Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 261 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 3909
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3564
    Recently had a dream of Gaby.

    Looks-7.

    Massage- 6. 5.

    Tease-6.

    Finish-8.

    I have a high standard for massage quality (what I seek usually), however I'd say she has decent massage skills. A bit soft with approach but decent. Rub on back and shoulders. She's friendly and understands why you're there. SE Asian heritage and speaks English fluently with almost no accent.

    She's older than advertised. I'd say mid to late 40's. Decent looking.

    Let her do her thing. She lightly grazed the boys and did light teasing before the flip. Wish her teasing was more intense.

    She's very friendly and down to earth. Definitely a talker.

    Top came down on the flip. Ok w top up (YMMV) and with OTC rubbing down below. And provided a good finish. Good pace and not a jack hammer approach. Didn't push for more.

    Enjoyed my time and would repeat. Paid her asked amount and she was fine with that. Be normal, don't ask inappropriate questions via text / phone. Good option for the area that's priced around AMPs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drogaswav  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any Intel on this one? I got a reply to the email I sent and didn't get any scam vibes. She sent a well written response and gave hints that at least a HE is available.

    Idm toftt but figured if anyone else already took the plunge that care to report their experience (PMs are also fine).

    https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/hw...786485944.html

  2. #3563

    CL ad-Gaby

    Anyone have any Intel on this one? I got a reply to the email I sent and didn't get any scam vibes. She sent a well written response and gave hints that at least a HE is available.

    Idm toftt but figured if anyone else already took the plunge that care to report their experience (PMs are also fine).

    https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/hw...786485944.html

  3. #3562

    My ads

    What happened to Craigslist. Got 5 hits tonight and everyone of them wants 500 or more. Some cute but not like there woman you'd see on seeking who are more hot and upper class a bit. Just crazy.

  4. #3561
    Quote Originally Posted by InternetStalk  [View Original Post]
    Has to be a fake. I see this girl on P. Hub under Indica Flowers or something to the sorts. If someone pulls the trigger and she's real please advise me, because I dig her content.
    This ad definitely screams fake.

  5. #3560
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Notice her Ad today on CL Health / Wellness. Contacted her about an appt. Had asked her questions, and finally set up appt, only to have her require a "refundable" deposit. Yes, she actually stated that it was refundable if you cancelled the appt. Too funny. TGTBT.

    Here is her ad, link and pics.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/hw...786022011.html

    Massage Therapist (Melrose).

    I'm Eva. A certified massage therapist here to help your body heal. I have many techniques to preform to help your body heal with 8 years of experience. Come see me at my private quiet location for a mini vacation get away or I can come out to your hotel, home, or office.

    Call for rates and availability +1 339xxxx073.
    Has to be a fake. I see this girl on P. Hub under Indica Flowers or something to the sorts. If someone pulls the trigger and she's real please advise me, because I dig her content.

  6. #3559

    Eva, Massage Therapist / Melrose, CL Health / Wellness

    Notice her Ad today on CL Health / Wellness. Contacted her about an appt. Had asked her questions, and finally set up appt, only to have her require a "refundable" deposit. Yes, she actually stated that it was refundable if you cancelled the appt. Too funny. TGTBT.

    Here is her ad, link and pics.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/hw...786022011.html

    Massage Therapist (Melrose).

    I'm Eva. A certified massage therapist here to help your body heal. I have many techniques to preform to help your body heal with 8 years of experience. Come see me at my private quiet location for a mini vacation get away or I can come out to your hotel, home, or office.

    Call for rates and availability +1 339xxxx073.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00339_2rTN888ePG_0X4073_900.jpg‎   MelroseTherapist.jpg‎  

  7. #3558
    Senior Member


    Posts: 317
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    So far as I've seen, nothing has changed. Which tells me that enough guys are willing to throw money at her that she hasn't needed to change her attitude/services, and/or she's got a dealer she's hooking up with (who I guarantee is getting better service than she's willing to give others).

    I also noticed that she's been producing some content with a guy who used to produce content with another girl. She had done some content with this other girl and her bf together previously, but is now doing it without the other girl. This other girl is no longer with that guy at all, and I know that he had been supplying her with drugs. I also noticed that the girls are no longer friends on facebook, and they were previously. So my presumption would be that he dumped the other girl after getting her to arrange doubles with this girl, and now he's with her (and likely supplying her now).

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Yea, I noticed that also about her friend and her friends bf. I was only able to find one video of the two of them together with out the friend but nothing else so I don't know how much they are working together beyond that. The other girl was on another girls STG post and had nothing nice to say about the girl I asked about when I reached out to see if they were still working together and said her man and the girl I was asking about made content behind her back while she was in rehab but she didn't say if it was still going on.

  8. #3557
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro4  [View Original Post]
    I remember you telling me this before. Seems she has a pretty bad drug habit so I was hoping something might have changed. Thanks for all the info.
    So far as I've seen, nothing has changed. Which tells me that enough guys are willing to throw money at her that she hasn't needed to change her attitude/services, and/or she's got a dealer she's hooking up with (who I guarantee is getting better service than she's willing to give others).

    I also noticed that she's been producing some content with a guy who used to produce content with another girl. She had done some content with this other girl and her bf together previously, but is now doing it without the other girl. This other girl is no longer with that guy at all, and I know that he had been supplying her with drugs. I also noticed that the girls are no longer friends on facebook, and they were previously. So my presumption would be that he dumped the other girl after getting her to arrange doubles with this girl, and now he's with her (and likely supplying her now).

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  9. #3556
    Senior Member


    Posts: 317
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Total GPS, $500/hour outcall or car date only, everything covered. Wouldn't negotiate at all, so I gave up. Doesn't sound very friendly on the phone either.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    I remember you telling me this before. Seems she has a pretty bad drug habit so I was hoping something might have changed. Thanks for all the info.

  10. #3555
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro4  [View Original Post]
    I started talking to here awhile back and the communication is pretty bad. She would take forever to respond and I haven't heard back in a bit so I'm going to give up but she is really hot so I just wanted to ask if it's possible to meet her before I do that. I've seen some of her content online so if she actually does meet I'd be down to fuck her at least once but I don't want to waste time if it's pointless. So if anyone has any info on her I'd be happy to hear it.
    Total GPS, $500/hour outcall or car date only, everything covered. Wouldn't negotiate at all, so I gave up. Doesn't sound very friendly on the phone either.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  11. #3554

    Same Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro4  [View Original Post]
    I started talking to here awhile back and the communication is pretty bad. She would take forever to respond and I haven't heard back in a bit so I'm going to give up but she is really hot so I just wanted to ask if it's possible to meet her before I do that. I've seen some of her content online so if she actually does meet I'd be down to fuck her at least once but I don't want to waste time if it's pointless. So if anyone has any info on her I'd be happy to hear it.
    That's the same Girl that Go Hunter posted about back in May. Maybe he got some info since then.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? She hit up an ad I posted a few days ago. Communication has been very slow, haven't come to an arrangement yet.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  12. #3553
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro4  [View Original Post]
    I started talking to here awhile back and the communication is pretty bad. She would take forever to respond and I haven't heard back in a bit so I'm going to give up but she is really hot so I just wanted to ask if it's possible to meet her before I do that. I've seen some of her content online so if she actually does meet I'd be down to fuck her at least once but I don't want to waste time if it's pointless. So if anyone has any info on her I'd be happy to hear it.
    Could you post the Craigslist ad? I tried searching the image only and came up with nothing.

  13. #3552
    Senior Member


    Posts: 317

    Has anyone got anywhere with this girl?

    I started talking to here awhile back and the communication is pretty bad. She would take forever to respond and I haven't heard back in a bit so I'm going to give up but she is really hot so I just wanted to ask if it's possible to meet her before I do that. I've seen some of her content online so if she actually does meet I'd be down to fuck her at least once but I don't want to waste time if it's pointless. So if anyone has any info on her I'd be happy to hear it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails clgirl1.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Kuro4; 09-13-24 at 03:28. Reason: Forgot to add pic

  14. #3551

    Got news for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpExplorer  [View Original Post]
    I saw ad over weekend. Maid server message. Massage services. Usually expect drama with this kind of ads.

    Replied the ad had email reply. Get reply asking for my text. Texted options for prices seemed reasonable.

    Got quote 220 full service. Then the drama begins asking for 75 $ upfront by PayPal or cash app. Texts me back. Ask for location. Replies Braintree street.

    I look up on maps. Alston / Brighton I text back. And she texts back just Boston. Told her I don't prepaid and would certainly pay in person.

    Wouldn't budge on matter. Simply thanked for the time to answer my questions and since then deleted the text it was a burner number.
    It is a scam. There is no woman, there is no maid, there is no anything except a scam to take your money. C'Mon., you need to wise up. 3 seconds of rational thought will tell you that an escort is not going to be compensated in a manner that could even remotely and possibly be traced, nor are they likely of the wherewithall to come up with something that complex, and not take cash, which is tax free and for the most part, untraceable.

  15. #3550
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have key search terms on Craigslist. I am looking for a maid who actually cleans but does it topless or in a French maid outfit.

    I had one a while ago who actually cleaned in her thong and then gave nice BBBJ. She didn't do full service. She disappeared. Only changed $30 an hour plus tip.
    I had a cleaning lady who doubled in FS clean my place nude and did whatever I wanted throughout. Former Carol girl too. It wasn't $30 though LOL. She moved away few months ago. My suggestion is to focus on Brazilians who basically monopolized cleaning business. I'm sure (in fact I know) that more than a few would be willing to do what you're looking for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape