Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 10359
-
10-08-24 11:10 #8994Senior Member

Posts: 408Location
Skaylar is North Atlantic in Ormond Beach and not real good at comms ex ept when she needs money just like many others.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 09:50 #8993Senior Member

Posts: 1058Dud
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/734782430112
5 times I have reached out for an incall location and got only one response "hello" LOL I honestly do not know how these girls operate successfully.
-
10-06-24 14:54 #8992Senior Member

Posts: 1058Allergies
LOL I am allergic to covered BJ's.
Originally Posted by Red117
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-24 12:19 #8991Regular Member

Posts: 20Best Headache Relief Around
I started dreaming with this provider a couple times so far, and honestly it's been worth it every time. She told me she's looking for new regulars so I figured I would put out a review. She is easy to communicate with, has her own clean incall at a duplex with no management and looks like the pictures. On to the dream itself, she is clean and freshly showered when she greets you. Starts with a covered BJ, her BJ skills are pretty on point. We then move on to doggy, and switch to missionary for the finish. She takes directions well and gets into it. Heads up she does have 2 dogs. They have always been friendly with me but I like to let y'all know in case any of y'all have allergies.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/483024384529
-
10-05-24 09:19 #8990Senior Member

Posts: 1112Hey I just wanted to say that a few weeks ago I was messaged by (C) rystal who I was sure was still on administrative leave and wanting to meet up. I said you still on vacation and she said she was out. My lie detector said. That's a lie.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
So if you got like money just DON'T! She is not working other than to claim free monger bonus coins. I suspect it's not her or she has a cell.
Crystal with a C with a mix of color not purple but brown. Go Orland City and Pride!
T-Man.
-
10-04-24 09:23 #8989Senior Member

Posts: 1058Yep
You got it right -Krystal used to be a lot of fun. May still be. Crystal apparently won't be around just yet LOL. Krystal being at destination is right up the street from me so maybe the opportunity will present itself. There are a couple of pics of Crystal by papicholo somewhere around post #5971 of this thread
Originally Posted by NbWill
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 09:07 #8988Senior Member

Posts: 617Ok now I / we are confused. C-rystal is the slender, younger, gal from Edgewater. K-rystal is the slender, older, gal that lives outside Deland and works out of Destination Daytona? Who is who?
Originally Posted by Topherman
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 21:20 #8987Senior Member

Posts: 1112Crystal is still at her uncle's. She got to big bill of 136,875 roses if anybody want to pick her up.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
T-Man.
(C) rystal that is not (K) rystal.
-
10-03-24 17:44 #8986Senior Member

Posts: 1058Krystal
Yeah; its been a minute since I saw her last but maybe just coming back from a greybar vacation makes a difference for another minute.
Originally Posted by NbWill
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 17:27 #8985Senior Member

Posts: 617I have visited with her since a long time ago. I think she is going down the rabbit hole fast.
Originally Posted by RemoveTrace1
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 16:08 #8984Senior Member

Posts: 461No motel x but you can usually get the days inn by 95 and international at a weekday rate of $55-$65 per night.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 13:51 #8983Senior Member

Posts: 408Krystal
I think she checked out of the Greybar motel. https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...tona/176974413#.
-
10-03-24 08:25 #8982Senior Member

Posts: 408Nina and Riley etc.
That is my same sentiment. I can't tolerate the pushy attitudes and is a big turn off for sure. Nina was great a while back but like all of them time takes its toll. Riley is the best of those two and regarding Jess and Tabby you can't go wrong with either, but Jesse really gets into it.
Originally Posted by ZNZBills
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 08:20 #8981Senior Member

Posts: 408Hourly
Dude, hourly is the exact type of place to get those things mostly bed bugs. Go on Booking dot com and you can find cheap ones out by 95.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 19:46 #8980Senior Member

Posts: 1149Trying to find info
I'm trying to reconnect with a UTR girl over in the Daytona area but she no longer has an incall. Can someone give me a decent safe hourly type motel that I don't have to worry about getting scabbies, robbed or see uncle LEO. In the Daytona area. Maybe around the airport.
Is there anything like Motel X over there?












Reply With Quote




