Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 500 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7196

    Jennifer

    This Jennifer is seeing regulars. If you used to see her or have seen her before or never have hit her up on her Facebook and just lie and say you used to see her. She's fat now but still sucks a mean dick and she's to fat to fuck in a car but if you can take her someone she still had good pussy that's hidden under all that fat.

  2. #7195
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikin9  [View Original Post]
    It was princess Jenna based on the photo provided below.
    The photo provided below isn't Princess Jenna.

  3. #7194

    Princess Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuyBill  [View Original Post]
    Hey buddy was that Princess Jenna or a another one, cause I met another one talked but NO action I don't know how to cut and paste pic.
    It was princess Jenna based on the photo provided below.

  4. #7193

    She is not real

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuyBill  [View Original Post]
    She looks HOT is she real anyone??
    I have seen this post many, many times, different cities, its fake, I think someone said those pics were from some old porn star but unfortunately not who will be opening the door.

    AMP.

  5. #7192

    Real

    She looks HOT is she real anyone??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot (2519).jpg‎  

  6. #7191

    Jenna Westford

    Quote Originally Posted by Strikin9  [View Original Post]
    Cruised for a bit over the weekend and met Jenna by Westford. The whole encounter was a bit strange, I never met her and she never seen me before as I don't often do street pick ups. She asked what I wanted while standing outside by my window, and my sixth sense screams sting so I told her "just want to hang" where she backed off a little bit and walked away. Looped around and she was still there, my horny ass couldn't resist but approached her again and this time I said "I'll tell you in the car if you get in", luckily she believed me and off we go.

    I really didn't like her attitude from the minute she got in my car, so tried to make it quick and go our separate ways. Her head game was mid imo so I'd probably will only repeat if I'm in a pinch like I was. She gave me a number but it was probably her dealer's or something.

    Stay safe gents!

    -S9.
    Hey buddy was that Princess Jenna or a another one, cause I met another one talked but NO action I don't know how to cut and paste pic.

  7. #7190

    Ashley

    Anyone know her, says Ashley is back HOT!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot (2517).jpg‎  

  8. #7189

    Touch?!

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    To everyone wondering what she looks like.

    This is Jennifer aka princess Jenna after we made one of our porn videos made like 2 k online from it.
    Yo that dudes names Touch! Is this touch posting?! Send me the video I was at high point with you in Brockton.

  9. #7188
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuyBill  [View Original Post]
    This is Jenna I saw 3-34 days ago.
    Thank Jenna kinda looks like Mickey Rourke.

    Rough 35.

  10. #7187
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuyBill  [View Original Post]
    35 ish cute, clean nice boobs maybe 5'6 and 150# I have pic to share. Trying to find out if same one. She said GFE $150 for an hour
    This is Jenna I saw 3-34 days ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 337864893_6281631908525028_3679057745709139370_n.jpg‎  

  11. #7186

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuyBill  [View Original Post]
    Was it a NEW Jenna? 35 ish cute nice boobs.
    No look up princess Jenna on Facebook.

  12. #7185

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Relahw  [View Original Post]
    What did she look like / was she wearing? Trying to figure out if the girl I saw was her.
    Was it a NEW Jenna? 35 ish cute nice boobs.

  13. #7184

    Jenna

    I saw 3 days ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 337864893_6281631908525028_3679057745709139370_n.jpg‎  

  14. #7183

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Relahw  [View Original Post]
    What did she look like / was she wearing? Trying to figure out if the girl I saw was her.
    It end in 4807.

  15. #7182
    Senior Member


    Posts: 317
    Quote Originally Posted by LongSkull  [View Original Post]
    She was at one time very pretty. But all the drugs and thug life has taken a toll on her. One of the few girls that glamorizes her homeless living conditions and seems to brag about her selling her ass on the streets. Does have a authentic cute Brazilian accent though. Switched druggie boyfriend and found another homeless dude. Can't make this shit up.
    Girls like that are so fucking annoying especially when you see where they grew up and it's some really expensive area and they have parents that will bail them out of everything LOL. It's so annoying and funny when they code switch LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape