Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Happiness ii

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 177 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 2642
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #2072
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesPeligro  [View Original Post]
    Wow, not what I expected to read. Rebecca introduce us and always wanted to set up a duo. I never did. Happy was really cool woman. I'm sorry to hear it.

    I lived in Honolulu for years and moved a few years back for career reasons. I'm headed to Oahu soon to see Ohana for an extended weekend. I'm looking for Happiness level service, TS with preview and pussy slide, full PSE. Possibly a duo. Mahalos in advance.
    Duo as in two girls? I've never had that offered in Happiness. The places right now that offers that is Peach's and Lucky.

  2. #2071
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesPeligro  [View Original Post]
    Wow, not what I expected to read. Rebecca introduce us and always wanted to set up a duo. I never did. Happy was really cool woman. I'm sorry to hear it.
    Happy passed away in April 2022. So sad. RIL.

  3. #2070

    Happy passed? Oh and recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy808  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why a new thread started back in the day, but this is the 3rd location and if you want to call it that 5th version of Happiness.

    V1 - opened in CC on first floor. Remember seeing Happy there, and had a session with Michelle from CHM who brought Ruby over and brought her in for our TS so she could show Ruby the TS experience. CHM didn't have a table shower. Fun times.

    V2 - Happy moved and shared space with the AMP that used to be behind the tobacco shop that was on the corner where 7-11 was on Kapiolani and Atkinson till her new space was ready. Forgot the original name of the place.

    V3 - Happy moved to Paokalani at the place we all know and love up the street from the former Seven. And things were great. Lots of girls, and time in the kitchen to hang for the regulars. Plenty of fun times here, Naomi, Linda, Yuna, Bebe, Nicole, Sugar, Connie, Snow, etc. Lots of ATFs and all the girls got along well with each other and encouraged you to try their "sisters".

    V4 - Either around the game room incident or post COVID, before Happy left us.

    V5 - Post Happy's passing RIL. Current incarnation. Still a good spot.

    Just my. 02, V4 might around the game room time, but ehhh my memory gets weak.

    IG.
    Wow, not what I expected to read. Rebecca introduce us and always wanted to set up a duo. I never did. Happy was really cool woman. I'm sorry to hear it.

    I lived in Honolulu for years and moved a few years back for career reasons. I'm headed to Oahu soon to see Ohana for an extended weekend. I'm looking for Happiness level service, TS with preview and pussy slide, full PSE. Possibly a duo. Mahalos in advance.

  4. #2069
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1031
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayakuivy2025  [View Original Post]
    Rachel is hot, not sure why people are saying otherwise. Typical Asian spinner with big boobs (I'm going to say natural because they are not firm). 5'-1", c-d's cups (with big nipples) and thin (I don't like thick girls, 100 lbs. Max, with hardly any fat on her midsection). Not too sure how old though. DT, BJ, FS CG. I loved it when she walked in room wearing a tight dress, as most girls wear lingerie nowadays.

    She reminds me of the famous Junko / Jennifer about 20 years ago. I first met Junko about 20 years ago on young street second floor in a place called Rakuen. If you think Junko is hot now, you should have seen her back then. I couldn't go there enough.

    Back to Rachael, treat her well and she will be good to you. You may get special services if you build rapport over many visits but don't expect the same level of service as older, less attractive or thicker women.
    Rachel reminds me of Kiana, owner of electros then moved the bar to Waipahu.

    Never knew young Junko / Jennifer. But with her heavily filtered pics in her ads she reminds me of porn star Jennifer Gray.

  5. #2068
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy808  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why a new thread started back in the day, but this is the 3rd location and if you want to call it that 5th version of Happiness.

    V1 - opened in CC on first floor. Remember seeing Happy there, and had a session with Michelle from CHM who brought Ruby over and brought her in for our TS so she could show Ruby the TS experience. CHM didn't have a table shower. Fun times.

    V2 - Happy moved and shared space with the AMP that used to be behind the tobacco shop that was on the corner where 7-11 was on Kapiolani and Atkinson till her new space was ready. Forgot the original name of the place.

    V3 - Happy moved to Paokalani at the place we all know and love up the street from the former Seven. And things were great. Lots of girls, and time in the kitchen to hang for the regulars. Plenty of fun times here, Naomi, Linda, Yuna, Bebe, Nicole, Sugar, Connie, Snow, etc. Lots of ATFs and all the girls got along well with each other and encouraged you to try their "sisters".

    V4 - Either around the game room incident or post COVID, before Happy left us.

    V5 - Post Happy's passing RIL. Current incarnation. Still a good spot.

    Just my. 02, V4 might around the game room time, but ehhh my memory gets weak.

    IG.
    Good rundown. Yes, third location.

    V1 was in suite 109 in the CC. Outside entrance with a security camera pointing at you. Michelle, Shiny and Lucy were favorites.

    V2 was at China Doll on Atkinson. Happy left the CC 109 location with most of her girls and collocated her business at China Doll, but that arrangement didn't last very long. One night, I was in the room closest to the front with Shiny and we could hear a terrible, shouting argument between Happy and the China Doll owner. Happy stormed out of the place and never returned.

    V3 A few months later, Happy renovated and opened a new place at the current location that we all know. At the time, was one of the best AMPs, IMO. Awesome selection of girls at that time, including Nicole who many currently rave about in the Lemon Scent thread. Up to this point, all of this was in 2015.

    In mid-2019, Happiness was raided and Happy was arrested. In late 2020 during COVID, many posters in this forum were reporting that Happiness was closed, as evidenced by "for lease" signs in the windows, as well as statements to that effect made by some of the girls who had by that time started working elsewhere.

    Then, in mid-2021, it looked like girls were once again working at the same Happiness location. Since it was considered to be a reopening, the thread was given the name Happiness II.

  6. #2067

    3rd location 5th version if you want to call it that

    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    Sounds about right. When they closed, the members thought it was dead. I guess rather than continue, they started a new thread for the new era. This was before the owner passed, so now it really is a new era.
    Not sure why a new thread started back in the day, but this is the 3rd location and if you want to call it that 5th version of Happiness.

    V1 - opened in CC on first floor. Remember seeing Happy there, and had a session with Michelle from CHM who brought Ruby over and brought her in for our TS so she could show Ruby the TS experience. CHM didn't have a table shower. Fun times.

    V2 - Happy moved and shared space with the AMP that used to be behind the tobacco shop that was on the corner where 7-11 was on Kapiolani and Atkinson till her new space was ready. Forgot the original name of the place.

    V3 - Happy moved to Paokalani at the place we all know and love up the street from the former Seven. And things were great. Lots of girls, and time in the kitchen to hang for the regulars. Plenty of fun times here, Naomi, Linda, Yuna, Bebe, Nicole, Sugar, Connie, Snow, etc. Lots of ATFs and all the girls got along well with each other and encouraged you to try their "sisters".

    V4 - Either around the game room incident or post COVID, before Happy left us.

    V5 - Post Happy's passing RIL. Current incarnation. Still a good spot.

    Just my. 02, V4 might around the game room time, but ehhh my memory gets weak.

    IG.

  7. #2066

    Happiness to Happiness II

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly, there was an incident when the Covid scare was winding down and places were beginning to open up again. The incident involved the game room located next door to Happiness, not the AMP itself. The violence of that incident created a lot of LE attention on the location and I think Happiness actually closed for a few weeks and the thread went dormant or was removed. Upon reopening, the new thread gained the current name.

    Someone else may remember better than I. If so, feel free to chime in.
    You may be correct but the main reason was the passing of Happy. When Happy died everyone thought Happiness would close and so did the thread but the establishment did not close so a new thread had to be opened, hence Happiness II was born. The nice thing is Happiness never moved and is still Happiland.

    Rest in Love Happy. .

  8. #2065
    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly, there was an incident when the Covid scare was winding down and places were beginning to open up again. The incident involved the game room located next door to Happiness, not the AMP itself. The violence of that incident created a lot of LE attention on the location and I think Happiness actually closed for a few weeks and the thread went dormant or was removed. Upon reopening, the new thread gained the current name.

    Someone else may remember better than I. If so, feel free to chime in.
    Sounds about right. When they closed, the members thought it was dead. I guess rather than continue, they started a new thread for the new era. This was before the owner passed, so now it really is a new era.

  9. #2064

    Why Happiness ii??

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyOC  [View Original Post]
    Made me scratch my head when I first saw it. Any idea why the new thread was added with a "ii" (2)? Change in management?
    If I remember correctly, there was an incident when the Covid scare was winding down and places were beginning to open up again. The incident involved the game room located next door to Happiness, not the AMP itself. The violence of that incident created a lot of LE attention on the location and I think Happiness actually closed for a few weeks and the thread went dormant or was removed. Upon reopening, the new thread gained the current name.

    Someone else may remember better than I. If so, feel free to chime in.

  10. #2063

    Blue

    Repeated with her twice since she is the bomb. K girl with a little white. Anyone know what her name is? Funny, wouldn't tell me her real name.

  11. #2062
    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    Happiness can still be found in all the old familiar places. Only the name changed on this board. Not the location!!
    Made me scratch my head when I first saw it. Any idea why the new thread was added with a "ii" (2)? Change in management?

  12. #2061
    Quote Originally Posted by LostWun89  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the current line up here?

    Been gone for a while finally made it back home. Anyone can also let me know where this place is at and the current rate? DM is fine, been away since 2020 and notice my two favorite spots are done. Use to go to rejuve and happiness I back in the day.
    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-happi...olulu-hi-23419#rubmaps.

  13. #2060

    Lemon

    Just a heads up, today was Lemons last day.

  14. #2059

    Happiness location

    Quote Originally Posted by LostWun89  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the current line up here?

    Been gone for a while finally made it back home. Anyone can also let me know where this place is at and the current rate? DM is fine, been away since 2020 and notice my two favorite spots are done. Use to go to rejuve and happiness I back in the day.
    Happiness can still be found in all the old familiar places. Only the name changed on this board. Not the location!!

  15. #2058

    Current line up

    Anyone know the current line up here?

    Been gone for a while finally made it back home. Anyone can also let me know where this place is at and the current rate? DM is fine, been away since 2020 and notice my two favorite spots are done. Use to go to rejuve and happiness I back in the day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape