Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 26668
-
10-07-24 18:15 #22378Senior Member

Posts: 49UTR Grandville / Jenison area
Does anybody have a line on a UTR in the Grandville / Jenison area looking for someone that's consistent.
-
10-07-24 17:30 #22377Regular Member

Posts: 15Pixie
Got a chance to meet this lovely lady, very friendly and inviting. Photos are accurate and she is a doll worked with my crazy schedule. Definitely will visit again when she comes to town.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/412471180029
-
10-07-24 15:19 #22376Regular Member

Posts: 2Emmie here! All my pictures are 100% Real! Just to let you know.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 15:11 #22375Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113No name real?
She real? Look good.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/626124930912
-
10-07-24 11:36 #22374Senior Member

Posts: 96Met at a motel off 94 in kzoo.
Originally Posted by FeSideoiler
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 06:10 #22373Regular Member

Posts: 11Breezy
Sorry I should have included the link. I am referring the white breezy.
Originally Posted by Pete3854
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/893288284289
-
10-06-24 23:18 #22372Regular Member

Posts: 7Yeah, but it takes nearly as much time and effort as normal dating in my experience. The 'sugar dating' websites make tons of fake profiles and they're full of girls looking to only sell naked photos, or rinse dumb guys. Getting replies is like pulling teeth, and getting them to actually meet up (even just casually somewhere public to chat) is even more difficult.
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
That said, I've met 2 young women from sugar sites who were literally just look for FWB. One whom I was giving money, but never demanded or even set a minimum price for me. So pretty decent. I had to spend $$$ on the apps though and a ton of time messaging and waiting for responses though. I also met a couple girls who seemed quite naive and delusional asking for ridiculous sums or only interest in 'platonic', LOL.
-
10-06-24 22:44 #22371Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone had experience with this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/914330126604
-
10-06-24 17:26 #22370Senior Member

Posts: 499There are two Breezies in town. What one are you looking at?
Originally Posted by Ferner
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-24 15:54 #22369Senior Member

Posts: 79Kennedy
What city is she based in? The STG ad is Grand Rapids but you mentioned Nikki in BC fell thru so I'm a little confused where did you meet up?
Originally Posted by PeterGoesNya
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-24 14:21 #22368Regular Member

Posts: 11Breezy
Scheduling to see Breezy this week. So far communication has been good. Are her photos accurate and does offer Greek? Her ass looks great but I don't see a menu for her and I don't want to ask via text. Thank you in advance.
-
10-05-24 22:58 #22367Senior Member

Posts: 110My opinion
Waist of time hot.com lotsa scams.
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-24 22:53 #22366Senior Member

Posts: 110Kennedy
Hell yeah. Tall spinner with ass $120 qv good body. Good comms. Finna try that.
Originally Posted by PeterGoesNya
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-24 14:46 #22365Senior Member

Posts: 96Kennedy
Another out of town recommendation! Had plans to see Nikki in BC today but fell through. Found Kennedys post and made arrangements. Was quoted $120 ss, $150 hh, $250 hr. Opted for hh and in hindsight, should have booked for ss cause that's all I lasted LOL. I'm going to go out on a limb and say in my mind, the hottest body I've had in this hobby. She's a tall spinner type with bolt on c cups. One of those girls you see at the club that's hot asf but you get to take her home LOL. It's not a GFE experience, more of you get down to business. Started with a BBBJ, was planning on hitting it doggie and try more positions but holy he'll, that ass and back looked so good and the way she threw it back just got me to finish fast. Highly recommend.
Originally Posted by PeterGoesNya
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/155903886291
Peter.
-
10-05-24 12:22 #22364Regular Member

Posts: 11Mandy
I saw Mandy this week. It was easy to get in touch with her. I set up an appointment at her incall. The appointment went well. We did a couple positions and she did BBBJ. She had a great tits but her ass was average at best. I am more of an ass man. Anyone have any recommendations for a provider with a great ass?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/942170388792











Reply With Quote





