Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 41280
-
10-07-24 20:30 #36390Senior Member

Posts: 243London
Texted her at 3 pm. Took forever for her to respond to any text. Now at 8 pm she's asking for a deposit. I asked why and she said" it's so I don't get ready for nothing and there's no bs or games", right. I let her know that a deposit is a guarantee that there will be games and bs. Not.
Nothing is worth a deposit except a house or car. Don't do it.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 17:21 #36389Senior Member

Posts: 73FT or SC
Originally Posted by Nikj240
[View Original Post]
Yes she prefer Snapchat or FaceTime. It's a peace of mind for me.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 16:51 #36388Senior Member

Posts: 374Did you have to go through some type of Facetime verification?
Originally Posted by Nikj240
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 11:29 #36387Banned Member

Posts: 739Little Baby Diamond
Has anyone seen little Baby Diamond before?
Just want to know if she's legit before I make the drive from Tallahassee.
https://callescort.org/954-710-1942
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9547101942
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...282/9547101942
-
10-07-24 08:19 #36386Senior Member

Posts: 414I saw her like 6 months ago. Same experience. Was supposed to be incall but at last minute she changed the meet up to Costco car date. Overall nice girl but had a smell when hit in doggy. I never repeated. Not a fan of cat dates in busy parking lot. She did send me some content. Tried to post the vid but says file to big, see screenshot.
Originally Posted by Pah8012
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 01:26 #36385Senior Member

Posts: 1061London follow up questions
Emptied the mail box.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
She got into it, told me to choke her (hand on neck) so I did.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
Yes she knows what she's doing, yes BBBJ.
Originally Posted by DirtyWild66
[View Original Post]
It was less "this girl loves sex freaky" and more of a "she's had a hard life freaky". I will also say if you have a nice car, better to leave it at home, or do a outcall to a hotel.
-
10-07-24 00:35 #36384Senior Member

Posts: 269Fun size
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/200949205640
Anyone had a date with this one? She only stay about 1 or so from me.
-
10-06-24 23:28 #36383Senior Member

Posts: 161"Luthor" Not "Luther"
Onlyfans? Must Facetime / photo verification?
I would avoid.
Originally Posted by TeamRoper
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-24 23:15 #36382Senior Member

Posts: 269Catalina
Anyone knows who she is or have info on her? Just saw a video of her in another chat but I don't think I've seen her post.
-
10-06-24 23:13 #36381Senior Member

Posts: 73The real upscale provider
I haven't found any info about her except few ads and decided to take a chance. Comms were quick and verified as requested.
She is in a very classy upscale hotel. I texted her from parking lot and got immediate response.
Went in and she greeted with a very beautiful smile. Very neat and the cleanest I have seen in Jax so far. A very satisfying experience and I would repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/830048490315
-
10-06-24 20:14 #36380Senior Member

Posts: 37https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/413388141565
Anyone that has seen her?
-
10-06-24 19:19 #36379Senior Member

Posts: 690I Would If I Could But I Deleted It
No problem sharing lists etc, and if I could I sure would. But after seeing Pat in Tampa I was so damn grossed out, that I deleted the pm I got, I had no more interest in seeing a super old fuck again. But several mongers have sent PMs asking for the list, but no list to share, I was too damn disgusted after Pat in Tampa and never wanted to think about doing that again.
Originally Posted by Wakanda
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
10-06-24 18:21 #36378Senior Member

Posts: 37I've seen her once last year she stayed in a place near argyle it was a sectioned off room in a house she must've been renting people in the other side were making all kinds of noise the girl looks like pics and was super nice. The kitty stank though and she had hairy ass legs as soon as I got in the room she sat down and took a kiss with the door open and kept the convo going like it was nothing.
Originally Posted by TeamRoper
[View Original Post]
I couldn't get over the smell and had a rough time finishing plus it was loose I pulled out and finished manually on her belly and she took phone calls and was texting the entire time I did that. Every once and a while she would touch my balls though.
Overall a nice girl and no issues other than what was mentioned but I decided I wouldn't repeat.
-
10-06-24 16:59 #36377Senior Member

Posts: 585I've definitely seen her ad here before. Or at least those pics in an ad.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-24 16:54 #36376Senior Member

Posts: 50Lex Luther
Has anyone seen her? Sent several messages and haven't been able to connect yet.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/804251110234










Reply With Quote




