Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 198 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 248 298 698 1198 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 24035
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21080

    Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnAdam23  [View Original Post]
    Yep that's her, however, I don't recommend seeing her anymore. I used to love seeing Tina back in the day but her service has gone down tremendously. Her BJs have become more toothy. On top of that, she is now charging more for 2 shots, an additional 80 bucks even though I already paid 160 for the hour which would have gotten me 2 shots the last time I saw her. For 240 you can definitely find providers that are way better than her for that price range. The whole appeal of tina was that she was a service queen for a cheap price. Well not anymore. She is getting older and is probably ramping up prices to exit the game soon. So with all that being said I wouldn't recommend seeing her.
    I saw the infamous ACS Tina early this morning. She texted me two weeks ago when she returned to town and offered me her services on her travel day off. Texted her again yesterday and set up an early morning hour and asked her to wear Jeans, t-shirt and white panties. Never known her to role play but just wanted a change from her standard nightie greeting.

    Met at the door with 5 min of DFK before providing the donation and then the t-shirt came off for a long 10 min of DTBBBJ and breast play. After that I stood her up, unbuttoned her jeans and (playfully) threw her over on the bed and pulled those jeans down to her knees and entered her K9 with a thumb in her ass. We spent the next 45 minutes alternating between DTBBBJ and BBFS with more than half that time my dick in her mouth. I finally CIM and had her open her mouth to show me. Sadly, she doesn't swallow.

    Oh, BTW I have a full hour of video as she let me film the entire session. More DFK and pussy play on my way out the door. Best 160 I have spent mongering in a long time.

  2. #21079

    That's her

    Yep that's her, however, I don't recommend seeing her anymore. I used to love seeing Tina back in the day but her service has gone down tremendously. Her BJs have become more toothy. On top of that, she is now charging more for 2 shots, an additional 80 bucks even though I already paid 160 for the hour which would have gotten me 2 shots the last time I saw her. For 240 you can definitely find providers that are way better than her for that price range. The whole appeal of tina was that she was a service queen for a cheap price. Well not anymore. She is getting older and is probably ramping up prices to exit the game soon. So with all that being said I wouldn't recommend seeing her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody2024  [View Original Post]
    I did a quick Google search. Must be this one?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/virginia/...scorts/2564994

  3. #21078

    Which Tina?

    I did a quick Google search. Must be this one?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/virginia/...scorts/2564994

  4. #21077

    Last known digits

    For Springfield ACS 5713429734.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosine  [View Original Post]
    Back to the Tina confusion. Is this the Tina that has ACS colleagues that go by Wendy and Bobo?

  5. #21076
    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo456  [View Original Post]
    W / Cherry & Sandy notel 6 .

    Haven't tried Sandy, Cherry and I had good chemistry also but she's not the PSE firecracker that Tina is.

    The day Angela Moore robbed me awhile back, I saw Cherry, made a deposit, and went right back first thing in the morning and repeated again, glorious.
    Back to the Tina confusion. Is this the Tina that has ACS colleagues that go by Wendy and Bobo?

  6. #21075
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonpeter  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her, some of those pics are definitely real, and she wore the same black dress as in the photograph when I saw her, and she has that very noticeable haircut with the straight bangs; however, she is significantly heavier than the pics (maybe 40 50 lbs? And is using a ton of filters (and she has a mole on her chin).

    She is very transactional, so the price list is accurate, you get what you pay for, and she is up for most everything (as long as you pay). The "VIP" course is msog, and she also offers a discount during the day time. Service-wise I'd say she is better than many ACS', she doesn't rush, she isn't part of any agency that I could tell, and her English is also surprisingly solid where I could actually have a conversation.
    Her escalating price structure is very 2024! Definitely you get what you pay for but wondering if she'd allow you to select items a la carte off the menu. These packages don't necessary meet market demands. Maybe I'll ask and circle back.

  7. #21074

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiiiiam  [View Original Post]
    My Lady FWB needs help as she is caring for elderly parents.

    We have been FWBs for over 1 o years.

    She is looking for another nice older wm who can host.

    Fairfax Chantilly area. Not her pimp just trying to help a good friend.
    Can I get her digits.

    Thanks in advance.

  8. #21073

    Fwb info

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiiiiam  [View Original Post]
    My Lady FWB needs help as she is caring for elderly parents.

    We have been FWBs for over 1 o years.

    She is looking for another nice older wm who can host.

    Fairfax Chantilly area. Not her pimp just trying to help a good friend.
    Can I get her info?

  9. #21072

    Good Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiiiiam  [View Original Post]
    My Lady FWB needs help as she is caring for elderly parents.

    We have been FWBs for over 1 o years.

    She is looking for another nice older wm who can host.

    Fairfax Chantilly area. Not her pimp just trying to help a good friend.
    Not to piss on anyone's parade but I was denied b / c hosting is not an option or I'm AA. Best of luck to whoever lands this fish.

    Kid.

  10. #21071
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiiiiam  [View Original Post]
    My Lady FWB needs help as she is caring for elderly parents.

    We have been FWBs for over 1 o years.

    She is looking for another nice older wm who can host.

    Fairfax Chantilly area. Not her pimp just trying to help a good friend.
    In chantilly and down to help.

  11. #21070

    I'm interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by DcGuy246  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full. Send me a dm.
    confirming that your inbox is full but very interested.

  12. #21069

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiiiiam  [View Original Post]
    My Lady FWB needs help as she is caring for elderly parents.

    We have been FWBs for over 1 o years.

    She is looking for another nice older wm who can host.

    Fairfax Chantilly area. Not her pimp just trying to help a good friend.
    Your inbox is full. Send me a dm.

  13. #21068

    Filipina FWB to share

    My Lady FWB needs help as she is caring for elderly parents.

    We have been FWBs for over 1 o years.

    She is looking for another nice older wm who can host.

    Fairfax Chantilly area. Not her pimp just trying to help a good friend.

  14. #21067
    Quote Originally Posted by RunUp  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering that too, because a few weeks back I seen one that caught my eye and decided to message 2 days later still within the week (around Friday). The lady on the phone sent me a pic of another girl and I kept asking about my initial one, she kept telling me the girl does not work here no more, but she also sent me a pic of the initial girl diff from the ads. So from my understanding the girl I wanted was only here for 2-3 days and is now gone for good. Yet they had the girl they was tryna push for me to take for almost 2 weeks. Also I see alot of undercovers and sheriffs where their location is.
    I've seen girls stay longer than a week tho. I visited one girl and texted the a different number a couple weeks later, I was sent to the same room and saw the same girl. She told me the first time I saw her she was leaving the first weekend. I still had fun with her bc she was sexy but it was weird haha.

  15. #21066
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam2238  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if the popular lcs in sterling got popped? The advertisements are really far down compared to what they have been recently.
    I'm wondering that too, because a few weeks back I seen one that caught my eye and decided to message 2 days later still within the week (around Friday). The lady on the phone sent me a pic of another girl and I kept asking about my initial one, she kept telling me the girl does not work here no more, but she also sent me a pic of the initial girl diff from the ads. So from my understanding the girl I wanted was only here for 2-3 days and is now gone for good. Yet they had the girl they was tryna push for me to take for almost 2 weeks. Also I see alot of undercovers and sheriffs where their location is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape