul or Mpls. That is why the places with the largest menu are outside the metro area.
    What is sad is they killed the parlors in towns but are ok with the homeless problems, crime, open drug use, etc in the downtown areas. Yet the parlors get shut down for "looks".

  13. #4348
    Quote Originally Posted by BoJangles197  [View Original Post]
    Anyone willing to share what this place is?
    I'm curious here too. Hangin out online there are listings for Ming Massage, the only discernable AMP in Coon Rapids. However, Google reports the location as closed.

    Either way, A Massage is in ham lake nearby that is supposedly a good visit. Not my intel, but someone else endorsed it.

  14. #4347
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxingNorth  [View Original Post]

    Place up in coon rapids: old lady but great with massage and fun HE.
    Anyone willing to share what this place is?

  15. #4346
    Quote Originally Posted by AnythingCool  [View Original Post]
    It is hard to believe, but there used to be approximately 30 massage parlors in St Paul and Mpls. These were not Asian places, the girls working there were primarily Caucasian with a few African American girls. They were great the menu was wide open, the only limitation was the amount of money you wanted to spend.

    In 1997 both cities went after them hard and was able to close them all down. Now anyplace that opens gets immediate scrutiny and will be shut down even if no evidence of wrong doing is found. A few years ago an AMP near the VA hospital, Orchid Massage was closed down for "appearance. ".

    Any "good" AMPs would need to be under the radar in St Paul or Mpls. That is why the places with the largest menu are outside the metro area.
    Yep, they switched from criminal enforcement to administrative. That allows a lot less burden of proof / probable cause and no longer innocent until proven guilty. Now, they are guilty until proven innocent. Proving their innocence would require the AMP to go to court to fight the administrative enforcement and no AMP is going to want to do that. There is one positive in that, if they use administrative enforcement, most likely the owners and providers won't be facing criminal charges.

    The problem with under the radar is that they just don't get enough business that way. That's why sites like this are a catch 22 for them, they say they don't want the attention these sites bring but without them, most wouldn't get enough business to survive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape