Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 269 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 319 369 769 1269 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 33758
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29738
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    She does not ignore, but usually overbooks. She intentionally overbooks to make sure she has a guaranteed appt show up. She will then ignore the texts and send the calls to VM. She will then respond with some lame excuse why there was no meeting. Well reported on in the Providence board. Also known as "bathroomless Ashley" because of her incall which had no monger access to a bathroom.
    Yup.

    I drove 30 miles one way to see her today. She texted me to give her 30 min heads up. I texted, she responded ok. I texted her right before I pulled in the parking lot a d she told me she was at Walmart across the street and got stuck in line.

    That's the last text I got. I waited another 20 minutes, crickets. I left. Wasted gas and 60 miles RT of my time.

  2. #29737
    Quote Originally Posted by SanSerif  [View Original Post]
    I enjoyed the time I spent with Kelli about a year ago and am hoping for a return visit soon. However, I can report that my experience was similar. I had scheduled a date / time / place and tried to confirm on the day. Didn't get an answer but went to the hotel anyway in hopes of hearing back. But, on that day, never got a return text. Tried scheduling again a few weeks later and all went well. (And she never mentioned the missed appointment.) So, perhaps flaky but, to me, worth a visit.
    Kelli moves around. Where is she currently located?

  3. #29736

    Re: Kelli

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonCeltics1  [View Original Post]
    Tried to get a session with Kelli (Kelli dreamgirl bodyrubs) that has been around forever and has been talked about many times on this board. Sent text, she replied and agreed upon a time and said she would text once she frees up. Never heard back from her. 2 hours before our session I asked to confirm and never got a text back. Seems unreliable.
    I enjoyed the time I spent with Kelli about a year ago and am hoping for a return visit soon. However, I can report that my experience was similar. I had scheduled a date / time / place and tried to confirm on the day. Didn't get an answer but went to the hotel anyway in hopes of hearing back. But, on that day, never got a return text. Tried scheduling again a few weeks later and all went well. (And she never mentioned the missed appointment.) So, perhaps flaky but, to me, worth a visit.

  4. #29735
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by MJolnir7  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her from a "real" phone number as well as emailed her from STG. Crickets. I'm guessing she's got a line out the door.
    She responds to an app number. It's all I use. But she can be difficult to get hold of.

  5. #29734
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkPowers  [View Original Post]
    I've tried contacting here a number of times but I never get a reply. Is she just too busy or does she ignore app numbers like google voice?
    I've texted her from a "real" phone number as well as emailed her from STG. Crickets. I'm guessing she's got a line out the door.

  6. #29733

    Bathroomless Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    LOL, if she's 50, then I'm 21. No way. She's definitely in her late 60's.
    She's 50 according to a reverse search. And she does have a rap sheet, but it is all "white collar" stuff, like credit card fraud, etc. And since she's not a junkie, I would not be concerned with her rap sheet. I have not seen her in a long time, though, so I guess I'm due for a visit. I think her big ol' floppy natural titties are among the best in the biz. And her skilled mouth 💋 Lips as well as her HUGE, talented butterfly 🦋 pussy 🫦 Lips, have always been very very good to me! 😋.

    What's her rate lately for a half hour? Used to be 120 a decade ago, then right after Covid (last I saw her) 140. (Actually 135 but I always rounded it up to 7 Jacksons. ) She had lost a LOT a weight then, I hope she's gained some back? And is she still on the wagon? She used to be a big boozer but she had quit for a while. But she was one of the precious few that performed excellently, with or without her drug of choice (booze) and she's never been into hard drugs to my knowledge, just alcohol.

  7. #29732

    Not ignored, overbooked

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkPowers  [View Original Post]
    I've tried contacting here a number of times but I never get a reply. Is she just too busy or does she ignore app numbers like google voice?
    She does not ignore, but usually overbooks. She intentionally overbooks to make sure she has a guaranteed appt show up. She will then ignore the texts and send the calls to VM. She will then respond with some lame excuse why there was no meeting. Well reported on in the Providence board. Also known as "bathroomless Ashley" because of her incall which had no monger access to a bathroom.

  8. #29731
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoobHound  [View Original Post]
    I recently visited Yara (https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...173.htm?cat=26). I read Big Mac Daddy's review on the Hartford forum and decided to go for it. The pictures in the ad are accurate (though airbrushed). She has an amazing body and I loved her big boobs, flat stomach and big butt. She uses some lip filler too if you are into big plump lips. $400 is pricey in general, but actually a good price relative to other women with this body type. Women with comparable sized implants sometimes charge double or even triple this price.

    The action was okay, although lacking a spark. Overall, I'd probably repeat because I love her body type and it's hard to find women like that.
    She is a bit on the older side in the face I think but she keeps herself in hard-body shape. So if you like huge fake melons and washboard abs and don't care if she might be a GILF she's pretty good. Wants $600 for 2 pops + 90 minutes and won't budge on that price. Better than average BBBJ for sure. Doesn't mind the nip sucking either which some big hooter girls don't like. Her english is low but not the worst, I was able to converse with her without too much trouble (and only slight translator help) Says she'll be back "next year" so if you missed out on her you may be waiting a while.

  9. #29730

    Does Ashley ignore app numbers?

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    She's not that old. Probably 55-60. Still looks pretty good though. And she takes it bare in all 3 holes.
    I've tried contacting here a number of times but I never get a reply. Is she just too busy or does she ignore app numbers like google voice?

  10. #29729

    Russian

    Search the number seen at the end of link.

    To make it easier for you. Here you go.

    https://callescort.org/617-750-5037

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    Except that the link goes to a page that says "post does not exist".

  11. #29728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    LOL, if she's 50, then I'm 21. No way. She's definitely in her late 60's.
    She's not that old. Probably 55-60. Still looks pretty good though. And she takes it bare in all 3 holes.

  12. #29727

    Held up well for 50

    She was in surprisingly good shape for 50. Tits were a little saggy but not real bad.

    She does look like her pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I know she always give good service and all. But hows her body looking since her ad says she's 45 and I always add up 5 more so I'm guessing she's 50 years old. Is her body hood enough for guy who's not into wrinkles type of body? Is her boobs saggy?

  13. #29726
    Quote Originally Posted by ElHammer  [View Original Post]
    If you click on the link you would see that its no longer available.
    Except that the link goes to a page that says "post does not exist".

  14. #29725
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I know she always give good service and all. But hows her body looking since her ad says she's 45 and I always add up 5 more so I'm guessing she's 50 years old. Is her body hood enough for guy who's not into wrinkles type of body? Is her boobs saggy?
    LOL, if she's 50, then I'm 21. No way. She's definitely in her late 60's.

  15. #29724
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    If You click on the tab "view original post" in the post You replied to, the answer is right there.

    Originally Posted by Todas View Original Post.
    If you click on the link you would see that its no longer available.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape