Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 328 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 378 428 828 1328 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 41291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36386
    Quote Originally Posted by Pah8012  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her once last year she stayed in a place near argyle it was a sectioned off room in a house she must've been renting people in the other side were making all kinds of noise the girl looks like pics and was super nice. The kitty stank though and she had hairy ass legs as soon as I got in the room she sat down and took a kiss with the door open and kept the convo going like it was nothing.

    I couldn't get over the smell and had a rough time finishing plus it was loose I pulled out and finished manually on her belly and she took phone calls and was texting the entire time I did that. Every once and a while she would touch my balls though.

    Overall a nice girl and no issues other than what was mentioned but I decided I wouldn't repeat.
    I saw her like 6 months ago. Same experience. Was supposed to be incall but at last minute she changed the meet up to Costco car date. Overall nice girl but had a smell when hit in doggy. I never repeated. Not a fan of cat dates in busy parking lot. She did send me some content. Tried to post the vid but says file to big, see screenshot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0493.jpg‎  

  2. #36385

    London follow up questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Ha! Eagles, I guess you're getting a lot of messages about this London girl. Your inbox is full.
    Emptied the mail box.

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    When you said she liked to be choked, did you mean BDSM play of using a hand to choke her or did you mean choked by pushing you cock in her mouth?

    LB.
    She got into it, told me to choke her (hand on neck) so I did.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyWild66  [View Original Post]
    From the pics she looks like she has some killer DSL's. Does she know how to use them? BBBJ?
    Yes she knows what she's doing, yes BBBJ.

    It was less "this girl loves sex freaky" and more of a "she's had a hard life freaky". I will also say if you have a nice car, better to leave it at home, or do a outcall to a hotel.

  3. #36384

    Fun size

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/200949205640

    Anyone had a date with this one? She only stay about 1 or so from me.

  4. #36383

    "Luthor" Not "Luther"

    Onlyfans? Must Facetime / photo verification?

    I would avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRoper  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Sent several messages and haven't been able to connect yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/804251110234

  5. #36382

    Catalina

    Anyone knows who she is or have info on her? Just saw a video of her in another chat but I don't think I've seen her post.

  6. #36381

    The real upscale provider

    I haven't found any info about her except few ads and decided to take a chance. Comms were quick and verified as requested.

    She is in a very classy upscale hotel. I texted her from parking lot and got immediate response.

    Went in and she greeted with a very beautiful smile. Very neat and the cleanest I have seen in Jax so far. A very satisfying experience and I would repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/830048490315

  7. #36380

  8. #36379

    I Would If I Could But I Deleted It

    Quote Originally Posted by Wakanda  [View Original Post]
    Can I get the list for Jax area?

    Wakanda.
    No problem sharing lists etc, and if I could I sure would. But after seeing Pat in Tampa I was so damn grossed out, that I deleted the pm I got, I had no more interest in seeing a super old fuck again. But several mongers have sent PMs asking for the list, but no list to share, I was too damn disgusted after Pat in Tampa and never wanted to think about doing that again.

    LB.

  9. #36378
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRoper  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Sent several messages and haven't been able to connect yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/804251110234
    I've seen her once last year she stayed in a place near argyle it was a sectioned off room in a house she must've been renting people in the other side were making all kinds of noise the girl looks like pics and was super nice. The kitty stank though and she had hairy ass legs as soon as I got in the room she sat down and took a kiss with the door open and kept the convo going like it was nothing.

    I couldn't get over the smell and had a rough time finishing plus it was loose I pulled out and finished manually on her belly and she took phone calls and was texting the entire time I did that. Every once and a while she would touch my balls though.

    Overall a nice girl and no issues other than what was mentioned but I decided I wouldn't repeat.

  10. #36377
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've definitely seen her ad here before. Or at least those pics in an ad.

  11. #36376

    Lex Luther

    Has anyone seen her? Sent several messages and haven't been able to connect yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/804251110234

  12. #36375

    Tati

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Search Tati or Tatiana.
    I did but all of the links in the posts have died so I can't really figure out what her deal is or if its the same girl.

  13. #36374

    Tati

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Search Tati or Tatiana.

  14. #36373

    Sweet -and- Tasty


  15. #36372

    London report

    Might as well rename the thread to London reports if she ain't Greek friendly and rim friendly it's the same sh*t move on to other sluts, Go Gators!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape