Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 261 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 3909
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3549
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Maid

    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have key search terms on Craigslist. I am looking for a maid who actually cleans but does it topless or in a French maid outfit.

    I had one a while ago who actually cleaned in her thong and then gave nice BBBJ. She didn't do full service. She disappeared. Only changed $30 an hour plus tip.
    Any more info about that? Please DM me, thanks.

  2. #3548

    Topless or nude maid

    Anyone have key search terms on Craigslist. I am looking for a maid who actually cleans but does it topless or in a French maid outfit.

    I had one a while ago who actually cleaned in her thong and then gave nice BBBJ. She didn't do full service. She disappeared. Only changed $30 an hour plus tip.

  3. #3547

    This massage place?

    They told me 160 and it's not a spa. Anyone been?

    https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/bt...763257328.html

  4. #3546
    That sounds awful, and thanks for the heads up!

    Women seem to not understand that Cumming is the goal. They are clearly different beings.

    Even if she was Kate Upton (or insert your own Supermodel) I'd pass on that description alone. Who is paying for this crap is my question!

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drogaswav  [View Original Post]
    Tried her once. Way too pricey for what you get. Price is on ad. Her Tantra skill set is good (had better eg Aurora, Kyah). There's no roaming and she puts blind fold on you. Followed her directions and didn't push for more. However, she does give a great tease. Upsetting part is 'cumming' is not necessarily part of the deal. So works you really well and edges but then just stops. She said the 1. 5 h option that's included. I probably won't repeat. Too expensive for my taste. Ofc, YMMV.

  5. #3545
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyG1999  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever tried the somatic massage on craigslist?

    There is NOTHING I can find about a review, etc. DMs open.
    Tried her once. Way too pricey for what you get. Price is on ad. Her Tantra skill set is good (had better eg Aurora, Kyah). There's no roaming and she puts blind fold on you. Followed her directions and didn't push for more. However, she does give a great tease. Upsetting part is 'cumming' is not necessarily part of the deal. So works you really well and edges but then just stops. She said the 1. 5 h option that's included. I probably won't repeat. Too expensive for my taste. Ofc, YMMV.

  6. #3544

    Anyone know about this one?

    Saw this on CL and whoever it is made it seem as if they've been around before. Anyone have intel?

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/hw...759479915.html

  7. #3543

    Somatic Massage

    Has anyone ever tried the somatic massage on craigslist?

    There is NOTHING I can find about a review, etc. DMs open.

  8. #3542

    Craigslist ad Maid service message service Ad now down

    I saw ad over weekend. Maid server message. Massage services. Usually expect drama with this kind of ads.

    Replied the ad had email reply. Get reply asking for my text. Texted options for prices seemed reasonable.

    Got quote 220 full service. Then the drama begins asking for 75 $ upfront by PayPal or cash app. Texts me back. Ask for location. Replies Braintree street.

    I look up on maps. Alston / Brighton I text back. And she texts back just Boston. Told her I don't prepaid and would certainly pay in person.

    Wouldn't budge on matter. Simply thanked for the time to answer my questions and since then deleted the text it was a burner number.

  9. #3541
    Quote Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me 280 for an oral finish. Said no full service, "maybe next time". Not sure what to make of this one given that she's outcall only.
    She quoted me 180 for the massage and she said ok to HJ. I'm hoping she's not expecting a tip on top of that. Yeah the outcall piece is tough. Risky to host someone with no reviews etc. She seems normal, professional, and kind when I spoke to her on the phone. She also sent some pics and she's a cute Brazilian. Lmk, if you see her or if anyone else? I'll report back if I do. Not sure yet.

  10. #3540
    Quote Originally Posted by Drogaswav  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try the one? Wants $$ for a outcall visit. Hr massage.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/hw...745648500.html
    Quoted me 280 for an oral finish. Said no full service, "maybe next time". Not sure what to make of this one given that she's outcall only.

  11. #3539
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    I'm not really a CraigsList guy, but I saw this interesting ad for a mobile outcall service.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/hw...745157811.html

    Has anyone tried them? How are they?
    Been reviewed here for other ads. Search "aloha".

    In a nutshell, not bad. Decent rub, good teasing, standard Level 1.

  12. #3538
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    I'm not really a CraigsList guy, but I saw this interesting ad for a mobile outcall service.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/hw...745157811.html

    Has anyone tried them? How are they?
    As I already explained to someone, I happened to know her. She is Irene from Honolulu and you will find quite a few reviews of her on the site, just search Irene Honolulu. Actually someone has already reviewed her on MA board after her move to Boston. She used to advertise under the title Aloha. HJ will be all you will get from her.

  13. #3537

    Anyone try this one?

    Anyone try the one? Wants $$ for a outcall visit. Hr massage.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/hw...745648500.html

  14. #3536

    Interesting outcall ad

    I'm not really a CraigsList guy, but I saw this interesting ad for a mobile outcall service.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/hw...745157811.html

    Has anyone tried them? How are they?

  15. #3535
    Anyone have any info on this one? She hit up an ad I posted a few days ago. Communication has been very slow, haven't come to an arrangement yet.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails clgirl1.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape