Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 327 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 4897
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #4267

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I wish she would post again in the OC and IE!

    Princess skinny petite brunette OC IE SD. Link expires 48 hrs.

    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/7nwwz...=zx30vfs4&dl=0
    Thank you for this, by the way! Super hot. What a beautiful used little pussy.

  2. #4266

    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by LondonTown  [View Original Post]
    Only makes it hotter in my opinion. Love creaming that tiny fucktoy, I always tell her to keep her tiny low cut socks on too. Just perfection.
    Agreed. Only makes me want to see her more. Does anyone know if she's still seeing in SD? I texted her number from that ad but it seemed disconnected and the ad wasn't refreshed since 9/11.

  3. #4265
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller55  [View Original Post]
    "my life sucks just get this over with face though"
    Only makes it hotter in my opinion. Love creaming that tiny fucktoy, I always tell her to keep her tiny low cut socks on too. Just perfection.

  4. #4264
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller55  [View Original Post]
    Hmm I've creamed princess every single time with no complaints. She doesn't really enjoy this biz anymore and always has this "my life sucks just get this over with face though". Which is a bummer and sad. I think she's still being pimped despite her saying she went independent.
    I got the same vibe. Polite and straight to business, not in a bad way or anything imo. It's a job at the end of the day, I get it. I'm just happy to have a young and petite bare provider.

  5. #4263
    Link does not work. Can you reshare it?

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    She will be back. The money flowing thru Hx and PD is just too easy.

    AlyviaRose DATY before rawdoggin BBFS.

    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/1uutt...=n5e3o9qh&dl=0

  6. #4262
    Quote Originally Posted by SDradMan  [View Original Post]
    You're absolutely right. I was way too lazy and didn't want to waste my time in case she stuck with her no bare mention in her menu text to me.

    On a separate note. Princess is still doing bare, but no CIP. YMMV of course.
    Hmm I've creamed princess every single time with no complaints. She doesn't really enjoy this biz anymore and always has this "my life sucks just get this over with face though". Which is a bummer and sad. I think she's still being pimped despite her saying she went independent.

  7. #4261

    Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesBalls  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Princess is still around or when she might come back? I hit her up recently but seems like the number was disconnected.
    Yeah I wish she would post again in the OC and IE!

    Princess skinny petite brunette OC IE SD. Link expires 48 hrs.

    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/7nwwz...=zx30vfs4&dl=0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Princess skinny petite bbfscip  (9).jpg‎   Princess skinny petite bbfscip  (12).jpg‎   Princess skinny petite bbfscip  (13).jpg‎  

  8. #4260
    Quote Originally Posted by SDradMan  [View Original Post]
    Might have better luck in person. I didn't want to chance it.
    I usually opt for another service or strap up if bare is no longer offered. It could be that time of the month, they may have even caught something, or possibly some other reason. They don't get sick pay and if they catch something could be without income for a week.

  9. #4259
    You got to eat a mile of her shit, -just to kiss her Ass. Not worth the hassle.

    I can get Bare services from a K-Org Agency girl no questions asked, all I need to do is provide the extra tip.

  10. #4258

  11. #4257
    Quote Originally Posted by SDradMan  [View Original Post]
    You're absolutely right. I was way too lazy and didn't want to waste my time in case she stuck with her no bare mention in her menu text to me.

    On a separate note. Princess is still doing bare, but no CIP. YMMV of course.
    Literally busted a load in her earlier this week. She's hard to reach nowadays.

  12. #4256
    Quote Originally Posted by SDradMan  [View Original Post]
    Might have better luck in person. I didn't want to chance it.
    I spoke to her on a video call the last time she was in town and she was adamant about no bare. Then 200 extra for greek tells me she doesn't like greek, but will for more money. 50-100 is the most I will pay for greek.

  13. #4255
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    You cannot be serious!
    Might have better luck in person. I didn't want to chance it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0159.jpg‎  

  14. #4254
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahual  [View Original Post]
    Son the negotiations take place in person for better results.
    You're absolutely right. I was way too lazy and didn't want to waste my time in case she stuck with her no bare mention in her menu text to me.

    On a separate note. Princess is still doing bare, but no CIP. YMMV of course.

  15. #4253

    What did John McEnroe say to the ump before slamming his tennis racket?

    Quote Originally Posted by SDradMan  [View Original Post]
    Just texted with her. Hard no on bare when sharing her menu with me.
    You cannot be serious!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape