Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 216 of 827 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 266 316 716 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 12391
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9166
    Quote Originally Posted by Grounds  [View Original Post]
    ..... There was a CiCi who used to work at YiChi the same time ViVi did. Young and thin. Would love to find her again one day.
    There was cute little brunette with nice body and freckles walking around 82nd / Fremont. Here name was Cici. Sound familiar?

  2. #9165
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash1888  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where Vivi that used to work at Yi Chi massage works now?
    Saw her once in the North side of a Powell and 70 thish. This was about year ago, it was around Christmas time. No idea if that place is still even open.

    There was a CiCi who used to work at YiChi the same time ViVi did. Young and thin. Would love to find her again one day.

  3. #9164
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash1888  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where Vivi that used to work at Yi Chi massage works now?
    What does she look like? Young? The only person I have ever met there was an old grandma.

  4. #9163

    Question

    Anyone know where Vivi that used to work at Yi Chi massage works now?

  5. #9162
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianOrBust  [View Original Post]
    Went to Healthy Life Spa on Mill Plain to see Yaya a couple weeks ago and she was gone after working there for quite some time. Anybody know and want to share her new location.
    I don't remember a yaya here or where she went, but this place has always been interesting. Had a couple of late night good times and some not so great. Interesting that its surrounded by residential. Neighbors must love the all the neon lights in the evening.

    I had a couple good times at the other house one block directly behind this one, across from the Napa shop.

  6. #9161

    Yaya

    Went to Healthy Life Spa on Mill Plain to see Yaya a couple weeks ago and she was gone after working there for quite some time. Anybody know and want to share her new location.

  7. #9160

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by SpectrumOfHulk  [View Original Post]
    Good list, been to majority of these but should add one based on my recent return to PDX over weekend. Went to see a familiar provider I've seen multiple times at canyon spa we stay in touch, she says business is slow and I asked her if she wanted me to put out the word. Go see Kiki at Blue Sky on division. She is plenty hot and very fun. I normally keep my favorites close to the vest but I felt bad when she said she needs the money. When I went in I was greeted by an equally hot shapely number I will try to see on my next trip back into town. I told her to let me know if anyone mistreats her, be nice to her, she's a gem.
    Went to Blue Sky and saw Kiki on your recommendation. She is sweet and pretty hot with great real bosoms. She is a little on the mature side and I hate the "I love you" talk, but all in all was a good visit. Standard amount for 30 minutes.

  8. #9159

    L&v

    The rotation is complete now. The new provider is average in all respects and possibly on the low side of average. It seems like she does not have her act together for the massage part of the visit and seems to be a bit of a germophobe. I will not be returning until the next rotation.

  9. #9158

    Angela / Oriental Pearl

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    The first time I met Angela, the weather was chilly and she was wearing a dress blazer jacket. I took one look and immediately thought totally legit place with no extras, but I gave it a shot based on her reviews.

    When we were in the room, the blazer jacket came off to review a skimpy cocktail dress. Fun was had.
    Oh Angela definitely rocks that cocktail dress. Then she slips it off and rocks you. Glad to hear she's still providing quality service.

  10. #9157

    Love spa. Vicky

    Quote Originally Posted by Count23  [View Original Post]
    Is she the one with dyed blonde hair? I met two girls there but couldn't understand their names.
    Vicky has black hair with chestnut (reddish brown) highlights (middle & bottom hairs).

  11. #9156
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtMan343  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had luck in the Oregon City or Gladstone area? Thanks.
    If you're willing to go a bit further up the road, I've had good experiences at Calm Wind in the past.

  12. #9155
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeter  [View Original Post]
    The "wearing next to nothing" also sounds like Angela. She's usually falling out of her top. But, I was wondering the same thing because at first neither one sounded like Angela.
    The first time I met Angela, the weather was chilly and she was wearing a dress blazer jacket. I took one look and immediately thought totally legit place with no extras, but I gave it a shot based on her reviews.

    When we were in the room, the blazer jacket came off to review a skimpy cocktail dress. Fun was had.

  13. #9154

    Last time

    Near Van Mall on 94th it was a no fun place. Just a nice relaxing massage. No extras at all. But times and people change. The slow business these days have the girls doing more and more to make the extra to send to China. Treat them well. You might check it out and report back. The ones on Mill plain are more fun at least lately.

    Good luck.

  14. #9153
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHeadBalls  [View Original Post]
    Went to Love spa & had Vicky this morning. As soon as I saw her, I put my focus on her super sexy big breasts. She was not tall. About 5 feet 3 inches. Young looking. Her breasts were big for her size. She was not the typical skinny Chinese women. She had the right amounts of meats on her body. Big breasts and bubble ass (I meant for an Asian woman. Not comparing her to Latinas). I liked what I saw so I paid the 30 minutes fee .

    She took off her bra & panty & showed me her very big breasts & sexy body. Her breasts looked so yummy. Big D cups. They felt real in my hands. When we were kissing, my hands were busy squeezing her breasts and ass. I figured her pussy until she was wet. I was hard too. She gave me a BBBJ (deep in her throat) for several minutes & then put the cover on me.

    I shot my load in 10 minutes. We still had time. She let me playing & sucking her big beautiful breasts until my time was up.
    Is she the one with dyed blonde hair? I met two girls there but couldn't understand their names.

  15. #9152

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by JayXakain  [View Original Post]
    "Huge chest" definitely sounds like her. I wouldn't say "huge" but I can understand the distinction.
    The "wearing next to nothing" also sounds like Angela. She's usually falling out of her top. But, I was wondering the same thing because at first neither one sounded like Angela.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape