Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 5331
-
10-06-24 10:57 #4491Senior Member

Posts: 77Sky
Does anyone have the current lineup? If so, could give their name with body type?
-
10-04-24 09:57 #4490Senior Member

Posts: 114Serenity
While this would probably have been better in the Jackson forum, the names I recall are Lynell (owner), Jordan, Abby (went to New Era as Miah) and Bailey. There was also Tina for a short minute but she had an issue with Lynell and worked out her own deal to rent the room from her but run herself on Skip the Games, she was a full service provider.
Originally Posted by Onimano
[View Original Post]
Offhand I'd guess you're talking about Jordan but I think there were a few others that went through after I got disgusted with it. It got progressively more and more dirty and run down. My last visit the room had no working lights.
-
10-02-24 21:39 #4489Regular Member

Posts: 9Looking for MILF from Jackson
Okay guys I'm trying to find this girl who worked up at Serenity bodywork's in Jackson when it was up, blonde with tramp stamp had a great body. She wore a red dress when I saw her, only went once by the time. I was going to go back they got shut down but I was kicking my ass about not getting her info. It was back in 22 so I don't even have a name to go off of but was wondering if she still posts anywhere, or if why'all got any info?
-
10-02-24 20:35 #4488Senior Member

Posts: 975For example: Both Mikki and Hannah at Lucky eat ass like it's their last meal. Never had that at Sky.
Originally Posted by Ohno1960
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't drive to Jackson if Sky is open. But, I always stop in at Lucky if I'm anywhere near Jackson.
-
10-02-24 19:09 #4487Regular Member

Posts: 15Sky Vs Lucky
Is Lucky Spa worth the drive when Sky is around the corner? They appear similar.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 18:17 #4486Senior Member

Posts: 975You'll probably be fine. But, don't expect the experience to compare with Lucky. I mean, it's good, but it ain't Lucky.
Originally Posted by DukeNukem
[View Original Post]
I'll be trying Sky myself if my regular doesn't respond to my texts soon.
-
09-30-24 21:48 #4485Senior Member

Posts: 517Is this a bad time for someone who is a regular at Lucky Spa in Jackson to visit Sky as a first timer? I've read a lot of good things about Sky but haven't yet been there.
Originally Posted by Lumpanalyst
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 16:24 #4484Senior Member

Posts: 147Agree 100%.
Originally Posted by Lumpanalyst
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-24 19:30 #4483Senior Member

Posts: 482Sky Pink
I just left Sky just a few minutes ago. Pink is back and she's just as beautiful and amazing as ever. I'll sleep good tonight!
-
09-28-24 18:36 #4482Senior Member

Posts: 104Saturday at Sky
Met Joy. The most petite woman I've ever met at a spa.
Great massage, could hardly feel her on me but she has very strong hands.
Very nice woman with bolt-ons, will repeat.
-
09-28-24 08:26 #4481Senior Member

Posts: 1019Ok, I saw her too! Must be a rough life once you live the spa??
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-24 21:19 #4480Senior Member

Posts: 31Sky Status
Bi-weekly Regular attendance but I follow the news. Always leading up to the November elections this happens every four years like clock work. Even though people are strung out on drugs but lets not stop drug use and people mailing precursors through the mail lets go after a sub-culture that is harming NO ONE. Makes me mad.
Give it 3-6 months and things will be back as normal.
This time of year stick to your known associates.
-
09-26-24 18:38 #4479Senior Member

Posts: 975Sry. About Toledo NOT about Lucky Spa or Jackson MI.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-24 18:35 #4478Senior Member

Posts: 975There's a second lady there too. Same address and MO. Arrested at the same time. Both in their late 50's BTW. (This was meant for this post, NOT about Lucky Spa or Jackson MI).
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 19:11 #4477Senior Member

Posts: 975AMP friendly for sure. You'll see a number of billboards on I-94 on the way into Jackson. BUT, anything can happen and it is nearing election time. If the unthinkable happens, "I was just getting a massage". They don't have fuck'all on video etc.
Originally Posted by BigAreola
[View Original Post]
There's a second lady there too. Same address and MO. Arrested at the same time. Both in their late 50's BTW.











Reply With Quote






